Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Training for me has fallen behind lately, i get home from work and i just cant not spend time with my 11month old daughter. I feel like im neglecting her when i go straight to the shed and train. Im not gona lie i never expected to love being a dad like i do. Family before gains im sorry but its true :) some ppl might not understand and i respect that
image.jpeg

What is that? I have no clue? Is that gh? Never been on it or tried it. Out of my price range. I'm on pharmcom cut mix 2

Training for me has fallen behind lately, i get home from work and i just cant not spend time with my 11month old daughter. I feel like im neglecting her when i go straight to the shed and train. Im not gona lie i never expected to love being a dad like i do. Family before gains im sorry but its true :) some ppl might not understand and i respect that
View attachment 47690

I understand perfectly :)
Respect

I paused when I hand my son and basically restarted when he turned 7 and my insane adoration for him subsided and became just pure love

The first years were the most amazing of my whole life

Enjoy them no matter what. You would regret giving them up ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 47690

Family always comes first bro. Mad props for being a good dad. I know people who grew up not having a parent around its hard. My mom passed away when i was 15 and i wished i would have spent more time with her when she was alive. You never know when today is your last day so spend as much time with loved ones as you can.

Brother, I miss the baby years with my son. At 13, he is much more self dependant and not needing "Daddy" to help him so much. Hold these young years tight and take a bunch of pictures, the grow up so fast!

It's been a while, so here's a recent pic. Sitting at 260 right now. Not lean at all...
441314137e2bd050f071972dde399f2e.jpg

I feel like a fat boy right now. But it's all good... That deca has been swelling up like a ballon! Joints feel great though

It's been a while, so here's a recent pic. Sitting at 260 right now. Not lean at all...
441314137e2bd050f071972dde399f2e.jpg

Wow Rutman, your a straight monster. Being all cut an shit is over rated lol. Looking like a stright mass monster is where its at;):cool: