Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Last one for a few weeks. Only a few weeks left on tren the back to cruising till December blah
I may have asked before but how tall are you man? You're fucking big at 215, I'm sure partially bc of how lean and dry you stay of course.

5''9.5 or so lol. Im doing classic next year and told biggest I can come is 194 which I'm sure I'll be way under. My new coach did super heavy came in about 240 now he's doing classic at 207 still looks huge. I'm a hard gainer. Biggest I ever got was about 223 but sloppy dbol and Decca weight but strong for sure. Now I run stuff that keeps me fairly lean. Pretty much npp tren prop eq but haven't touched eq in awhile.

Up to 225 at 5'11ish. I'm a strength and powerlifting guy at heart but I'll probably start considering my first serious cutting phase once I'm around 235 or so. Just don't wanna jump the gun and be left with no strength or appreciable size since I'm probably close to 18% bf or more, and I know I can cut fat pretty quickly once I set my mind to it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160830-093043~2.png
    Screenshot_20160830-093043~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20160830-093211~2.png
    Screenshot_20160830-093211~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 124
Up to 225 at 5'11ish. I'm a strength and powerlifting guy at heart but I'll probably start considering my first serious cutting phase once I'm around 235 or so. Just don't wanna jump the gun and be left with no strength or appreciable size since I'm probably close to 18% bf or more, and I know I can cut fat pretty quickly once I set my mind to it.
Thats what i appreciate about the PL side of things. Strength driven not vanity. I suppose both have their place. As far as BF #'s i dont really care. You say 18%? Looks fine too me. You look like an athlete. A tool meant for a job. Lean too me

Unless you carry a ton of fat on your lower half you're below 18%. There's decent traces of abs. Water retention might be masking your leanness. Anyway, I'd guess around 14% or so

Your NOT 18%BF in these pics . I would think 10% or 12% or so ....

@Dw725 definitely not 18% i have to agree with Doc, somewhere in the 14% range.

@gr8whitetrukker question for you...after you did your 5 month cut, how did you implement calories back into your diet? slowly but surely? or just all at once onslaught of calories?

Unless you carry a ton of fat on your lower half you're below 18%. There's decent traces of abs. Water retention might be masking your leanness. Anyway, I'd guess around 14% or so

I dont show obliques or lower veins until under 10%BF . At 8% my lower abs/veins are showing . Thats me .

Thats what i appreciate about the PL side of things. Strength driven not vanity. I suppose both have their place. As far as BF #'s i dont really care. You say 18%? Looks fine too me. You look like an athlete. A tool meant for a job. Lean too me
Thanks trukk, and I agree. I respect the guys that get down to single digit bf and go on stage to show that pain and hard work but it just ain't my cup of tea. As long as I'm strong as possible and have decent conditioning I'm cool with it.

Nah, my biggest fat stores are on the sides of my lower back. Not as visible from the front of course. I may figure a little higher than actually is, just the kind of person I am. Thanks for all the props guys. The positivity is what keeps this thread bumpin

Nah, my biggest fat stores are on the sides of my lower back. Not as visible from the front of course. I may figure a little higher than actually is, just the kind of person I am. Thanks for all the props guys. The positivity is what keeps this thread bumpin

I would hit it 10/10 for what it's worth....

I remember some stats from the bigger guys on Meso just from reading their logs. Brutus, JB, two absolute Giants on Meso. Skull, only because he and I were just talking about his the other day. @Skull i still think your being modest brother. Your a giant and should be proud. Your height is a compliment to your size. I know I would be pumping my shoes up to run in a dark alley with all you big fuckers!

I can't say I've seen @Eman and his stats, my good buddy @Docd187123 havent seen him, or his stats and @size26s i have chatted with him in short a few times. I feel he has that perfect old school look. Small waist, wide shoulders and cut the fuck up! True beast. @biggerben69 has helped me so much, and so has @GearGodess and feel like I owe them the world. But then again, that's what makes them good people in my book.

Your all great motivation and it's what keeps me coming back to Meso. Keep killing it fellers and Lady!

Damn you freaks of nature. I'm 6'2" but long from your 260. I was up to 238 in 2005 until the biggest back surgery of my life. I've never seen my pop cry until I come out of surgery that day. I'm at a meek 201 this morning after a glass of lemon water. I do see some improvement in my upper body, weights have went up huge from where I started June 17th! And @Eman im on cycle ;)

Note, I started st 216 I think in June 17th and wanted to cut to 200lbs before a good fall winter bulk session.