SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Oh you want a joke?

^^^^^^^
What are ya ...a 15 year old girl at a Bieber concert?
Elite is coming over here to clean this up I shot him a email and he ask the mod over here to email him I said no make a user name and email me ur name and I'll tag you in the lab max post

NOPE. Told me he didn't care if I posted results he had a loyal following an guys who "buy" from him. Then said i dont want to deal with this bullshit fuck your test my raws check out on simec. And this is the last time we talk peace.
He's coming to meso

Elite is coming over here to clean this up I shot him a email and he ask the mod over here to email him I said no make a user name and email me ur name and I'll tag you in the lab max post
No need really Elite has his 2 reps here that can deal with this. Kinda like Dema & IronJulius but the mentally challenged version.

Dude asked how he could get in contact with them because he was looking for raws.

Fair enough Meso now has someone to hold responsible . If something negative happens here! ;)

No need really Elite has his 2 reps here that can deal with this. Kinda like Dema & IronJulius but the mentally challenged version.
lol I'd like to see what he has to say about his bad lab max test according to a few guys here it's the best shit ever

I'm still here peeps... just been busy pinning test.... (bloody fucking glute inject today... probably wasted a shit ton as we speak) finger banging bitches and banging heavy weight....

I might have right glute scar tissue which is bothering me

I'm still here peeps... just been busy pinning test.... (bloody fucking glute inject today... probably wasted a shit ton as we speak) finger banging bitches and banging heavy weight....

I might have right glute scar tissue which is bothering me
Do you use the same name on all boards

Do you use the same name on all boards

Variations bro. TwoDumbTwoPlumb, twodumb2plumb etc etc

I go to source boards to find sources.... or just talk to guys about sources on the board... I bought from one source here and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger with the Pharmacom Ampoules Deal

Not to be a fucking fuck, thought you started last summer doe?

Yeah I did and I've been pinning ever since!! I think it's a cyst from before my cycle. My dad and I make cyst with puss... and it's hard for me to pin my glutes due to my spine being fused from birth so maybe the pin shakes idk

lol I'd like to see what he has to say about his bad lab max test according to a few guys here it's the best shit ever

Idk man. 10 days into his TNE blend and I'm up 4lbs.... usually orals don't hit me until 2-3 weeks which sucks. Been on a few sources orals and it's all the same maybe 2 weeks tops I start feeling it. This cycle actually sucked believe it or not. I'm going to bulk to February and hit the tren ace and prop for 2-3 months...I seriously want to shred

Lol like reading history. What does that statement hve to prove?

My last purchase was with with a source from A/B. Like no one here is a member of a bunch of source boards
How do you feel about elite giving out people's personal in that buy from him ?

What does that statement I made even mean? I said I'm comfortable with a few sources..... ever heard of Dictator? That's my number 1.

bro go to Muscle and science board... Elites banner thread... each of his reps has some type of modified Tec-9... one guy had a 20 inch barrel extension...

That should put shit in perspective with elite. For whatever money the labmax guy is in with elite he should just send him what he bought from the guy. Idk anything more.. i don't hold shit like that...