Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What about you? Making the gains, son?
I'm a solid 178 now I'm staying here it's where I was ment to be haha .. seriously though .

Mostly upper body . Back and shoulders TRUMP ..

Skinny legs for bodybuilding but I still look better than 99% of the people I run into here at the Jersey Shore..

Bayonne is different story there are many guys up there big and cut just like here but they don't have my sWaG! ;-)

How are things in your neck of the woods Mindless :)

I'm a solid 178 now I'm staying here it's where I was ment to be haha .. seriously though .

Mostly upper body . Back and shoulders TRUMP ..

Skinny legs for bodybuilding but I still look better than 99% of the people I run into here at the Jersey Shore..

Bayonne is different story there are many guys up there big and cut just like here but they don't have my sWaG! ;-)

How are things in your neck of the woods Mindless :)
I am sure people gave you dirty looks haha. As for me I am still chuggin along :)

I am sure people gave you dirty looks haha. As for me I am still chuggin along :)
No mindless believe it or not no one messes with me.
I don't care to waste my time rolling around the streets like an MMA fighter and no one wants the embarrassment I would give them if they did get stupid with me! ;-)

I walk with confidence not cockiness like I once did and I'm sure it shows because people respect me before I even open my mouth..

I am also very friendly once you get me to crack a smile haha

I have a lot on my mind so it seems that I am upset to people around me a lot of times but they find I'm very friendly once they get closer ..

I love people we can all get along we just have to have patience and let the small shit go it's a waste of energy and time AND time is money.. I like mOneY so I waste no time! :)

To illustrate my point. This was on vacation several months ago. I was pretty bulked up and soft , but my traps were just so damn swollen, a few people commented I looked like I had been hitting the gym harder than usual but I really wasn't doing so well in my opinion. Screenshot_20160906-091241.png

To illustrate my point. This was on vacation several months ago. I was pretty bulked up and soft , but my traps were just so damn swollen, a few people commented I looked like I had been hitting the gym harder than usual but I really wasn't doing so well in my opinion. View attachment 48995

Yeah... your traps are what we're all looking at... ;)

You guys have some very impressive physiques. Hats off to you guys for the hard work and dedication! I hope to be able to post up here next year, when I am no longer a fat ass!

You guys have some very impressive physiques. Hats off to you guys for the hard work and dedication! I hope to be able to post up here next year, when I am no longer a fat ass!
Congrats on getting the willpower to go from fat to fit and it will be quite a journey! There's quite a lot of motivation here that will help make the journey less of a burden.

So been off gear since April training has taken a hit due to this damn gallstone. But cardio kept up seeing as I let myself eat everything last winter bulk hit 244p alot of fat :( Down too 220ish now.Got a stock pile of goodies to blast once surgery is done. Pic's from last week nothing special at all just something to compare too for the upcoming run.

10383964_1433072496976449_2581435484938212403_n-1-1.jpg

So been off gear since April training has taken a hit due to this damn gallstone. But cardio kept up seeing as I let myself eat everything last winter bulk hit 244p alot of fat :( Down too 220ish now.Got a stock pile of goodies to blast once surgery is done. Pic's from last week nothing special at all just something to compare too for the upcoming run.

View attachment 49250
Still not too bad...at least cardio counts as getting some work done during your downtime. Gallbladder surgery shouldn't be too much downtime for you, barring complications. Good luck and you got something to look forward to!

View attachment 49250

Brother you're lean and primed for a major blast! So when's the blast start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk