SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

What does that statement I made even mean? I said I'm comfortable with a few sources..... ever heard of Dictator? That's my number 1.

Come on man, the jig is up. @CdnGuy isn't just coming after you for no reason.

I think with everyone one this board who has been following you can clearly see the following.

1. This guy has consistently been mentioning two labs in nearly all his posts, at least one on each page at the least. Dictator and elite.

2. Why is the above statement a concern? Well let's think about this... he wants to see both of these labs on meso, he wants new members lurking to research and reach out to 2dumb and he pushes them the labs contact for referral. ( I'm sure for compensation) if not then he really is 2dumb either way.

You can try to hide this fact but it is very clear what you are up to. Your ultimate goal is to get these labs here and possibly rep for them so you can in your own words be at the pinnacle of your aas career. Even if you come back and reply you "wouldn't rep" or " don't want to rep" you have some type of motive on why you keep mentioning these labs over and over again.

Edit: this is how he got around the "not violating" any rules. He knew what he was doing and he got away with it as far as Millard is concerned.

BUT! As far as meso members are concerned you violated the rules with what your intentions are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this guy wants to reveal people's personal info!!!???

Avoid this source at all costs!!!

Do not EVER purchase from this source if you wish to never receive blackmail such as this message below:

READ THIS CAREFULLY

LIKE THE DEA DID BY SILKROAD AND ALL SEIZED WEBSITES: THEY INVESTIGATE EVERY ADDRESS AND BUYER. I START SHARING AFTER THE DEADLINE OF 6 DAYS.

I AM READY TO SHARE ALL OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION (ADDRESS/USERNAME/ORDER-HISTORY) ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES/FORUMS: (I have screenshots of all messages/order history/username/ address.)

REDDIT ALPHABAY
AlphaBay Market • /r/AlphaBayMarket

REDDIT DREAMMARKET
Dream Marketplace • /r/DreamMarketplace

NAME OF THE THREAT WILL BE '' PAY NOW'' IN THE SECTION 'PRODUCT AND VENDOR REVIEWS

IF YOU DO NOT PAY I WILL BE MAILING FANTANYL WITH VERY BAD STEALTH AFTER LETTING THE DEA KNOW THERE IS A PACKAGE COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS

I WILL LEAVE A TIP ON THE WEBSITE OF THE DEA INCLUDING YOUR ADDRESS AND ALL INFO I HAVE. YES THEY WILL FIND YOU...
https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php (SUBMIT A TIP)

WHAT TO DO?

DEPOSIT 0.5 BTC IN TO THIS BTC ADDRESS:
3KR57CqgykF56ri7JURNjNrByaCGg7wgfL

WITHIN 96 HOURS FROM TIME OF SENDING THIS MESSAGE

WATCH THE THREADS REGULARLY TO SEE IF YOUR ADDRESS IS LISTED. WHEN ITS LISTED YOU ARE TO LATE!
I WILL ADD THE ADRESS LIST EVERYDAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

ADD ME ON WICKR: youfuckedup

I SEND THIS MESSAGE ONLY ONCE. NO PAYMENT MEANS I WILL SHARE ALL OF YOUR INFO ON THE WEBSITES LISTED. I WILL LET THE DEA KNOW YOU ARE A DARKWEB BUYER. THERE ARE ENOUGH EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO GOT ARRESTED. DON'T BE STUPID.

I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY REPLIED MESSAGE.

I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED FROM HERE BUT I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. I SAVED ALL YOIR INFORMATION AND WILL SIGN UP A NEW ACCOUNT AS LONG AS NEEDED.

YOU WILL HAVE A VERY STRESSFUL YEAR IF YOU IGNORE ME!

Is this legit? Where did you get this?

Come on man, the jig is up. @CdnGuy isn't just coming after you for no reason.

I think with everyone one this board who has been following you can clearly see the following.

1. This guy has consistently been mentioning two labs in nearly all his posts, at least one on each page at the least. Dictator and elite.

2. Why is the above statement a concern? Well let's think about this... he wants to see both of these labs on meso, he wants new members lurking to research and reach out to 2dumb and he pushes them the labs contact for referral. ( I'm sure for compensation) if not then he really is 2dumb either way.

You can try to hide this fact but it is very clear what you are up to. Your ultimate goal is to get these labs here and possibly rep for them so you can in your own words be at the pinnacle of your aas career. Even if you come back and reply you "wouldn't rep" or " don't want to rep" you have some type of motive on why you keep mentioning these labs over and over again.

Edit: this is how he got around the "not violating" any rules. He knew what he was doing and he got away with it as far as Millard is concerned.

BUT! As far as meso members are concerned you violated the rules with what your intentions are.

Holy fuck first off your profile pic makes me want to slam your head into a wall... I know that's not you but that's like the first thing I think of...

