SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

This[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

Weasel is being nice.

Saying there is this secret group is funny, nope! It's called people seeing what you are up to, and the attempt to try to discredit the work @CdnGuy put in, and many other to expose you is pathetic.

Now, as everyone else has said... it's time to leave meso and head back to the other boards where all your sources are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you got no idea no idea what goes on behind closed doors here in Meso... I'm like the first layer... peel like 40 layers and you'll eventually find everyone entrenched in their own shit. All I did was talk about a source and it did sound fucked up now that I read up but the past is the past and I can't change that.

Bro.... this is way before anyone took a chance with Tsl..... at the time I was just branching out with sources and I was always told gear is underdosed so it didn't hurt to ask for a few vials extra just in case the shit was underdosed and I need to pin more... I was still paying for 10 vials

Doesn't matter if this was "before" anyone or not. The facts remain you did what you did.

What do you mean it doesn't hurt to ask for extra vials, and that you were already paying for more?

Your statement doesn't even make sense, what you actually said was " I was paying for 10 vials, and I wanted a few extra"

That's a good story though, "I always heard vials were underdosed" so what you are saying here is that you ask every lab for extra vials because they are all underdosed?

So, how many labs have given you "extra" vials?

Also, your use of the word vindicated is incorrect.
You HAVE not been cleared of anything or been brought to justice. That word is a little big for you to understand and please don't try to use words that you are not familiar with in using correctly.

Stick to words such as uggg, or errrrg like cavemen use.

Edit: you were cleared from Millard. That is because you side stepped in all your pm messages because you knew the loop in the rules. That does not mean your intentions were not wrong and that you did not know what you were doing.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if this was "before" anyone or not. The facts remain you did what you did.

What do you mean it doesn't hurt to ask for extra vials, and that you were already paying for more?

Your statement doesn't even make sense, what you actually said was " I was paying for 10 vials, and I wanted a few extra"

That's a good story though, "I always heard vials were underdosed" so what you are saying here is that you ask every lab for extra vials because they are all underdosed?

You HAVE not been cleared of anything or been brought to justice. That word is a little big for you to understand and please don't try to use words that you are not familiar with in using correctly.

Edit: you were cleared from Millard. That is because you side stepped in all your pm messages because you knew the loop in the rules. That does not mean your intentions were not wrong and that you did not know what you were doing.

Dude.... I learned from this mistake when it happened. what more can I say... he was willing to do it too at the time. It fizzled out because I flaked

Errrrrrr arrrrggggg ABCDEFGeeeeeeeeee lol

Again, derailing to trying to make it our fault.

You did this, not us.

Every action has a equal and opposite reaction. In your case, you set the wheels in motion, it was only a matter of time till opposite reaction would occurs.

Shall we take a look at what goes on "behind closed doors" when speaking with you in PM ? Tmrw ;)

Talk you do wing nut and thank you for reminding me. May need to look someone up here starting with a V.
View attachment 56876

Yeah I was talking to guys at BOP a year ago about Elite had no idea he left there. I didn't realize I was looking at archival threads of his either

Not what your post says so just more lies!

You should of been an actor bro.... bro me and you made this place into a shit storm... fucked up too because I wanted to send you a 90's cowboy snap back just to apologize... I found a website for those.

I'm gonna start pm'ing guys to buy snap backs lol

NOPE. Told me he didn't care if I posted results he had a loyal following an guys who "buy" from him. Then said i dont want to deal with this bullshit fuck your test my raws check out on simec. And this is the last time we talk peace.

Simec is a good company I used personally. But somebody saying that it checked with Simec proves nothing. You can send something else to Simec and claim something else.

If it tested positive with Simec a few months ago it does not mean that it is still good. Pharmaceutical company have labs running 24/7 checking quality and some guy tested a year ago and claims that it is good, just plain BS.

Simec is a good company I used personally. But somebody saying that it checked with Simec proves nothing. You can send something else to Simec and claim something else.

If it tested positive with Simec a few months ago it does not mean that it is still good. Pharmaceutical company have labs running 24/7 checking quality and some guy tested a year ago and claims that it is good, just plain BS.

Just like PCOM... Millard Baker tested their stuff it came back semi legit at first retested another batch and it came back great and they took off... ever since their quality hasn't been consistent but no one says shit about that? Again I'm not defending any labs.... because any lab can go to shit. But something isn't right with the lab max test and a lot of guys have proven that already. Again, I AM NoT for any lab.... I got 5-6?public labs and 2 private labs in my stash.... at the moment. So I can't possibly be a freakin rep...

I just don't like people talking shit when there isn't solid evidence. The solid evidence will come when I get blood work on the Elite prop... if that comes back shitty then you guys can rag on me even more... but don't wish the shit comes back shitty... wish me luck because I bought in on this too.

Just like PCOM... Millard Baker tested their stuff it came back semi legit at first retested another batch and it came back great and they took off... ever since their quality hasn't been consistent but no one says shit about that? Again I'm not defending any labs.... because any lab can go to shit. But something isn't right with the lab max test and a lot of guys have proven that already. Again, I AM NoT for any lab.... I got 5-6?public labs and 2 private labs in my stash.... at the moment. So I can't possibly be a freakin rep...

I just don't like people talking shit when there isn't solid evidence. The solid evidence will come when I get blood work on the Elite prop... if that comes back shitty then you guys can rag on me even more... but don't wish the shit comes back shitty... wish me luck because I bought in on this too.

well pinning some shit and waiting a few weeks for blood results is just plain stupid. it shows you only test levels but you do not know where it came from. while you can pre screen at home with labmax to make sure you do not pin straight corn oil like moron.

years ago I did pin what I thought was bold but it was just plain corn oil. I did not have labmax back then.

things where sent to Simec in the past and it confirmed that labmax was right. Just search "steroid lab testing" . Simec and labmax was done on dbol last year all came possitive, and on some other gear too, I do not remember all.

Dude you got no idea no idea what goes on behind closed doors here in Meso... I'm like the first layer... peel like 40 layers and you'll eventually find everyone entrenched in their own shit. All I did was talk about a source and it did sound fucked up now that I read up but the past is the past and I can't change that.

Wrong. Not everyone here is entrenched in thier own shit or has an agenda.

Some of us love to lift
Some of us love gear
Some of us love to lift on gear

Enough with the drama. Everybody. Lets just lift heavy shit on gear and be happy!!

Wrong. Not everyone here is entrenched in thier own shit or has an agenda.

Some of us love to lift
Some of us love gear
Some of us love to lift on gear

Enough with the drama. Everybody. Lets just lift heavy shit on gear and be happy!!

Like @TorroXL says "Pin Test, Lift heavy shit and finger bang bitches" unfortunately I found my woman so that last part is over with lol....

Where is your solid evidence? Have you looked at anabolic lab recently for pharmacom? Go look at anabolic lab. While your at it make a donation