Source price tracker spreadsheet

You could just give the spreadsheet template to willing vendors and let them supply you with a copy whenever they update prices, then incorporate it into the master list.

That would really encouraged dynamic price reductions as the competition pressure would be intense when their prices are side by side with competitors, and take some workload off you.

You could still manually update anyone not willing,

Just curious and maybe I missed something. How did the sources on this list get picked? Are you purposely doing Asia based sources? What’s the reasoning behind it I guess is my question.

Just curious and maybe I missed something. How did the sources on this list get picked? Are you purposely doing Asia based sources? What’s the reasoning behind it I guess is my question.

Probably because the vast majority of non China sources don't come close to having the lowest prices, which is a priority for anyone using this tool.

Probably because the vast majority of non China sources don't come close to having the lowest prices, which is a priority for anyone using this tool.
That’s a very good point. Probably exactly right. I’d like to see this service added to incorporate testing. I think it’s at the very early stage of something very helpful and possibly lucrative.

Picked as having at least a few decent word of mouth reviews here and on discord servers. I only fuck with cheap China sources so that's what's on the list

That’s a very good point. Probably exactly right. I’d like to see this service added to incorporate testing. I think it’s at the very early stage of something very helpful and possibly lucrative.
You are more than welcomed to bring your contribution to making this tool even better...

You could just give the spreadsheet template to willing vendors and let them supply you with a copy whenever they update prices, then incorporate it into the master list.

That would really encouraged dynamic price reductions as the competition pressure would be intense when their prices are side by side with competitors, and take some workload off you.

You could still manually update anyone not willing,
i can allow vendors access per column. so far none have been interested lol

Im open to Adding a few admins if they have more stuff to add. One thing this list wont be used for is Source contact info and/or source reviewing. this is simply for pricing, the source rating and feedbacks need to come from other avenues of research