[SOURCE] Pharmaceutical Grade Anabolics (PGANABOLICS) CANADA DOMESTIC + USA/NT

Pharma grade packaging can’t be faked? Are you kidding me right now !!! China can copy any product packaging and make it look authentic….. just saying nothing is impossible specially for people with money and resources.

Have you ever gotten pharma ai prescribed ?

Have you ever gone to the pharmacy
Give a script for adex , aromasin , t3, hcg , nolvadex get a box or tabs in your hands from pharmacist

If not , You have no say

What they sell pharma wise and equivalent to what I have received from my local drug store

The brands always vary per pharmacy MINT , JAMP etc whatever

As for the aas… no idea

Have you ever gotten pharma ai prescribed ?

Have you ever gone to the pharmacy
Give a script for adex , aromasin , t3, hcg , nolvadex get a box or tabs in your hands from pharmacist

If not , You have no say

What they sell pharma wise and equivalent to what I have received from my local drug store

The brands always vary per pharmacy MINT , JAMP etc whatever

As for the aas… no idea

This exactly lol.

PG is a legit and good source. They been around for half a decade now according to just this thread. I myself and many others I sent over to them over the years for certain specific items have used them many many times without problems.

Believe me...I been around the block and if a source only has a handful of negative reviews like PG after 5 years+ it means they are very good at what they do. Most sources don't last a year let alone 5+. You not gonna make everyone happy no matter what ....so remember and I am not saying PG is the holy grail of all sources or something like that but PG is def one of the good ones around.

Last edited:
This exactly lol.

PG is a legit and good source. They been around for half a decade now according to just this thread. I myself and many others I sent over to them over the years for certain specific items have used them many many times without problems.

Believe me...I been around the block and if a source only has a handful of negative reviews like PG after 5 years+ it means they are very good at what they do. Most sources don't last a year let alone 5+. You not gonna make everyone happy no matter what ....so remember and I am not saying PG is the holy grail of all sources or something like that but PG is def one of the good ones around.
Yes they were good because they had a good route to get Pharma items.. also, Iran has some of the best quality Pharma (might seem surprising to some) and they had a very good route to importing them...

With that said, they were busted... so I just don't feel the energy is there anymore to provide top notch service. Also, at least one of them might be in Dubai soon if not already.

Yes they were good because they had a good route to get Pharma items.. also, Iran has some of the best quality Pharma (might seem surprising to some) and they had a very good route to importing them...

With that said, they were busted... so I just don't feel the energy is there anymore to provide top notch service. Also, at least one of them might be in Dubai soon if not already.
Once my order was shipped and tracking was provided, it arrived in less than 1 week.

Products really do what they're supposed to, but then again some things I got are pharma brand and priced accordingly, and some of what I got is just never faked and potency feels just right.