[SOURCE] Pharmaceutical Grade Anabolics (PGANABOLICS) CANADA DOMESTIC + USA/NT

Sounds like y’all were/are butt buddies or somthing to have all this personal sensitive information :rolleyes:

There is people in the know and people who are not in the know, simple as that.

what I can tell you is that @Silentlemon1011 is right and this thread way more than likely is being monitored to some degree. You think they just caught a random pack going out and raided his house without any further investigation and case building? I can assure you there was much more too it then that. Which is exactly why this thread should just fucking die. The board owner and most mods at canadian brawn were pretty close friends (which again @Silentlemon1011 can attest too) with the owner of PG.. and even they got rid of his source thread there, because they know the details and know it’s a total compromise to safety. Guys he had a good business relationship with who actually know the details, got rid of his thread completely.

So take that as a big hint and Let. This. Fucking. Thread. Die.

What is DYEL means? is actually a misconception that in Canada pigs don't care about steroids. It not priority for them but if they sniff it those pigs go for it.

cashton, sorry I misinterpreted. I saw article about some bust. I meant to say that I did not see any article that was about any website being busted or for that article to mention anything about lab equipment, websites or mailing supply. That why I said no way people in that article are the true owners of this company because if police get a bust like that, they would get mailing supply and say thing like: we got worldwide steroid guy!! and make it into huge deal and act like they got pablo escobar of steroids lol. That and the ages of the people involved. No way lol

DYEL is an acronym for Do You Even Lift? It's used to describe scrawny guy's like PGA that try to be a part of the scene, but couldn't make it a week in the gym without throwing in the towel.

Edit: i also agree with the above. Let this turd of a thread be flushed to the bottom of the thread pile. Too many over eager noobs will see this and won't read past the first post and potentially get themselves screwed.

There is people in the know and people who are not in the know, simple as that.

what I can tell you is that @Silentlemon1011 is right and this thread way more than likely is being monitored to some degree. You think they just caught a random pack going out and raided his house without any further investigation and case building? I can assure you there was much more too it then that. Which is exactly why this thread should just fucking die. The board owner and most mods at canadian brawn were pretty close friends (which again @Silentlemon1011 can attest too) with the owner of PG.. and even they got rid of his source thread there, because they know the details and know it’s a total compromise to safety. Guys he had a good business relationship with who actually know the details, got rid of his thread completely.

So take that as a big hint and Let. This. Fucking. Thread. Die.
Fuck. It was canadianbrawn who led me to order from PGA a few days ago. Good reviews just earlier this week.

Edit: over there numerous people claim to have received it without even being given a tracking number. If that is the case I will 100% reply here. If i don't reply after, it will mean I'm scammed FWIW.

Last edited:
Fuck. It was canadianbrawn who led me to order from PGA a few days ago. Good reviews just earlier this week.

Edit: over there numerous people claim to have received it without even being given a tracking number. If that is the case I will 100% reply here. If i don't reply after, it will mean I'm scammed FWIW.
They are fine to order from

Did you receive an email acknowledging they recieved your payment
No. But over at CB others also said there was no reply not tracking # no confirmation and it showed up. The day I ordered was when someone posted a comment of that kind. Was only 2 items will see.

No. But over at CB others also said there was no reply not tracking # no confirmation and it showed up. The day I ordered was when someone posted a comment of that kind. Was only 2 items will see.
Usually you get a confirmation of a recieved payment and then a tracking a couple days later. Pm me you may have missed some steps

Why would you guys order from a busted lab in the first place? By the way, most of the products were imported from Iran. You can get direct pharma links in Iran if you want to.. it's not hard.

Why would you guys order from a busted lab in the first place? By the way, most of the products were imported from Iran. You can get direct pharma links in Iran if you want to.. it's not hard.
For convenience just 1 time small order. I know I already imported pharma powders from overseas though not from Iran, and was going to again.

They are fine to order from

Agreed. Me been ordering from PG a few times a year for yearsssss now. Always came thru. They are fine and have some niche items.
For convenience just 1 time small order. I know I already imported pharma powders from overseas though not from Iran, and was going to again.

Broo I just went on their site. Do you not see the huge pop up saying they are away on vacation and not have no customer service available?? Like how you gonna come on forum asking if you got scammed when the front page of the source's site says they away on vacay for the holidays.

Agreed. Me been ordering from PG a few times a year for yearsssss now. Always came thru. They are fine and have some niche items.

Broo I just went on their site. Do you not see the huge pop up saying they are away on vacation and not have no customer service available?? Like how you gonna come on forum asking if you got scammed when the front page of the source's site says they away on vacay for the holidays.
I ordered prior to that date. I read all the disclaimers before ordering. And no I didnt scream "scammers" like i said i am neutral about receiving something in the mail even though the don't reply, as many others say exactly that happens.

The seller ignored my order and all follow up emails for 4 weeks until I sent from a new email address with a screenshot of my money being sent, also on that day I started threatening on the only forum where his reputation stands.

Got it shipped the next day and now arrived, products works as they should.

Waiting over a month? Not worth the money.

Janoshik mentioned a while back that these guys were puting out fake test results. I would stay away.
On their AAS, yeah I saw Janoshik claiming that. Have worked with them multiple times for any on demand ancillaries I need. Not once have I had an issue on customer service, nor product quality. The other peanut brain going on about the wait time he experienced is probably exaggerating the fact that he neglected to read the disclaimer regarding their down time over the holidays, and they probably made him wait longer for being such an ignorant moron while acting like it wasn’t his own fault. Canadapeds had the same shutdown over the holidays.

On their AAS, yeah I saw Janoshik claiming that. Have worked with them multiple times for any on demand ancillaries I need. Not once have I had an issue on customer service, nor product quality. The other peanut brain going on about the wait time he experienced is probably exaggerating the fact that he neglected to read the disclaimer regarding their down time over the holidays, and they probably made him wait longer for being such an ignorant moron while acting like it wasn’t his own fault. Canadapeds had the same shutdown over the holidays.
I don’t know about anyone else but for me if a source is faking lab test results and posting it on there website is a big red flag no matter how good there customer service is. We should maybe get @janoshik to weigh in here.

Attachments

• IMG_6043.png
    IMG_6043.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 21
I don’t know about anyone else but for me if a source is faking lab test results and posting it on there website is a big red flag no matter how good there customer service is. We should maybe get @janoshik to weigh in here.
Pharma grade ancillaries are pharma grade ancillaries lol idk how one fakes that shit aside from gh. The ralox I’ve got multiple times from them did what it’s supposed to. Telmisartan I’ve got from canadapeds, also doing what it’s supposed to. If you’re dumb enough to get AAS on demand like that opposed to going through a reputable process, then that’s natural selection at work and you deserve the repercussions.

Pharma grade ancillaries are pharma grade ancillaries lol idk how one fakes that shit aside from gh. The ralox I’ve got multiple times from them did what it’s supposed to. Telmisartan I’ve got from canadapeds, also doing what it’s supposed to. If you’re dumb enough to get AAS on demand like that opposed to going through a reputable process, then that’s natural selection at work and you deserve the repercussions.
Clearly Jano is saying photo is fake not sure what you’re trying to prove? Pharma grade packaging can’t be faked? Are you kidding me right now !!! China can copy any product packaging and make it look authentic….. just saying nothing is impossible specially for people with money and resources.

There is a time to stand up for your favourite source and there is a time to just go by facts and just wait and see how it plays out, this is one of those times that just requires you to chill. Not trying to attack you or start a beef, just pointing out to the obvious.