SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

If you're not promoting(shilling) what exactly do you call this thread then sir?
Are they still over at BOP?
This isn't even my thread. I admitted I went overboard in my zeal for them and then said I'd knock it off.

No, they are not at BoP as far as I know.

This isn't even my thread. I admitted I went overboard in my zeal for them and then said I'd knock it off.

No, they are not at BoP as far as I know.
That's strange why are you trying to distance yourself from this thread ? I mean you posted Elite's email said "I love Elite" and so on. Oh and you even knew the correct time that Elite left BOP. But never said why?

They are on my board now. Nestofgiants.com

And no you fucks I'm not trying to steal members I could care less. The less the better actually. But if your looking for elite he is over there.

I've gotten to know him well and he's a good dude. Ran several different things from him and it's been awesome. I was one of his first customers in the forum world. I have seen him progress to where he is now. He's doing a good job.

All kinks he's ever had he worked out professionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that so then maybe you should tell ur buddy he just had 6 lab max test fail and will see how he handles that

Is that so then maybe you should tell ur buddy he just had 6 lab max test fail and will see how he handles that
How F...ing ironic you quoted that lol Was about to myself. Very weird both guys were just here and then vanished lol Well not really....hahhahaha

Maybe @2Dumb2Plumb can answer some questions? I mean him and T-bagger are grooming Meso for Elite to arrive...cough cough

Elite won't last here. It will be a nest full of pitbulls on a bloody chicken if tries to setup.

Will be fun to participate in that ass whooping though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it funny that elite hasn't came over here to fix what's going on with the bad lab max what's even funnier is every guy in this thread said he a stand up dude what kinda stand up dude doesn't come thru when is name is in the dirt Fuck Elite and his bunk ass gear

That's strange why are you trying to distance yourself from this thread ? I mean you posted Elite's email said "I love Elite" and so on. Oh and you even knew the correct time that Elite left BOP. But never said why?
I distanced myself because you said to knock it off. I did, and you kept talking shit.

I knew they left BOP because their banner disappeared. Did I say where they went? Nope, not me. Why the hell would I know why they left BOP? They have their own crew of reps.

Posted the email but if you choose to recall, I said in retrospect that it was a bad call. Anything else?

So @T-Bagger is this^^ email strictly for Meso members? Makes it easier that way for you and 2Dumb2Plumb too receive your kicks backs no?

M&S email for customers..

View attachment 56817
Also why did you not inform members here as to why Elite left BOP? I would like to be aware of this no?
View attachment 56818
View attachment 56819
Actually, I noticed that as well. The email I gave was the one from BOP. No idea why he made another. Did I ever tell anyone to say T-Bagger sent them?

Actually, I noticed that as well. The email I gave was the one from BOP. No idea why he made another. Did I ever tell anyone to say T-Bagger sent them?
Have you spoke to elite about his lab max text being bad and how his name is in the dirt because if he's really a stand up dude he would be here cleaning up his name

They are on my board now. Nestofgiants.com
Any time MR @TX TERROR comes sniffing around Meso it's usually to make a dollar. So when he piped up in this thread red flags went flying. Low and behold you have been very vocal in this thread. You and Elite at Nestofgiants.com.....coincidence? :rolleyes:
Bottom of the page...
Screenshot_2017-01-05-04-01-23-1.png

Not too mention a shill guest appearance for "Mick" from M&S

Screenshot_2017-01-05-11-04-19-1-1.png
Screenshot_2017-01-05-11-16-47-1.png

And a new handle on Meso has been spotted. Granted the Ozzy Elite.

Screenshot_2017-01-05-06-48-29-1.png

What's the deal man!?