Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ok brothers, after being out of the game for a few years, I'm finally starting to see a little results. My new member intro a while back explained my Car accident resulting in back surgeries. Not even close to you beasts! At 44 I have found results come much slower lol

c94dcc5bad6b52ae9600c92d094836e2.jpg

Ok brothers, after being out of the game for a few years, I'm finally starting to see a little results. My new member intro a while back explained my Car accident resulting in back surgeries. Not even close to you beasts! At 44 I have found results come much slower lol

You should have loaded the bar up with 45's. Lol

Its never too late!! Keep killin' it.

Not sure why I cropped out the 100lb Dumbbells at my feet? BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Yeah right!!!
Don't worry you will get to pick those up soon enough. I know how it is as I had my own struggles getting back into the gym after a serious accident myself.

No matter where you are today, you have the same goal as the biggest, most shredded member here (whoever that is, really doesn't matter). Your goal is to be better today than you were yesterday - we all have that in common.

The only losers in this game are those that voluntarily quit fighting. Keep fighting, my man.

Welcome back to the game and happy growing!

Keep killin it bro you will get there. You already doing better than 95% of everyone else. Your making the effort to get off the couch and hit the gym thats all it takes push yourself and the gains will come

Been there dude. Keep that 1. It'll shock you in 2 yrs.

Hang around here long enough you"ll change that look from boring to BEASTMODE !!
Welcome !

Shameless plug, OGH, just shameless. ;);)

In all seriousness, you need to start thinking about how you're going to celebrate the 1,000 page milestone of your What R U Eating thread! It'll be here before you know it!:)

Seans gonna roast a whole hog and Wunderpus is broiling steaks on the bbq . I"ll be eating dungy crabs w/ drawn butter . HAPPY 1000+ FOODIE PAGES !! :)