SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Omegaflare my apologies for earlier was heated and battling these 2 idiots. So when you jumped in I was understandably still in fight mode lol These 2 are not "legit" members they are here with different motives then us. I will not attack someone unless there is valid reason.. my word sir. See ya around...
Thank you sir but it's fine I get it for sure. As long as there are valid reasons in that case carry on lol. I haven't been on here that long I don't post a whole lot but I keep up with most everything I know what it's like to be fucked over by a source as I'm sure @wedorecover and @TorroXL remember all to well who I'm talking about so I understand these things are more then necessary I just want to make sure it's not empty accusations. If these two are truly innocent then they have nothing to worry about and it will show so have at it lol.

I just want to make sure it's not empty accusations. If these two are truly innocent then they have nothing to worry about and it will show so have at it lol.
Good early morning gents..Omegaflare you are 100% correct empty accusations are wrong. Have a read and ask yourself this....
do the innocent react like that? New sources popping up

As for his buddy t-bag ..real members do not have a routine posting pattern on Meso. Unless there is motive ;)
The "prosecution" would call this case a slam dunk. Need a little time half way there. But the defense would be willing to make a plea deal now :) Back to bed....Ttyl

Good early morning gents..Omegaflare you are 100% correct empty accusations are wrong. Have a read and ask yourself this....

As for his buddy t-bag ..real members do not have a routine posting pattern on Meso. Unless there is motive ;)
The "prosecution" would call this case a slam dunk. Need a little time half way there. But the defense would be willing to make a plea deal now :) Back to bed....Ttyl

You've watched too many TV shows buddy :(

Such a tough guy lol Face to face and everything...look out Smh. Good night Fatty
LMFAO...

The prosecution would be wrong and be laughed out of a court if this is your evidence on me. If you're ready to squash this pissing match, so am I. I don't rep for Elite nor do I push them, although I see where your paranoid ass might conclude that. I mentioned several times I would chill but you kept bringing me back into it. So, either accept my "plea deal" or we keep this up and the "prosecution" better bring more evidence. Because as it stands now, "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." You got nothing on me dude, except a few pathetic cut & pastes.

As for routine posts, do a little more homework dumb ass. I posted a question in PCT which went unanswered and I posted a cycle question early on while I was here. I was going to post something else regarding TRT and "cruising" so I could get more info. So - your call. Squash it and move on or keep building your straw man.

And there's your "fatty" in my avi. Much more impressive than the joke you posted of yourself in September. You weigh 220 or 240 - so do I numb nuts, but at least I have a physique of sorts.

Last edited:

Okay so we got @wedorecover the drug addict who would knock women down on the ground steal their shit or steal shit that's not tied down to anything just to get a fix up in here... He seems to stick his dick in bear trap where it's not wanted. Never tell me to man up... I never had a drug problem or needed to support one. I was a man at 17 when I use to wake up everyday at 4AM to go to work. So don't ever stick your nose in anything that You said you don't know...

CDN Hey moron... I asked you a question fuck face. You're very good at misquoting and ignoring me bladder boy. I said..... What if Elite comes to this board? You want him to be held accountable for what? Making money here?

This fucking low life scumbag would come after me if I made a Drakon thread , a dictator thread , or a POTG thread.....the fact I'm liking Elite at the moment is just a fucking coincidence.

You know you guys are just coming after me because I'm getting better at this. Go fuck yourselves. I got nothing more to say. CDN We're done here. You want to out me as Rep or something more good for you. Like I said before, If I was a rep or became a rep I would make a thread saying Hey I'm a fucking Rep.

CDN if you post a picture of popcorn, laughing or anything else you're an internet troll with nothing better. A weak little fuck with nothing more to do then bother me. And I'm not going to stoop any lower than I have had with making threats because you don't see how serious this can get.

Great song by Minor Threat - small man, big mouth.

No wonder he never posts a real avi and stepped down from Hammer.
My first groupies!!!! I'm truly honored :D
Wow T-Bagger I got admit that you're looking swolen compared to my pic. Just curious were you on cruise or blast at the time? Elite gear?

Well let's fill in the blanks shall we cuz I got nothing to hide lol Unlike you T bag and I promise people will see the truth soon with your very own thread.
Now since you gutless bitches wanna post my pic I have absolutely no problem with this. Nothing special 6'2 220p lean was on a pretty heavy cycle. Putting up big weight as well....Oh wait that's right looooool T bag you just embarrassed yourself lol

Screenshot_2016-12-30-04-46-59-1.png

Last edited:
Well let's fill in the blanks shall we cuz I got nothing to hide lol Unlike you T bag and I promise people will see the truth soon with your very own thread.
Now since you gutless bitches wanna post my pic I have absolutely no problem with this. Nothing special 6'2 220p lean was on a pretty heavy cycle. Putting up big weight as well....Oh wait that's right looooool T bag you just embarrassed yourself lol

View attachment 56285
What exactly am I hiding? I'm still waiting for great evidence and all you've managed to do is post up meaningless bullshit. As I stated: you want to squash this, I'm cool. I'm not Elite's rep or pushing it and I admitted that I see why you think that and said I'd stop. So keep shit going or squash it - your call.

What exactly am I hiding? I'm still waiting for great evidence and all you've managed to do is post up meaningless bullshit. As I stated: you want to squash this, I'm cool. I'm not Elite's rep or pushing it and I admitted that I see why you think that and said I'd stop. So keep shit going or squash it - your call.
Don't worry I got you bro your show will start soon. So you never mentioned what gear you were running in that pic..? lol

By the puffy look & high Bf% I'm guessing test C and something?
All Test E. The puffy look was right after a workout - you know, a pump. Maybe you don't know since you look like a fucking scarecrow and obviously don't lift. Look at your fucking feminine shoulders.

High BF? Try 21% dumb ass. High compared to 10-13%, definitely. High compared to the 35% I WAS, you're on crack. What gear I run is none of your business. But, you don't want to squash this, bring your shit. You're a joke.

And now how dumb do look? I haven't hit the weights or gear and the only difference is your filled with water looooool Granted I'm on var but cruising in this pic and something you need. Diet! ;)
86740.jpg
downloadfile.jpg

Hopefully I'll have your thread ready for tonight...ttyl