Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What are you running?

Right now, 1200 cyp and 1200 deca. I'm 7 weeks into it, but I added 1g of EQ last week. My plan is to let the EQ build up for 6 weeks and then switch the deca out for some tren. Try to dry out a little and see what things look like. I've gotta get my legs and back up to be competitive in the open class next year.
Oh.... And I'm running 4iu of greytops everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now, 1200 cyp and 1200 deca. I'm 7 weeks into it, but I added 1g of EQ last week. My plan is to let the EQ build up for 6 weeks and then switch the deca out for some tren. Try to dry out a little and see what things look like. I've gotta get my legs and back up to be competitive in the open class next year.

That's nice. Have you took a break before you started that high dose? O cruised before this cycle?

That's nice. Have you took a break before you started that high dose? O cruised before this cycle?

I cruised for about 6 weeks after my show, but my cruise is someone like else's cycle. I get bloods ran regularly, so that's the key.

Watch your rbc's big boi.

Didn't think your legs were behind. Not from what you posted? They seemed to be your strong suit

Watch your rbc's big boi.

Didn't think your legs were behind. Not from what you posted? They seemed to be your strong suit

Thanks brother! I'm planning on donating next week actually. According to my bloods the other week, everything looked really good. Liver was around 50, kidneys were in check, estrogen was high but I got that fixed.

But when I was stage my quads didn't quite have the thickness or the sweep that I needed.

Thanks brother! I'm planning on donating next week actually. According to my bloods the other week, everything looked really good. Liver was around 50, kidneys were in check, estrogen was high but I got that fixed.

But when I was stage my quads didn't quite have the thickness or the sweep that I needed.

So what's the plan? Heavy front squats? Leg specialization program?

So what's the plan? Heavy front squats? Leg specialization program?

Man I've tried to do front squats but I just can't fucking do them! Pisses me off... Right now very in control smith machine squats with my feet close together. Same thing with hack squats and leg presses. Very focused control with all the tension on the quad, concentrating on taking all momentum out of the movement. Full tension. I've really put in some good leg size in the last 2 months by training that way, of course I'll add drop sets at the end as well. But it's all about the blood flow and not how much weight.

How long you gonna run in total, @rutman? Eq at least 12 weeks, I assume? And test long after that... Another 6 ish?

It depends on how everything goes. I go by feel most of the time, but I plan on running the EQ for at least 20 weeks, if not longer. I just gotta keep a watch on my bloods.

I'm in it for the long haul brother... I'll probably drop test back to 800 when I add the tren and drop the deca. Keep it rolling...

Good man, sounds spot on. Keep those blood tests regular, and watch your BP, too. Think it'll really work well for you, though.

Good man, sounds spot on. Keep those blood tests regular, and watch your BP, too. Think it'll really work well for you, though.

I've got to get me a BP monitor that'll fit my arm. My BP is borderline high right now. But that's due to my weight I believe. When I'm leaner it's real good.

I cruised for about 6 weeks after my show, but my cruise is someone like else's cycle. I get bloods ran regularly, so that's the key.

You're an animal Rut but I love it. Thanks for sharing the info on your stack and all. Good luck bud can't to see how you chisel out on the Fina.

You're an animal Rut but I love it. Thanks for sharing the info on your stack and all. Good luck bud can't to see how you chisel out on the Fina.

Thanks brother! I really appreciate it. I'm itching to get back on the tren, but I gotta let some of this deca clear my system first. Flush out some of this water I'm holding and try to make some lean gains for a few months.

Training for me has fallen behind lately, i get home from work and i just cant not spend time with my 11month old daughter. I feel like im neglecting her when i go straight to the shed and train. Im not gona lie i never expected to love being a dad like i do. Family before gains im sorry but its true :) some ppl might not understand and i respect that
View attachment 47690

Ah, you're still a beast, and a good dad ; which is cool bro. Too many dead beat dads out there!!

That's a lot of gear bro. Almost 3.5gs of gear with growth . Whoooeeee watch the f out. How high do you run tren? I find 700-800 mgs if enanthate to be a nice spot, without the sides going bananas...

That's a lot of gear bro. Almost 3.5gs of gear with growth . Whoooeeee watch the f out. How high do you run tren? I find 700-800 mgs if enanthate to be a nice spot, without the sides going bananas...

I always run tren ace. I've went as high as 1200mg of pellet tren, but I've found that once I go over 800, the returns diminish greatly.

Wow Rutman, your a straight monster. Being all cut an shit is over rated lol. Looking like a stright mass monster is where its at;):cool:

I don't know brother....mass monster sounds cool and all, but when you can't hardly take a shit or shower with out giving out, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'd rather be a lean, fucking machine! But you can't sculpt a pebble...gotta get huge and then chisel it on down!