Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

20160805_173136-2-1.jpg

End of Shieko prep cycle. Definitely miss being on but am still working it hard a hell!!

I also gotta say old you old fuckers out there are an inspiration. I'm 34 and would love to be putting work in like you guys at that age!!

Attachments

• 20160805_173136-2.jpg
    20160805_173136-2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
View attachment 47192

End of Shieko prep cycle. Definitely miss being on but am still working it hard a hell!!

I also gotta say old you old fuckers out there are an inspiration. I'm 34 and would love to be putting work in like you guys at that age!!
Lookin big an strong my brotha. Whats your stats my man? Let me guess, 5'10" 210lbs.......Am I close???? Your arms look like they are either 20"s or very soon to be. Got some pythons on ya man!!!!!

Thanks @Skull! Feeling strong right now :)

Close on height, I'm an even 6'
And I weigh in at 250 right now. That seems to be my sweet spot, 245-250.

Thanks @Skull! Feeling strong right now :)

Close on height, I'm an even 6'
And I weigh in at 250 right now. That seems to be my sweet spot, 245-250.
Well damn I was way off on weight lol. You look lean as fuck for 245-250. Wow thats surprising I was that far off on your weight smh. I bet each one of your arms weighs 50lbs or more hahaha. Massive bro. Keep killin that shit boss. I wish I weighed that much. At my height if I weighed that much, I dont think I could stand up let alone walk around this place we call earth bahahaha

Well damn I was way off on weight lol. You look lean as fuck for 245-250. Wow thats surprising I was that far off on your weight smh. I bet each one of your arms weighs 50lbs or more hahaha. Massive bro. Keep killin that shit boss. I wish I weighed that much. At my height if I weighed that much, I dont think I could stand up let alone walk around this place we call earth bahahaha
You're the best man lol. How tall are you? You look like a thick ass mofo. Work what God gave you!

You're the best man lol. How tall are you? You look like a thick ass mofo. Work what God gave you!
5'4"......very much so vertically challenged lol. I despise changing light bulbs alone. I wont do it, id rather set in the fuckin dark bahahaha

@Potato you look thick as fuck bro. Im glad I didnt have to tell ya abou your face in the pic lol. Before you edited I was like.....Aww shit, I hope he isnt going to leave it up like that lol. Yall making me want to head back to the gym right damn now. Buncha freaks roun here;)
:D:cool::cool:

@Potato Fuck, bro. Your chest and shoulders are impressive as hell. The length of your pec and how it literally wraps into your shoulder is a genetic god send. Let alone those trunks for arms. Keep at it man.

@Potato Fuck, bro. Your chest and shoulders are impressive as hell. The length of your pec and how it literally wraps into your shoulder is a genetic god send. Let alone those trunks for arms. Keep at it man.
See how high he stands in the door frame? Gotta have some height. @Potato how tall bro?

Damn guys thanks for the positive feedback. This is from my first injection cycle of test e 600 mg a week. This was the 4th week into PCT. I'm 5'10! Love the support.

Damn guys thanks for the positive feedback. This is from my first injection cycle of test e 600 mg a week. This was the 4th week into PCT. I'm 5'10! Love the support.
Thats what we do my man. Were all brothers born from iron in this thing together forever!!!!! "Real Talk";):cool:;):cool:

yes I started lifting when I got out of the service in 1972
Well Iron I'm 52 and I've been wondering when I'm going to hit my peak. By looking at you that's something I don't have to worry about for at least another 13 years. Thanks.
You are truely an inspiration for many of us here now.
I don't mean this in an ego maniacle way but I hope you feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in knowing that you are in the top 1% of your age group when it comes to fitness.
Just out of curiosity. Looking the way you do at 65, does pussy just fall out of the sky and land on you? Just wanting to know what to expect.

image.png image.jpeg 80g of carbs centered around my workouts. 4 weeks out from competition, still got a good 10lbs to lose, starting cardio 2x a day. Wish me luck

Tren harder. Haha. Had to say it. Srry.
Or tred lightly an bounce aroun the question like he always does. Dude dont even use aas but instead likes to hang aroun a bunch of guys that do:rolleyes: Its jus weird if ya ask me:confused::eek: Fucker needs to go an find himself an all natty siteo_O

@Skull,that's the meanest thing I ever seen you post.lol
Sorry bro but @MindlessWork pisses me off. He offers nothing to us cuz he dont even use aas. He doesn't help us out with any newbs that are getting ready to cycle for the first time cuz he has no experience. Doesnt it come off jus a tad odd/weird that he frequents multiple boards an has diff handles like @Sector51 .....now tell me, why would anyone have multiple handles if they are a respected member of a community???? Guys with multiple handles are up to something shady. I haven't liked him since I found a out about his other handle thanks to @gr8whitetrukker for bustin his ass an bringing it to light as well as him viewing some younger boys profile on a diff site over an over again. Multiple times. Infact if you knew how many times he viewed that kids profile, you'd think to yourself like I did....This dudes a fuckin sicko!!!!!!