Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Sorry bro but @MindlessWork pisses me off. He offers nothing to us cuz he dont even use aas. He doesn't help us out with any newbs that are getting ready to cycle for the first time cuz he has no experience. Doesnt it come off jus a tad odd/weird that he frequents multiple boards an has diff handles like @Sector51 .....now tell me, why would anyone have multiple handles if they are a respected member of a community???? Guys with multiple handles are up to something shady. I haven't liked him since I found a out about his other handle thanks to @gr8whitetrukker for bustin his ass an bringing it to light as well as him viewing some younger boys profile on a diff site over an over again. Multiple times. Infact if you knew how many times he viewed that kids profile, you'd think to yourself like I did....This dudes a fuckin sicko!!!!!!

You know how I feel about Mindless, but to be fair he created that account after the most worthless thread. And no matter what is said about him or to him, he ain't going anywhere.

Fucking wow,I had no idea. Other than it's strange that he doesn't even use juice. The kids profile thing is a whole other level of fucked up

Or tred lightly an bounce aroun the question like he always does. Dude dont even use aas but instead likes to hang aroun a bunch of guys that do:rolleyes: Its jus weird if ya ask me:confused::eek: Fucker needs to go an find himself an all natty siteo_O
Yeah that is creepy!!!

@MindlessWork likes to comment in the Underground , in AAS user threads . And he dont use AAS !! He just watches US....o_O
Fuck that is creepy & sicko. Hopefully no old natty creep is fapping to my pics. Dude wtf is going on here. About to stab a mothfker in the neck vein with some pure Finaplix and watch them ride the lighting.

Fuck that is creepy & sicko. Hopefully no old natty creep is fapping to my pics. Dude wtf is going on here. About to stab a mothfker in the neck vein with some pure Finaplix and watch them ride the lighting.

Stab me first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg Wow, I haven't looked at this thread in a week and a half and I missed a lot! Shit! So many amazing physiques! Hadn't done this in a while, and figured it was time, close to 19's, I wanna get there so bad.

5'4"......very much so vertically challenged lol. I despise changing light bulbs alone. I wont do it, id rather set in the fuckin dark bahahaha

@Potato you look thick as fuck bro. Im glad I didnt have to tell ya abou your face in the pic lol. Before you edited I was like.....Aww shit, I hope he isnt going to leave it up like that lol. Yall making me want to head back to the gym right damn now. Buncha freaks roun here;)
:D:cool::cool:

Bro, all you fucking beast freaks can kiss my tiny ass lol I can't wait to get there again!!! You fucking Ceasar, God other fuckers!!!

20160807_013524.jpg

Look like complete garbage because ive been out of the gym for 3 weeks due to calf surgery but figured if post it. Fuck it. Stats at the moment 6'3 220 20 years old. Go ahead and hate fuckers ;)

Attachments

• 20160807_013524.jpg
    20160807_013524.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 47289

Look like complete garbage because ive been out of the gym for 3 weeks due to calf surgery but figured if post it. Fuck it. Stats at the moment 6'3 220 20 years old. Go ahead and hate fuckers ;)
No haters here my man. Wherever you are at the moment you represent two things. You are either where someone wants to be or you are where someone once was.
Good luck with your recovery. Be better tomorrow than you were today.

Well damn I was way off on weight lol. You look lean as fuck for 245-250. Wow thats surprising I was that far off on your weight smh. I bet each one of your arms weighs 50lbs or more hahaha. Massive bro. Keep killin that shit boss. I wish I weighed that much. At my height if I weighed that much, I dont think I could stand up let alone walk around this place we call earth bahahaha

Brother, I'm 6'-2" and was 206 in my last picture. At 250, you know his legs must be in check with the rest of his body. Us tall fuckers hide the weight well! Or we try to lol

Brother, I'm 6'-2" and was 206 in my last picture. At 250, you know his legs must be in check with the rest of his body. Us tall fuckers hide the weight well! Or we try to lol
Yeah lol, I'm not walking in tooth picks. Left leg is just shy of 30" but my right is about 4/5" smaller due to injury.