Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Infact i know it doesnt. I did my cutting on my cruise dose which has been 350mg of test c for all of 2016. All of 2015 i cruised at 500mg of test c. I found that not only can i get bye but improve my physique and strength at this lower dose. The key is my continious understanding of diet and how to improve it. What can be added and subtracted. Ongoing battle on what is best for my body and what foods are not.

I believe whole heartedly this next part is majorly responsible. Now listen up.

An honest GOOD routine. Earlier this year i ran in to weighted chinup (WC). Had posted up a training routine called DFT. Its designed to build strength and size. It has everything. Now all of a sudden things make more sense. Now all of a sudden my off cycle time isnt a futile attempt at keeping gains. Now all of a sudden im getting stronger and bigger off cycle too. I used to struggle with off cycle training because lets be honest steroids cover up a FUCKING lot of errors in regimen and diet. They fucking do, ok. I know they do. I would make big heaping gains on cycle then become frustrated when i would attempt 25 sets for each bodypart on their respective days off cycle. Gone is that bro body part split shit. Its shit. I waisted alot of time training like that. I now focus on strength. Coming full circle now. Strength is what built my natural physique and strength is whats gonna surge me forward.

If your off cycle gains arent good. You have a shit training regimen. I thought that 350mg cruise helped me look great even before this cycle. Way way better than i ever have before any other cycle with a proper regimen. I was nearly waterless too. Crisp if you ask me. This is what i learned. An old dog can learn a new trick

Everybody needs to read this... This is the absolute truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So the question is : how do you judge effectiveness?
The pump? Nope
How many different exercises you can cram in to a session? Nope
How many angles you can work a muscle? Nope
How much you can swing, cockeye, cheat in to calling a rep? Nope

Son, you need to be getting stronger on your compound work. Regularly. Strong in reps 5-10. I now do very little iso work. All of the focus is on compound work. Day in and day out since the new year 2016. I havent been on a role like this in a while. You need more frequency to work thru fatigue. Once a week per bodypart isnt enough. You need a fucking journal. Quit guessing. You need to challenge yourself every workout.

I havent worked my traps or front delts directly in 8 months yet their growing to new levels. I havent done iso work for chest or back in 8 months yet i just grew in to a 3x t shirt from my old 2x. I havent done anything but begin every workout with legs in 8 months and i am breaking plateaus left and right. Thats right, legs every motha fuckin day. Their my best asset.

Now who the fuck am i? Nobody. But i just told you how to do it

Infact i know it doesnt. I did my cutting on my cruise dose which has been 350mg of test c for all of 2016. All of 2015 i cruised at 500mg of test c. I found that not only can i get bye but improve my physique and strength at this lower dose. The key is my continious understanding of diet and how to improve it. What can be added and subtracted. Ongoing battle on what is best for my body and what foods are not.

I believe whole heartedly this next part is majorly responsible. Now listen up.

An honest GOOD routine. Earlier this year i ran in to weighted chinup (WC). Had posted up a training routine called DFT. Its designed to build strength and size. It has everything. Now all of a sudden things make more sense. Now all of a sudden my off cycle time isnt a futile attempt at keeping gains. Now all of a sudden im getting stronger and bigger off cycle too. I used to struggle with off cycle training because lets be honest steroids cover up a FUCKING lot of errors in regimen and diet. They fucking do, ok. I know they do. I would make big heaping gains on cycle then become frustrated when i would attempt 25 sets for each bodypart on their respective days off cycle. Gone is that bro body part split shit. Its shit. I waisted alot of time training like that. I now focus on strength. Coming full circle now. Strength is what built my natural physique and strength is whats gonna surge me forward.

If your off cycle gains arent good. You have a shit training regimen. I thought that 350mg cruise helped me look great even before this cycle. Way way better than i ever have before any other cycle with a proper regimen. I was nearly waterless too. Crisp if you ask me. This is what i learned. An old dog can learn a new trick

Im thinking of trying out WC training myself. Just making some slight modifications towards PL with DLs, and Bench.

So the question is : how do you judge effectiveness?
The pump? Nope
How many different exercises you can cram in to a session? Nope
How many angles you can work a muscle? Nope
How much you can swing, cockeye, cheat in to calling a rep? Nope

Son, you need to be getting stronger on your compound work. Regularly. Strong in reps 5-10. I now do very little iso work. All of the focus is on compound work. Day in and day out since the new year 2016. I havent been on a role like this in a while. You need more frequency to work thru fatigue. Once a week per bodypart isnt enough. You need a fucking journal. Quit guessing. You need to challenge yourself every workout.

I havent worked my traps or front delts directly in 8 months yet their growing to new levels. I havent done iso work for chest or back in 8 months yet i just grew in to a 3x t shirt from my old 2x. I havent done anything but begin every workout with legs in 8 months and i am breaking plateaus left and right. Thats right, legs every motha fuckin day. Their my best asset.

Now who the fuck am i? Nobody. But i just told you how to do it
Fuck yea !!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Im thinking of trying out WC training myself. Just making some slight modifications towards PL with DLs, and Bench.
It can be had any way. Its not the program he has. Its the principles it adheres too. They can be applied to any set of exercises. We can throw around ideas if your confused. Or WC may be able to help

Is this the dual factor? I need to do this, fucking getting bored with the same shit

I think my back may be good enough, to give it a go

My back problems are some what well known here. I still take ibuprofen (some days) to just sleep. It still seizes up mid workout but its just the way life has been for me for some time now post military. I never would of thought i would be able to do what im doing now. Ive built up what i can and im proud to say i can bent barbell row 300x5 (3 sets) with very strict form. Completely bent over. Not ronnie coleman style where the fucker is nearly standing straight up(which generates way more power). And im knocking on the door of a 405 front squat if my knee stays in cooperation. Gotta find your middle ground. If it hurts too much dont do it! But thats subjective. We all have different tolerances

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted ITT, nice to see everyone making progress. And nice work @gr8whitetrukker, I'm always happy to hear about your progress with dual factor training.

And since there has been a lot of people asking, the principles of DFT can be applied to any goal and the implementations / finished product can wildly vary on the outside, but the same mechanics are occurring underneath the hood of the program. Once you get familiar with these principles you can make your own programs and know what to do and why when designing them. It's worth it. You will only really learn what works best after years and years of experience and experimentation. Everyone should still be learning all the time in this endeavor. No reason not to.

Currently 201 lb bw @ 5'7 at much better body comp than before. Goal is to grow into 210lb slow and controlled while still improving body composition as I'm currently doing. npp @ 150mg eod, test 250mg / week.

324.png

Been a while since I posted ITT, nice to see everyone making progress. And nice work @gr8whitetrukker, I'm always happy to hear about your progress with dual factor training.

And since there has been a lot of people asking, the principles of DFT can be applied to any goal and the implementations / finished product can wildly vary on the outside, but the same mechanics are occurring underneath the hood of the program. Once you get familiar with these principles you can make your own programs and know what to do and why when designing them. It's worth it. You will only really learn what works best after years and years of experience and experimentation. Everyone should still be learning all the time in this endeavor. No reason not to.

Currently 201 lb bw @ 5'7 at much better body comp than before. Goal is to grow into 210lb slow and controlled while still improving body composition as I'm currently doing. npp @ 150mg eod, test 250mg / week.

View attachment 47994
Id say, noticably leaner

Sitting around 213. Had a guy ask me today who also competes how many weeks out I was. I told him I was bulking he was a little shocked lol. Headed to nationals next week to meet my new trainer. Big goals next year

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Last one for a few weeks. Only a few weeks left on tren the back to cruising till December blah

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 100