Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

lol idk about any filter but there is a track. When is your next show?

Yep. The tracks what's throwing me off... You've def put on some solid size! You'll def be a force in the classic physique.

Probably next May or June. I gotta bring my legs and back up before I'm ready to compete for the open overall. I'm up to 260 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All taken today. I don't filter pics I use cropic app for my ig to fit my pics that's all

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 119
Damn dude! 260 lol in my dreams I'll never be that big. Yea my legs need to grow more for bodybuilding. My train got second at nationals just missed on his pro card he did masters

It's funny how such a bad experience can moyivate someone. I've been divorced and always went to the gym to clear my head. Once again, size26s, you look great and not in a homo way!

Well too be honest I've found dating pretty hard bodybuilding. Most women don't get it or say I'm shallow or too into myself but they won't ever get it.

Well too be honest I've found dating pretty hard bodybuilding. Most women don't get it or say I'm shallow or too into myself but they won't ever get it.
Nope. My wife is actually understanding over bodybuilding its just everything else shes bipolar about. Thats most women though haha.

Oh yes! They are all bipolar! Man you are dead on
Theyd be useless if they didnt have a pussy lol. Hate to sound bad but thats literally how all women have been in my experience.maybe i focus too much on looks rather than personality. Anyways thats my 2 cents ill leave it there i dont wanna piss people off by spamming this thread.

If someone goes through the trouble to make them look bigger on an online forum! Good for them, They need the boost of self esteem. Who cares? It's not hurting anyone...They just have zero life.