SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Actually ended up back in bed and we fucked again... she was sound asleep and I was on Meso trying to stay awake and I pissed off the cyber Canadian lol

And @CdnGuy I can't say is wrong for what he does because he was uncovered a ton ur dirty shit on people he keeps people on there toes just remember that source ur saying is a good dude mostly doesn't give a fuck about u and will fuck in if shit goes bad but some of them members iv met here are life long friends and u have to pick a side
@CdnGuy has uncovered a lot of dirt on people I've seen it and it's a good thing that he tests these labs like that because your right and I've already said it sources don't give a shit about us but I feel like all this is moving in the wrong direction. I can't help but feel like sources like TSL are starting to just sit back and watch us all tear each other a new asshole.

@CdnGuy has uncovered a lot of dirt on people I've seen it and it's a good thing that he tests these labs like that because your right and I've already said it sources don't give a shit about us but I feel like all this is moving in the wrong direction. I can't help but feel like sources like TSL are starting to just sit back and watch us all tear each other a new asshole.
Right but I think at the end of the day we need him around I don't always agree with him but he does what he doses for the right reasons and I can respect him for that it's a tough job he took on but someone's got to do it

Right but I think at the end of the day we need him around I don't always agree with him but he does what he doses for the right reasons and I can respect him for that it's a tough job he took on but someone's got to do it

Was he officially appointed? If that's the case, I'll lay off him, but reading through his posts, he started shouting shill and fraud pretty much from the get to.

Omegaflare my apologies for earlier was heated and battling these 2 idiots. So when you jumped in I was understandably still in fight mode lol These 2 are not "legit" members they are here with different motives then us. I will not attack someone unless there is valid reason.. my word sir. See ya around...

Omegaflare my apologies for earlier was heated and battling these 2 idiots. So when you jumped in I was understandably still in fight mode lol These 2 are not "legit" members they are here with different motives then us. I will not attack someone unless there is valid reason.. my word sir. See ya around...

Bro asshole... I said the same shit about you fucking with Tsl...your just looking for other guys to join your cause. Tsl is fed up with your bullshit you don't even buy from him and you're making it bad for the guys who buy and their packs sit because Tsl would rather cater to his other boards... you're the real problem.

Don't worry. Once I find the source that comes forward that says you shook him down for the piece of his action or else you go on an attack rant I'll PM Millard and this time it's going to be done with real evidence not some PM bullshit.

So fuck off I got 5 weeks left on another sources NPP/Prop and Then I'm hitting Elite Genetics tren ace and prop and you can hang out in my log and keep it rolling and be my inspiration but for now I don't have the time for digging. Good night bro... always fun.

Idk who that is but it's been mentioned in passing that you have done this and learned this from several other guys here. But your the one left standing now so when I'm not busy. I'll do my digging. But for now I could care less.
LMFAO Out of town? Daughters baseball game? LOOOOOL

LMFAO Out of town? Daughters baseball game? LOOOOOL

Baseball isn't in season... and what happened to your cowboys pic? I found it odd a Canadian would like American football. I was born a cowboys fan again you flip flop.... like everything else.

Btw who ever said daughters baseball game is a liar because girls play softball.... listen you're making yourself look like a moron with every post. You got nothing to go on and you're pushing me to really dig you up and I have dug up sources here and put them on blast one or two.. that one source from Miami. Listen to me, It's quite odd that you're a Canadian with concerns on US domestic sources. You obviously cannot get free gear from these sources so you shake them down for money. The sources that deny this just want to keep doing business here and they ignore you and their racking up the dollars. The ones that bow down to you and who ever else will be found in time.

Since when does a source pay some guy on the internet to NOT talk shit about them??
That's just a poor business model.

Such a tough guy lol Face to face and everything...look out Smh. Good night Fatty
As always, a total fucking idiot. The fat is gone, if your stupid ass could read. But you can't. And like Hammer's challenge - post up some pics of your bitch ass. No? Didn't think so. Little bitch, all talk behind a keyboard. Biggest irony of all is Cdngay calling someone a tough guy - the biggest mouth on here with the biggest fingers and smallest sack. Fucking loser.

Oh, so now you're God and know people's motives? Interesting. Man, you get dumber and dumber with each post.