What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

20160805_103652.jpg 6 egg omlete with cheese and smoked turkey yesterday for lunch. Forgot breakfast and was starving.

Obviously its bowtie pasta with some kinda meat sauce, but I always like to see a typed description. :p

Today we have a slow cooked tomato sauce with a generous portion of ground beef. Seasoned with Italian herbs and minced garlic. Served over faraffle protein pasta with freshly shaved parmesean cheese over top.

Satisfied seven? :)

Today we have a slow cooked tomato sauce with a generous portion of ground beef. Seasoned with Italian herbs and minced garlic. Served over faraffle protein pasta with freshly shaved parmesean cheese over top.

Satisfied seven? :)

Hell yeah!! I felt like I was watching Food Network with closed caption. Lmao

Lil snack... 5 sunny side ups
7a9623ce7d7ece517e80387d77caa195.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Went to donate blood yesterday
First time at midcycle. I try for the beginning and end.
They disqualified me. Bottom number of blood pressure was way off. Dunno what that means. But obviously the anadrol and tren fucked them values up pretty good.
Hope they don't disqualify me from donating in the future due to that one time

They disqualified me. Bottom number of blood pressure was way off. Dunno what that means. But obviously the anadrol and tren fucked them values up pretty good.

Happened to me on Tren as well. Found another blood drive the next day, took 20mg of lisinopril and diastolic was low enough to donate. I no longer fuck with tren for this reason.
If they ask just let them know you worked out yesterday right before coming in to donate while drinking a cup of coffee.

That sucks. What was your bp?

Nu bueno trukk, you need to get that number down quick.

Hawthore berry, celery seed extract, magnisium, cycle assist, hctz, and mad water will help and if that fails you may have to back off the trenbolone.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk