Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Yeah lol, I'm not walking in tooth picks. Left leg is just shy of 30" but my right is about 4/5" smaller due to injury.

Bro, I hear you on the injury. I'm not real sure how I'm going to get my legs to keep up with my upper body with me back. I just know this will be tough not being able to do heavy weights with them. I have Ridiculopathy in my right leg from my back injury. I lost about 45% of the feeling on the outer part of my foot and calf muscle. I walk fine, but add weight to it and I'm fucked. I'm just doing high reps, low weight for now.

Bro, I hear you on the injury. I'm not real sure how I'm going to get my legs to keep up with my upper body with me back. I just know this will be tough not being able to do heavy weights with them. I have Ridiculopathy in my right leg from my back injury. I lost about 45% of the feeling on the outer part of my foot and calf muscle. I walk fine, but add weight to it and I'm fucked. I'm just doing high reps, low weight for now.

This is one reason I learned not to judge people in the gym. I used to be that asshole that would laugh at people for how much they lift. Especially big dudes that sucked at certain lifts. But you never know if that dude is injured or has a problem keeping him from hitting like he wants.

This is one reason I learned not to judge people in the gym. I used to be that asshole that would laugh at people for how much they lift. Especially big dudes that sucked at certain lifts. But you never know if that dude is injured or has a problem keeping him from hitting like he wants.

To be honest, I have a few gyms I go to, but love my old school, hard knocks gym on the bad side of town. At least other guys aren't scared to come over and spot me and scream at me for motivation. I wish I could find a good gym brother to workout with. My buddy I used to lift with moved and it's just not the same. Brutus and J-Ballz have a great program some would die for and have a great chemistry. Just finished reading their last log. Motivation for sure. Injuries suck.

To be honest, I have a few gyms I go to, but love my old school, hard knocks gym on the bad side of town. At least other guys aren't scared to come over and spot me and scream at me for motivation. I wish I could find a good gym brother to workout with. My buddy I used to lift with moved and it's just not the same. Brutus and J-Ballz have a great program some would die for and have a great chemistry. Just finished reading their last log. Motivation for sure. Injuries suck.

Gym partners are good. But its hard to find the right one. Everyone I go with wants to talk to much instead of lifting. Then you gotta find one who has similar goals and is near the same level as you so youre not going from benching 300+ to him benching 95.

But youre right, a good partner can drive you and make you much better.

Pinned my final long ester shot of the cycle yesterday got 2.5 weeks left with prop then PCT and that's me boys don't know if it'll be forever or until I have a kid or if I cave with piss poor will power but here I stand.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Once again I don't know how to pose or flex anything properly so that's about as good as my photo skills get.
I'm 24, 5'8 192lb this morning
Deadlift 550 (done yesterday)
Squat 475 (two weeks ago)
Bench t&g 340 (past Saturday)
Strict press 205 (also yesterday)
Clean & jerk 250 (last week)

Pinned my final long ester shot of the cycle yesterday got 2.5 weeks left with prop then PCT and that's me boys don't know if it'll be forever or until I have a kid or if I cave with piss poor will power but here I stand.
View attachment 47408
View attachment 47409
View attachment 47410
Once again I don't know how to pose or flex anything properly so that's about as good as my photo skills get.

Thats some BIG numbers . I would consider more powerlifting in the future . Your a natural . Goodluck ~Ogh

View attachment 47408
View attachment 47409
View attachment 47410
Good luck with everything, Rodger.
Nice numbers.

Don't be a stranger.

So 3 months since my first show. Came in 164 sitting at 214 now. Goal is 220 by January and cut down for classic physique in May

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 148
You look killer 26, but something's funny about that pic. It's like a funhouse filter or something...everything's rounded. Or it may be track that's throwing the pic off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk