SourceCheck: Elite Genetics

Friday night putting together a case/thread on someone on an Internet forum. You're a pathetic loser dude.
Well since 60% of the time I'm in alot of pain. I really don't have a choice, besides it sure beats my old Friday nights. They ended Monday morning around 8am:oops: Plus why you worried you got nothing to hide remember? ;) If only that were true lol caio

Well since 60% of the time I'm in alot of pain. I really don't have a choice, besides it sure beats my old Friday nights. They ended Monday morning around 8am:oops: Plus why you worried you got nothing to hide remember? ;) If only that were true lol caio
Seriously - sorry you're in pain dude. I honestly don't wish that on anyone. No one is worried homie. I'm 43 years old looking for a final run and wanted help with cycles and shit. Posted something and got very little help. Found a good source and went overboard bragging on them here. Agreed to stop after your warning and you kept your shit up. Again, I'll squash it all and move on. I don't really care either way. Peace.

Anyways.....i neither believe this is truly needed if so start a forum for people who shill. But i dont want in on this not my fight. Um how abouts i rep for a online medlabsupply striaght up good sales an take paypal. Got me box today :) o heads up dont pay for 2 day shipping you wont get it to 4-5.
An um since Elite is my nextdoor neighbor an not to far at all. I will say the guy has quality TA,Cs,packing an helps guys out. AS FOR THE GEAR itself i wont an cant say shit until i personally do the testing in my own lab an on my own body but thats just how i like to do shit an will post the results but recommend anyone do what they wanna do. Pro individualism an if what others do ,does not directly effect me or mine then i can respectfully disagree an bow out. Only fight you win us the one you beat your ego in an bow out. most have a purpose here an outing sources for hiring people or giving incentive is cool man whatever an guys bosting about their connection to sources an experiences is also kosher thought that is what individual threads about the OP source check is for? I could be wrong like always an will admit that shit. Where is my meso level headed cat when you need @Tj72 this cat has some valid logical statements. Js.

Well love all. Do your thing. I just dont like to see meso guys bashing each other constantly im not talking about above but in general. If it wasnt for this forum i wouldve never felt comfy with doing what ive done but the level of knowledge ive learned an been able to witness personal struggles an fuck ups. Idk about you but if i come here for help i genuinely need it an want to get out of the problem into the solution so guys bashing each other is counter productive for all. You guys will most likely never meet crossways or remember in 3 hrs what the other had neg. To say i dont i just light my J an puff an lift ya dig. Think about so real issues like people not having clean drinking water or dodging bullets to go to a whole foods. Anything less is just petty playground BS. Much love take it easy on each other you killers. Also bashing each other bodys is a damn low blow makes me upset just to see that shit which is some real low ass shit. We are all here to be healthy an get stronger bigger faster lose weight gain weight whatever. But bashing a man for his size weight or height is just...damn man lets not do that it is the lowest of lows for me to see.
Happy holidays an enjoy your family,friends,an life the real shit that matters ya dig

Man I'm here but what can I do? I won't promote elite because I'm selfish and that's all I'll say... I told him that when we first talked and I have my reasons... as for the shit going on between these three well they have both respectfully asked me to stay out of it so I have respected their wishes and done so...but I'm here brother, I'm here.. I don't think most want to hear what I have to say most of the time anyway.... oneday, when I've earned more respect from the many great members here then it'll be different... I'm still learning, a lot and this is a great place to do so.

Man I'm here but what can I do? I won't promote elite because I'm selfish and that's all I'll say... I told him that when we first talked and I have my reasons... as for the shit going on between these three well they have both respectfully asked me to stay out of it so I have respected their wishes and done so...but I'm here brother, I'm here.. I don't think most want to hear what I have to say most of the time anyway.... oneday, when I've earned more respect from the many great members here then it'll be different... I'm still learning, a lot and this is a great place to do so.

Ya man idk about the relationship between you an elite thats your business. If anyone can learn anything be careful who you PM an what the dialogue is an how well you perceiveyou know um. I also neother what or am interested in this beef.
But nah man i respectwhat you have to say an how you say it.more cats need to step back check the ego an look at shit objectively an this place would get even better. Ive never been a fan of Twitter beefs or online shit talking but hey thats just me to each thier own it effects me in absolutely no way so i could care less. However when talking to other members or shit anyone i dont believe a source,his family,what he tells you in confidence,or personal info in any means should ever be told or exploited in any fucking way. There HAS to be loyality between one an their sources or it absolutely gives EVERYONE a bad wrap an subjects everyone to a bait an switch or setup. I think an believe that should be a zero tolerance policy an should be shut down immediatly an deleted if it appears. Im not getting in this fight but I 110% agree that ones message to another should be just that an anyone who sends messages to another memeber out of spite should be held accountable for their non loyality an lack of resoect for oneself an other member unless the message contains health risk,personal info on another that is damaging,or ratting on someone. But i lose absolutly all respect for someone who takes a personal convo goes public to shame anyone in any arena. Thats shamefull as fuck. An i learnt very young those who do that to one will indeed do it to all. Idk where the since of loyalty was just abandoned along the roadside like trash but i hold that very very high before almost all else an cant identify in any way why someone would not be. Now of someone seems to be "repping" or "shilling" maybe take a step back take a look at things objectively an then take the proper channels in which to do so. If anything the candain did give warnings muriple times to shut down what he perceived as unjust or not right motive an thats cool. But its all the way in which one goes about doing it that truly matters. Everyone well most here have this massive fucking ego an married to their ideas an by the love of GOD cant be wrong an thats what i see as the buggest problem this more so then not is a damn educational tool in which to learn an build a foundation. If one is afraid of being humiliated or bashed gthen think of how many good smart minds who read an just say well fuck it no one will listen just like @Tj72 stated "no one listensor cares" that shit is sad man. Genuinely good individuals who are cognitive on this topic an allot of others do not want to get bashed or engage in petty ass banter back an forth about who has thw bigger balls. Just think about that shit when you want to bash someone else for no reason other then a statement or damn ? One ask.
Peace an maybe take a walk.and not a swing at someone.

Sorry about the grammer my nephew spiked my phone like Gronk so its shattered like a mofo. My bad. Sure you can get the jist.

Ya man idk about the relationship between you an elite thats your business. If anyone can learn anything be careful who you PM an what the dialogue is an how well you perceiveyou know um. I also neother what or am interested in this beef.
But nah man i respectwhat you have to say an how you say it.more cats need to step back check the ego an look at shit objectively an this place would get even better. Ive never been a fan of Twitter beefs or online shit talking but hey thats just me to each thier own it effects me in absolutely no way so i could care less. However when talking to other members or shit anyone i dont believe a source,his family,what he tells you in confidence,or personal info in any means should ever be told or exploited in any fucking way. There HAS to be loyality between one an their sources or it absolutely gives EVERYONE a bad wrap an subjects everyone to a bait an switch or setup. I think an believe that should be a zero tolerance policy an should be shut down immediatly an deleted if it appears. Im not getting in this fight but I 110% agree that ones message to another should be just that an anyone who sends messages to another memeber out of spite should be held accountable for their non loyality an lack of resoect for oneself an other member unless the message contains health risk,personal info on another that is damaging,or ratting on someone. But i lose absolutly all respect for someone who takes a personal convo goes public to shame anyone in any arena. Thats shamefull as fuck. An i learnt very young those who do that to one will indeed do it to all. Idk where the since of loyalty was just abandoned along the roadside like trash but i hold that very very high before almost all else an cant identify in any way why someone would not be. Now of someone seems to be "repping" or "shilling" maybe take a step back take a look at things objectively an then take the proper channels in which to do so. If anything the candain did give warnings muriple times to shut down what he perceived as unjust or not right motive an thats cool. But its all the way in which one goes about doing it that truly matters. Everyone well most here have this massive fucking ego an married to their ideas an by the love of GOD cant be wrong an thats what i see as the buggest problem this more so then not is a damn educational tool in which to learn an build a foundation. If one is afraid of being humiliated or bashed gthen think of how many good smart minds who read an just say well fuck it no one will listen just like @Tj72 stated "no one listensor cares" that shit is sad man. Genuinely good individuals who are cognitive on this topic an allot of others do not want to get bashed or engage in petty ass banter back an forth about who has thw bigger balls. Just think about that shit when you want to bash someone else for no reason other then a statement or damn ? One ask.
Peace an maybe take a walk.and not a swing at someone.

But where is the fun in thinking and acting rationally? Phsh whatever!!

Man I'm here but what can I do? I won't promote elite because I'm selfish and that's all I'll say... I told him that when we first talked and I have my reasons.

Maybe i'm reading into this too far and i apologize if i am.

The quote above suggests that Elite asked you to rep for him here... Please tell me i have my wires crossed.

Maybe i'm reading into this too far and i apologize if i am.

The quote above suggests that Elite asked you to rep for him here... Please tell me i have my wires crossed.
Yeah you're misunderstanding.... what I didn't come completely out and say is I had many of conversation with the guy and was very comfortable and confident with him to the point that I was pretty much gonna deal with him exclusively... so to say I was disappointed in the latest events is an understatement but what can you do? I knew better without any proof of quality but I took a chance... I didn't take a hammering like others did... as mad as I might be, I won't falsely accuse him of asking me to rep or anything of the such...

And to also be clear, he's not on this board so in no way was I gonna promote someone that isn't here product

And to also be clear, he's not on this board so in no way was I gonna promote someone that isn't here product
Great post sir....I tried to point this out to Tbagger earlier his reply....
Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-21-15-1.png
Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-21-25-1.png
Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-21-41-1.png
Screenshot_2017-01-04-15-21-56-1.png

Doesn't sound like Tbagger is looking out for the Meso community with this^^^ post huh?

Thanks @CdnGuy ... I never thought of my post as it was perceived but I thought for a second I was gonna have to defend myself of being a rep.... not only am I not qualified nor would I want that headache... I'm no different than most of you vets... I'd like to have a go to that I'm confident in and thought for a minute there that I'd found it... I honestly don't know what's what with those labmax results but I'm not gonna spend the time trying to figure it out either, as much as I love answers... so onward I keep moving