I got a lot of sources I use... a lot.... I like to variate where I buy from and see what's best.... one guy had 300mg EQ another guy may have 500mg EQ.... I'm not Irish so I don't do jigs and btw thanks for following me... fucking sad a bunch of middle aged dudes following a 24 year old... makes you wonder wtf is up

Holy fuck first off your profile pic makes me want to slam your head into a wall... I know that's not you but that's like the first thing I think of...

I got a lot of sources I use... a lot.... I like to variate where I buy from and see what's best.... one guy had 300mg EQ another guy may have 500mg EQ.... I'm not Irish so I don't do jigs and btw thanks for following me... fucking sad a bunch of middle aged dudes following a 24 year old... makes you wonder wtf is up

I like your sense of humor. Slam my head into wall, good one.

But again, you detracted from my statements, and as you stated a 24 year old dumb kid.

The difference here and I'll point this out to you, is experience not just here but in life. See, your intelligence level is just that 24 years experience, you can fool the young and nieve to continue with luring them in, but the seasoned vet in life and in this world can clearly see what you are up to.

You have been exposed, you can continue to detract from this issue at hand, and I suggest to go ahead and just stay away because unlike what you "claim" that you are here for the meso community this is a false claim; anyone who has read your past posts such as I, since all this came to light can see you have brought nothing to meso for the community.

And, let's not pretend before you try... YOU DID NOT HELP BRING DOWN ATLAS, this is you MO to cover up what your intentions are. You joined in the gang up after it started, which, might I add is something you said was bullshit on meso that is used to not be that way and that it has changed and was unfair to sources. Anyone can read that post.

So, I don't just shoot from the hip partner, I look at all angles, evaluate the topic, then come to a conclusion. The conclusion is, what I am saying is a fact, you have failed to even acknowledge anything I said and instead derailed into " I use many sources" but again, you don't mention those sources over and over, you mention TWO labs over and over.

But again, you detracted from my statements, and as you stated a 24 year old dumb kid.

The difference here and I'll point this out to you, is experience not just here but in life. See, your intelligence level is just that 24 years experience, you can fool the young and nieve to continue with luring them in, but the seasoned vet in life and in this world can clearly see what you are up to.

You have been exposed, you can continue to detract from this issue at hand, and I suggest to go ahead and just stay away because unlike what you "claim" that you are here for the meso community this is a false claim; anyone who has read your past posts such as I, since all this came to light can see you have brought nothing to meso for the community.

And, let's not pretend before you try... YOU DID NOT HELP BRING DOWN ATLAS, this is you MO to cover up what your intentions are. You joined in the gang up after it started, which, might I add is something you said was bullshit on meso that is used to not be that way and that it has changed and was unfair to sources. Anyone can read that post.

So, I don't just shoot from the hip partner, I look at all angles, evaluate the topic, then come to a conclusion. The conclusion is, what I am saying is a fact, you have failed to even acknowledge anything I said and instead derailed into " I use many sources" but again, you don't mention those sources over and over, you mention TWO labs over and over.

Bro Look at my comments in the thread... when atlas ass was posted lol I still fucking laugh when I say Atlas Ass... I was the first jerkoff in the thread before anyone wanting answers to that because I was close to buying a few things of his.

Bro.... you read to much into my post and it's sad... yeah I reel em in... I reel in milfs, married women , college girls, 30 somethings... those I reel in. But you guys... you guys make your own bed because no one here wants to do the right thing and point to good sources. That fucks up a lot of new guys . Just like the PCOM Ampoules deal.. has anyone bought in on that yet? 1-2 guys... let's not beat around the bush and not admit no ones thinking about taking that deal too

Moron, jerkoff, DD.. disappointed dunsky yeah you ... ass face...

I just posted all my tren ace sources POTG, Drakon and Elite....go fuck yourself

Not only is cdnguy on you but now you managed to get on @roger rabbits radar.... I'd say your fucked.... happen to bring any lube because this is liable to be a rough one

Not only is cdnguy on you but now you managed to get on @roger rabbits radar.... I'd say your fucked.... happen to bring any lube because this is liable to be a rough one

Lol.... dude get the fuck out of my face navy boy... you joined the club too?

Roger rabbit and all you fucks are CDN copy cats that like to talk up shit.... Idk I never liked being apart of a clique because you all dress the same, talk the same and whatever else...

Btw if I had a nickel for every time someone said "Popcorn, lube or entertainment" I would have enough Test for a life time of blasting

Moron, jerkoff, DD.. disappointed dunsky yeah you ... ass face...

I just posted all my tren ace sources POTG, Drakon and Elite....go fuck yourself

Once again, you resort to this name calling to detract like a angered gorilla in a cage pounding his chest to try to intimidate his opponent.

You missed the entire point of my post, but to answer your semi question/ statement of

1. No one on meso wants to point anyone in the direction of a good source. Meso is not about pointing people to sources, it is about harm reduction. But, if you need to be pointed in the direction of good labs based off past testing then anabolic labs is where you would want to go. If you feel that is biased then, one could check out the blood test section and one could come up to a conclusion of there own after that.

But, what you just stated proves my point, you want to be the guy to point people to "good labs" you want to be the guy to " help meso members" find that lab. This is your agenda. And now, because of your last statements, both of my previous posts have been validated.

Every time you post, you indirectly expose more of yourself with your intelligence level and foggy thinking.

I look forward to reading your witty reply[emoji23]

That's right and this navy boy ain't afraid to skull fuck you if needed... I haven't even begun to jump on the train nor do I really have to considering the attention you've brought to yourself.... so go ahead and try and cast the attention towards me for the moment if it makes you feel better.... but remember this, you and I have had some conversations before all this bullshit came to light so remember who your talking to...that navy boy that you wouldn't disrespect in person not but once anyway

Once again, you resort to this name calling to detract like a angered gorilla in a cage pounding his chest to try to intimidate his opponent.

You missed the entire point of my post, but to answer your semi question/ statement of

1. No one on meso wants to point anyone in the direction of a good source. Meso is not about pointing people to sources, it is about harm reduction. But, if you need to be pointed in the direction of good labs based off past testing then anabolic labs is where you would want to go. If you feel that is biased then, one could check out the blood test section and one could come up to a conclusion of there own after that.

But, what you just stated proves my point, you want to be the guy to point people to "good labs" you want to be the guy to " help meso members" find that lab. This is your agenda. And now, because of your last statements, both of my previous posts have been validated.

Every time you post, you indirectly expose more of yourself with your intelligence level and foggy thinking.

I look forward to reading your witty reply[emoji23]

Lol.... I didn't read all that... I guess someone here will summarize this shit for me.

Lol.... dude get the fuck out of my face navy boy... you joined the club too?

Roger rabbit and all you fucks are CDN copy cats that like to talk up shit.... Idk I never liked being apart of a clique because you all dress the same, talk the same and whatever else...

Btw if I had a nickel for every time someone said "Popcorn, lube or entertainment" I would have enough Test for a life time of blasting

I must disagree here, although you have this idea that I'm part of some "group" I am not. It took me this long to even comment on this subject due to me looking into the issue, then me coming to a formulated conclusion. The facts are here on what you are doing and that is why I moved forward with exposing you, this has nothing to do with anyone else except ensuring we keep people with the type of thinking and lack of consideration for the principle of what meso was founded on away from this board.

So go ahead and pound your chest, pace back and forth in your cage, all the raging, derailing etc exposes you to the core of how your mind works in a unstable state, in which, one can not clearly keep the lies hidden.

And what else is funny is you'll post a short quick jab at someone then after a few post have been submitted you go back and edit it and sound like this big tough guy...take that long to engage what bit of brain you have left or what? I mean seriously, why not say the shit the first time and save yourself some typing? Here's the best idea all evening though...why don't you hold hands with that other dude @CdnGuy has found to be no good, @tbagger I think it was, and skip yalls asses right out of meso

And what else is funny is you'll post a short quick jab at someone then after a few post have been submitted you go back and edit it and sound like this big tough guy...take that long to engage what bit of brain you have left or what? I mean seriously, why not say the shit the first time and save yourself some typing? Here's the best idea all evening though...why don't you hold hands with that other dude @CdnGuy has found to be no good, @tbagger I think it was, and skip yalls asses right out of meso

I don't know tbagger.... And I'm done for tonight... hopefully getting some ambien soon so I can sleep.

This[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

Weasel is being nice.

Saying there is this secret group is funny, nope! It's called people seeing what you are up to, and the attempt to try to discredit the work @CdnGuy put in, and many other to expose you is pathetic.

Now, as everyone else has said... it's time to leave meso and head back to the other boards where all your sources are.

No one needs to say anything you got that covered weasel! Good night and fuck off!
View attachment 56874

Bro.... this is way before anyone took a chance with Tsl..... at the time I was just branching out with sources and I was always told gear is underdosed so it didn't hurt to ask for a few vials extra just in case the shit was underdosed and I need to pin more... I was still paying for 10 vials

This[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

Weasel is being nice.

Saying there is this secret group is funny, nope! It's called people seeing what you are up to, and the attempt to try to discredit the work @CdnGuy put in, and many other to expose you is pathetic.

Now, as everyone else has said... it's time to leave meso and head back to the other boards where all your sources are.

This is my first board and I'm not leaving... I don't have to. I've been vindicated of any wrong doing.