Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 47898 View attachment 47899
Random ass pictures in a small mirror. 270 on the dot. Mid cycle currently. Fairly lean lol. Constipated as hell. Looks like I finally did it with all this damn food. Got one more meal left then off to bed for my 0300 workout. One of these days I'm gonna get a pumped pic in there...Looks better that way

Your deff a huge Mf'r trukk, and your traps are crazy big[emoji33]

View attachment 47898 View attachment 47899
Random ass pictures in a small mirror. 270 on the dot. Mid cycle currently. Fairly lean lol. Constipated as hell. Looks like I finally did it with all this damn food. Got one more meal left then off to bed for my 0300 workout. One of these days I'm gonna get a pumped pic in there...Looks better that way

Bro, you look way bigger than when I saw you like 10-12 months ago. You were doing a log for some weird UGL. I can't remember the name of them. I went solely on small boards for a while, thinking all the large scale forums were going to shit, but I'm glad this one is still great, member ran, and honest with open reviews. We talked a bit about some things. I don't know if you recall?

Anyways, I can tell you've been putting in work. No homo. Keep it up trukka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, you look way bigger than when I saw you like 10-12 months ago. You were doing a log for some weird UGL. I can't remember the name of them. I went solely on small boards for a while, thinking all the large scale forums were going to shit, but I'm glad this one is still great, member ran, and honest with open reviews. We talked a bit about some things. I don't know if you recall?

Anyways, I can tell you've been putting in work. No homo. Keep it up trukka

That was prolly my first cycle. I was excited to run that EC crap. To make clear I wasn't running a log for any ugl. It was my log and I just happened to be using their gear. I don't remember much about our conversations? Time flies man

That was prolly my first cycle. I was excited to run that EC crap. To make clear I wasn't running a log for any ugl. It was my log and I just happened to be using their gear. I don't remember much about our conversations? Time flies man

I remember that... That's when Muscle Depot sent you iron pills as dbol or something. Everything I got from him I had throw in the trash...

I remember that... That's when Muscle Depot sent you iron pills as dbol or something. Everything I got from him I had throw in the trash...

Nah that was another dude running the same lab.
I just bought test E. A simple beginners cycle. The pip was so excrutiating it would give me anxiety. Cuz i blew my stash on that measly first cycle and didnt wanna just throw it away. It was the worst experience ive ever had and i wasnt sure i was ever going to cycle again after that. I was happy too see a descent lab doesnt produce ANYTHING that terrible after i smelled the roses a bit

Man. Rut and Trukk (and everyone else), y'all got me motivated. I think I may be upping some doses on this next blast afyer surgery. Im ready to get to this next level.

Man. Rut and Trukk (and everyone else), y'all got me motivated. I think I may be upping some doses on this next blast afyer surgery. Im ready to get to this next level.

I think Truck will attest to this, but I don't necessarily believe it's the dosage per say, but the massive food intake that's made the difference. My dosages have went up somewhat, but my calories intake had nearly doubled...

Everybody here had been stepping their game up! I'm mean everybody...that's what makes this site so good. Lots of motivation to go around.

I think Truck will attest to this, but I don't necessarily believe it's the dosage per say, but the massive food intake that's made the difference. My dosages have went up somewhat, but my calories intake had nearly doubled...

Everybody here had been stepping their game up! I'm mean everybody...that's what makes this site so good. Lots of motivation to go around.

I cant vouch for my doses just yet. I think i would of been fine at 1000mg of test instead of 1500mg. In fact ive had similar gains on lesser doses on previous cycles. Just the cumulative effect of psychotic intensity over a steady period of time

Infact i know it doesnt. I did my cutting on my cruise dose which has been 350mg of test c for all of 2016. All of 2015 i cruised at 500mg of test c. I found that not only can i get bye but improve my physique and strength at this lower dose. The key is my continious understanding of diet and how to improve it. What can be added and subtracted. Ongoing battle on what is best for my body and what foods are not.

I believe whole heartedly this next part is majorly responsible. Now listen up.

An honest GOOD routine. Earlier this year i ran in to weighted chinup (WC). Had posted up a training routine called DFT. Its designed to build strength and size. It has everything. Now all of a sudden things make more sense. Now all of a sudden my off cycle time isnt a futile attempt at keeping gains. Now all of a sudden im getting stronger and bigger off cycle too. I used to struggle with off cycle training because lets be honest steroids cover up a FUCKING lot of errors in regimen and diet. They fucking do, ok. I know they do. I would make big heaping gains on cycle then become frustrated when i would attempt 25 sets for each bodypart on their respective days off cycle. Gone is that bro body part split shit. Its shit. I waisted alot of time training like that. I now focus on strength. Coming full circle now. Strength is what built my natural physique and strength is whats gonna surge me forward.

If your off cycle gains arent good. You have a shit training regimen. I thought that 350mg cruise helped me look great even before this cycle. Way way better than i ever have before any other cycle with a proper regimen. I was nearly waterless too. Crisp if you ask me. This is what i learned. An old dog can learn a new trick

Infact i know it doesnt. I did my cutting on my cruise dose which has been 350mg of test c for all of 2016. All of 2015 i cruised at 500mg of test c. I found that not only can i get bye but improve my physique and strength at this lower dose. The key is my continious understanding of diet and how to improve it. What can be added and subtracted. Ongoing battle on what is best for my body and what foods are not.

I believe whole heartedly this next part is majorly responsible. Now listen up.

An honest GOOD routine. Earlier this year i ran in to weighted chinup (WC). Had posted up a training routine called DFT. Its designed to build strength and size. It has everything. Now all of a sudden things make more sense. Now all of a sudden my off cycle time isnt a futile attempt at keeping gains. Now all of a sudden im getting stronger and bigger off cycle too. I used to struggle with off cycle training because lets be honest steroids cover up a FUCKING lot of errors in regimen and diet. They fucking do, ok. I know they do. I would make big heaping gains on cycle then become frustrated when i would attempt 25 sets for each bodypart on their respective days off cycle. Gone is that bro body part split shit. Its shit. I waisted alot of time training like that. I now focus on strength. Coming full circle now. Strength is what built my natural physique and strength is whats gonna surge me forward.

If your off cycle gains arent good. You have a shit training regimen. I thought that 350mg cruise helped me look great even before this cycle. Way way better than i ever have before any other cycle with a proper regimen. I was nearly waterless too. Crisp if you ask me. This is what i learned. An old dog can learn a new trick
Are you talking about dual factor training ?