SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

bro go to Muscle and science board... Elites banner thread... each of his reps has some type of modified Tec-9... one guy had a 20 inch barrel extension...

That should put shit in perspective with elite. For whatever money the labmax guy is in with elite he should just send him what he bought from the guy. Idk anything more.. i don't hold shit like that...
Imo elite is a rat if he was willing to give me this guys personal info who's to say when he get busted he's not gonna turn over all the info he has and he also saves people's info

bro go to Muscle and science board... Elites banner thread... each of his reps has some type of modified Tec-9... one guy had a 20 inch barrel extension...

That should put shit in perspective with elite. For whatever money the labmax guy is in with elite he should just send him what he bought from the guy. Idk anything more.. i don't hold shit like that...

Lol. Tex 9's... inaccurate as fuck 9mm. Is that supposed to be scary or something?

Idk man.... They all seem to be packing shit... I don't pack anything. I just pin gear dudes... this is beyond me now and honestly I really don't want any part of this.
That lab was willing to give me personal in from a member at meso he's a snake but u go ahead and keep backing him

So this guy wants to reveal people's personal info!!!???

Avoid this source at all costs!!!

Do not EVER purchase from this source if you wish to never receive blackmail such as this message below:

READ THIS CAREFULLY

LIKE THE DEA DID BY SILKROAD AND ALL SEIZED WEBSITES: THEY INVESTIGATE EVERY ADDRESS AND BUYER. I START SHARING AFTER THE DEADLINE OF 6 DAYS.

I AM READY TO SHARE ALL OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION (ADDRESS/USERNAME/ORDER-HISTORY) ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES/FORUMS: (I have screenshots of all messages/order history/username/ address.)

REDDIT ALPHABAY
AlphaBay Market • /r/AlphaBayMarket

REDDIT DREAMMARKET
Dream Marketplace • /r/DreamMarketplace

NAME OF THE THREAT WILL BE '' PAY NOW'' IN THE SECTION 'PRODUCT AND VENDOR REVIEWS

IF YOU DO NOT PAY I WILL BE MAILING FANTANYL WITH VERY BAD STEALTH AFTER LETTING THE DEA KNOW THERE IS A PACKAGE COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS

I WILL LEAVE A TIP ON THE WEBSITE OF THE DEA INCLUDING YOUR ADDRESS AND ALL INFO I HAVE. YES THEY WILL FIND YOU...
https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php (SUBMIT A TIP)

WHAT TO DO?

DEPOSIT 0.5 BTC IN TO THIS BTC ADDRESS:
3KR57CqgykF56ri7JURNjNrByaCGg7wgfL

WITHIN 96 HOURS FROM TIME OF SENDING THIS MESSAGE

WATCH THE THREADS REGULARLY TO SEE IF YOUR ADDRESS IS LISTED. WHEN ITS LISTED YOU ARE TO LATE!
I WILL ADD THE ADRESS LIST EVERYDAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

ADD ME ON WICKR: youfuckedup

I SEND THIS MESSAGE ONLY ONCE. NO PAYMENT MEANS I WILL SHARE ALL OF YOUR INFO ON THE WEBSITES LISTED. I WILL LET THE DEA KNOW YOU ARE A DARKWEB BUYER. THERE ARE ENOUGH EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO GOT ARRESTED. DON'T BE STUPID.

I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY REPLIED MESSAGE.

I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED FROM HERE BUT I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. I SAVED ALL YOIR INFORMATION AND WILL SIGN UP A NEW ACCOUNT AS LONG AS NEEDED.

YOU WILL HAVE A VERY STRESSFUL YEAR IF YOU IGNORE ME!

Bro... I'm not backing anyone dude... I'm backing myself because people are attacking me because I made a few buys as well
What source did you suggest I check out again? "Tell em 2Dumb2Plumb sent ya". If that young naive kid get's fucking exposed.I will follow you on every board you join and warn members about you. Now leave!

