Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Seven be nice! 260lbs isn't hard to miss on the street and would be easily remembered.

@Eman Do you have a planned cycle upcoming?

@Eman I got a question for you brother. Who is your avi? Always wondered....

That is Louis Cyr. He is considered the strongest man who ever lived, debatably. I read his biography when I was a kid and was fascinated. Probably because it's hard to distinguish fact from fiction, but there are quite a lot of confirmed feats of strength that he performed.

He was born in the 1860's, so there was no PED use here... just lots of food. He once lifted a platform with his back that had 18 men standing on it, I think it was around 5000 pounds.

Lol his name is on the pic. It's Louis Cyr, the Canadian strongman.

Guy could lift 500lbs with one finger.
Good call! How the hell did I miss that one?! I never payed attention to the bottom corner. I've never been able to look away from his mustache, lol. Reading up on him now. And again, I feel weak and tiny haha.

That is Louis Cyr. He is considered the strongest man who ever lived, debatably. I read his biography when I was a kid and was fascinated. Probably because it's hard to distinguish fact from fiction, but there are quite a lot of confirmed feats of strength that he performed.

He was born in the 1860's, so there was no PED use here... just lots of food. He once lifted a platform with his back that had 18 men standing on it, I think it was around 5000 pounds.
I skimmed his wiki page, guy was amazing. I'm gonna read more when I have some time. Some of those numbers are huge!!! I love it when people are that big and strong. Amazes me so much.