SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Any time MR @TX TERROR comes sniffing around Meso it's usually to make a dollar. So when he piped up in this thread red flags went flying. Low and behold you have been very vocal in this thread and Elite at Nestofgiants.com. Coincidence? :rolleyes:
Bottom of the page...
View attachment 56821

Not too mention a shill guest appearance for "Mick" from M&Steve

View attachment 56823
View attachment 56824

And a new handle on Meso has been spotted. Granted the Ozzy Elite.

View attachment 56825

What's the deal man!?
I went there to get his price list. See any posts from me? Didn't think so. I signed up and haven't said a word and to be honest, haven't even logged in. Go ahead and dig that up.

I've been very vocal at NoG? Interesting. Show me ONE post.

Any time MR @TX TERROR comes sniffing around Meso it's usually to make a dollar. So when he piped up in this thread red flags went flying. Low and behold you have been very vocal in this thread. You and Elite at Nestofgiants.com.....coincidence? :rolleyes:
Bottom of the page...
View attachment 56821

Not too mention a shill guest appearance for "Mick" from M&S

View attachment 56823
View attachment 56824

And a new handle on Meso has been spotted. Granted the Ozzy Elite.

View attachment 56825

What's the deal man!?
TX Terror don't like TorroXL:(:D:p

Yeah, I almost hated to even bring it up but atleast I didn't tag him, so...you guys may not have to suffer through his blabber on this thread

Elite won't last here. It will be a nest full of pitbulls on a bloody chicken if tries to setup.

Will be fun to participate in that ass whooping though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt he'll even try now that his scouts have been blown out of the water. [emoji23]

I doubt he'll even try now that his scouts have been blown out of the water. [emoji23]
I sent him a email and told him he don't have a hair on his ass to come on over and clean up all the messes like his lab max test that failed

Oh you want a joke?

^^^^^^^
What are ya ...a 15 year old girl at a Bieber concert?

I agree with you on 2d2p. Dude just said he wouldn't rep any labs then goes an starts saying good shit about Dynasty after a dude just said his gear was not right for his wife. Now I completely understand why you get pissed. A newbie looks at shit like that and thinks oooo must be g2g. Wtf man pump the fucking breaks 2D2P on singing praises for labs you have never ordered from! An shit you must be rich as fuck or a striaght up liar. I've read 7 post from diff labs you said you have just ordered from in 2 weeks? Why? Unless you resell or getting kick back from these guy I see through @CdnGuy eyes now....red flag alert

I agree with you on 2d2p. Dude just said he wouldn't rep any labs then goes an starts saying good shit about Dynasty after a dude just said his gear was not right for his wife. Now I completely understand why you get pissed. A newbie looks at shit like that and thinks oooo must be g2g. Wtf man pump the fucking breaks 2D2P on singing praises for labs you have never ordered from! An shit you must be rich as fuck or a striaght up liar. I've read 7 post from diff labs you said you have just ordered from in 2 weeks? Why? Unless you resell or getting kick back from these guy I see through @CdnGuy eyes now....red flag alert
Has the lab emailed u back again

Has the lab emailed u back again

NOPE. Told me he didn't care if I posted results he had a loyal following an guys who "buy" from him. Then said i dont want to deal with this bullshit fuck your test my raws check out on simec. And this is the last time we talk peace.

Oh you want a joke?

^^^^^^^
What are ya ...a 15 year old girl at a Bieber concert?
Come up with better than this. Have I once said mention T-Bagger? Did I post up his prices? I gave his email because someone asked how to get in contact. Bad move - I got it. Have I told anyone to follow him to M&S or NoG? Nope. Did I point anyone to BoP when they were still there? Nope.

As I've said in my intro/bio - I'm 43. Do I give a damn what a wannabe PI thinks of me? Not a damn bit. Your life would be better served at least holding a job doing this shit so you can get paid and have some dignity.

Come up with better than this. Have I once said mention T-Bagger? Did I post up his prices? I gave his email because someone asked how to get in contact. Bad move - I got it. Have I told anyone to follow him to M&S or NoG? Nope. Did I point anyone to BoP when they were still there? Nope.
You sound like a guy who would hit up a lick. But if pinched would only claim to be the getaway driver. :rolleyes: Sad....