What source did you suggest I check out again? "Tell em 2Dumb2Plumb sent ya". If that young naive kid get's fucking exposed.I will follow you on every board you join and warn members about you. Now leave!

Yeah because I made two buys with the guy and he seems cool. That's about it. I don't piss sources off..

Take for example I want to buy primobolan from PCOM on their Ampoules deal... but how do I know it's primobolan??? You know you take that big ass chance on everything in hopes shit turns out good.

This has to be the most retarded thread of 2017. That is saying alot guys with the likes of master on, that georgeforman cunt, and that cherry chilling dip shit.

Seriously, this whole thread reminds me of listening to my 11yr old niece and her friends.

Lame.

So this guy wants to reveal people's personal info!!!???

Avoid this source at all costs!!!

Do not EVER purchase from this source if you wish to never receive blackmail such as this message below:

READ THIS CAREFULLY

LIKE THE DEA DID BY SILKROAD AND ALL SEIZED WEBSITES: THEY INVESTIGATE EVERY ADDRESS AND BUYER. I START SHARING AFTER THE DEADLINE OF 6 DAYS.

I AM READY TO SHARE ALL OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION (ADDRESS/USERNAME/ORDER-HISTORY) ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES/FORUMS: (I have screenshots of all messages/order history/username/ address.)

REDDIT ALPHABAY
AlphaBay Market • /r/AlphaBayMarket

REDDIT DREAMMARKET
Dream Marketplace • /r/DreamMarketplace

NAME OF THE THREAT WILL BE '' PAY NOW'' IN THE SECTION 'PRODUCT AND VENDOR REVIEWS

IF YOU DO NOT PAY I WILL BE MAILING FANTANYL WITH VERY BAD STEALTH AFTER LETTING THE DEA KNOW THERE IS A PACKAGE COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS

I WILL LEAVE A TIP ON THE WEBSITE OF THE DEA INCLUDING YOUR ADDRESS AND ALL INFO I HAVE. YES THEY WILL FIND YOU...
https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php (SUBMIT A TIP)

WHAT TO DO?

DEPOSIT 0.5 BTC IN TO THIS BTC ADDRESS:
3KR57CqgykF56ri7JURNjNrByaCGg7wgfL

WITHIN 96 HOURS FROM TIME OF SENDING THIS MESSAGE

WATCH THE THREADS REGULARLY TO SEE IF YOUR ADDRESS IS LISTED. WHEN ITS LISTED YOU ARE TO LATE!
I WILL ADD THE ADRESS LIST EVERYDAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

ADD ME ON WICKR: youfuckedup

I SEND THIS MESSAGE ONLY ONCE. NO PAYMENT MEANS I WILL SHARE ALL OF YOUR INFO ON THE WEBSITES LISTED. I WILL LET THE DEA KNOW YOU ARE A DARKWEB BUYER. THERE ARE ENOUGH EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO GOT ARRESTED. DON'T BE STUPID.

I WILL NOT RESPOND ANY REPLIED MESSAGE.

I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED FROM HERE BUT I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE. I SAVED ALL YOIR INFORMATION AND WILL SIGN UP A NEW ACCOUNT AS LONG AS NEEDED.

YOU WILL HAVE A VERY STRESSFUL YEAR IF YOU IGNORE ME!

Is this real? Who said this?

This has to be the most retarded thread of 2017. That is saying alot guys with the likes of master on, that georgeforman cunt, and that cherry chilling dip shit.

Seriously, this whole thread reminds me of listening to my 11yr old niece and her friends.

Lame.
But the year just started so it's not hard to do

Lame.

No bro this is a typical fight between me and my girlfriends.... I stop replying and next thing I know they're talking to my friends, my mom, my neighbor, other girls and then I got 50 people all upset and mad at my ass...

Some of the threads lately have been so polluted with nonsense it's fucking rediculous. This isn't facebook or instagram wtf

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk