Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

5a4a09c9-04b0-439a-9c76-625b2154f941-01.jpeg 6'1" 242lbs on the left---280lbs on the right. Right at 10 1/2 months. Not the biggest by any means and not shredded but im still pressing forward. Marathon not a sprint.

Thanks to all for the encouragement. Im definitely proud of where im at but like everyone else, not satisfied. This site keeps me motivated and pushing every day. Been working the dual factor program that weightedchinup posted and hoping to break a plateau ive been at lately

Picture_20160903_212500080.jpg Keep hitting it man. Im coming out of rehab for a dystal bicep rupture. Non repaired. And yet I carry on...just got done with a bis and tris workout. My left bicep ain't even attached at the elbow. Never quit..

@Oldschool thats pretty damn dedicated, just be cautious to not do more damage. I fight with my rotator cuff in both shoulders due to multipke dislocations but thankfully no major injuries to date. Im currently trying to cut.
Its a mind fuck to loose weight but ive never done a serious cut before and i just keep telling myself I may weigh less but I will look bigger

@Oldschool thats pretty damn dedicated, just be cautious to not do more damage. I fight with my rotator cuff in both shoulders due to multipke dislocations but thankfully no major injuries to date. Im currently trying to cut.
Its a mind fuck to loose weight but ive never done a serious cut before and i just keep telling myself I may weigh less but I will look bigger
What sucks is my right shoulder is banged up too. I've found lighter weight, lots of volume , lots of good groceries and a touch of good gear is your friend brother. Just my opinion. Wish I could kill heavy weights again but it aint in the cards.

Fat ass but I'll work on a cut when I get some generics or sero's. I'm not leaving size on the table. 5'7 / 205lbs. Prolly 19%BF. Fuking dent on the pec is ugly but tore that bastard long time ago(2010).

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

And this post is for entertainment purposes only, Penche is not a distributor or brewer.