Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

20160818_185602.jpg 20160818_185448.jpg
Random ass pictures in a small mirror. 270 on the dot. Mid cycle currently. Fairly lean lol. Constipated as hell. Looks like I finally did it with all this damn food. Got one more meal left then off to bed for my 0300 workout. One of these days I'm gonna get a pumped pic in there...Looks better that way

I don't know brother....mass monster sounds cool and all, but when you can't hardly take a shit or shower with out giving out, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather be a lean, fucking machine! But you can't sculpt a pebble...gotta get huge and then chisel it on down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't that the truth. Man Rut, I always wanted to be 200lbs @5'4"....That is until I made it up to 185. Shit gets hard to do lol. Its actually hard to breath smh. Moe told me the other night when we was watchin a movie that she could hear me breathing from yhe other end of the couch. I had no idea I was even breathing harder but I have noticed that alot of times I have to actually take a deep breath on my own cuz I feel so outta breath. I cant even wash my own back now either. Haven't been able to since I hit 170. Arms bend like they use to so I had to resort to getting a luffa hahaha. I can only imagine what your feeling at the weight your carrying aroun big dog!!!!!

View attachment 47898 View attachment 47899
Random ass pictures in a small mirror. 270 on the dot. Mid cycle currently. Fairly lean lol. Constipated as hell. Looks like I finally did it with all this damn food. Got one more meal left then off to bed for my 0300 workout. One of these days I'm gonna get a pumped pic in there...Looks better that way
Holy fuckin shit Truck. Slimming down has made you look even more monsterous than before. Wow, now that makes me wana cut some bf off my frame. Lookin awesome man. Great work. Your a straight up monster brotha!!!!!!

Holy fuckin shit Truck. Slimming down has made you look even more monsterous than before. Wow, now that makes me wana cut some bf off my frame. Lookin awesome man. Great work. Your a straight up monster brotha!!!!!!
My stomach is bloated too all hell. I'm literally full of shit:oops:

Damn, you really put in the work and how long did it take to get there? Didn't you say you been lifting for like 2-3 years now?

Seems your traps really responded well...amazing if you never really trained them directly.

Damn, you really put in the work and how long did it take to get there? Didn't you say you been lifting for like 2-3 years now?

Seems your traps really responded well...amazing if you never really trained them directly.
No, juicing almost 2 years.
Been in the gym since I was a mid teen. Almost 32 now

You know, don't get me wrong, eating high protein has always stopped up the plumbing some, but since I bought this new protein powder, damn! Last time it finally unplugged, it was the bottom of the 2nd at Comerica Park. I asked my girl if she was thirsty and come back in the bottom of the 3rd with her pop.:D

Damn Trukk!!! Your damn lean for 270. Shoulders got deep cuts...

I'll tell you what'll help with the constipation. Ground flax seed. You can buy it at Walmart or online. I take 4 tablespoons every morning with my shake. I'm shitting like a goose by lunch. It had tons of fiber and good fats. I've actually had to back of a little...shitting on yourself on leg day ain't cool!

I'll tell you what'll help with the constipation. Ground flax seed. You can buy it at Walmart or online. I take 4 tablespoons every morning with my shake. I'm shitting like a goose by lunch. It had tons of fiber and good fats. I've actually had to back of a little...shitting on yourself on leg day ain't cool!

Cool. You and my wife said the same thing. Has it sitting out on the counter right now. But now that you told me I will try some

Lmfao, you know your pushin hard when you squirt a lil bahahaha

Solid work man. Can you touch a little on your diet? You runnin low carbs to cut the BF?