Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@Dw725 , lol I catch myself looking at my reflection in car windows at work. Oh and your Delts are bad ass.
Thanks, theyre a work in progress along with the rest of my body. It seems focusing on the rear has helped the medial head a lot in the process. I used to suffer from overdeveloped front delt, years of being a high-school bench bro.

Damn those things look every bit of 20"s. Your shoulders look like bowling balls bro. You should make yourself a new handle......Big-n-Thick;):D:cool:
Ha thanks skull, but not quite. Just a favorably distorted reflection, last I measured arms were 17.5

This summer. Trying to lose some body fat and get into sub 10's...
697caf2b5781854252a36912419be172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would love to maintain a lean physique like that. I haven't even gotten close let alone maintained it. I'm done with trying to be as large as possible, been done with that for several years. But I would love to look like that.

thanks guys, the old saying is that you should grow old gracefully but they are going to have to drag me kicking and fighting al the way to my grave.

Funny story about @ironwill1951

One day I was talking on the phone with him, and after we got done talking, my wife asked me who I was talking to. I said "this guy" and showed her a pic of him. I said to her "the dude is legit a role model of what I hope to look like when I am his age, he's in his 60's".

My wife's response? "Yeah, I ALSO hope you look like that when your in your 60's".

I told her to take it easy....:rolleyes:;)

In addition to being incredibly fit FOR ANY AGE, he's also a true, true gentleman and one of the most caring fellas here. I've seen the guy go out of his way to help guys he didn't have to help in ways most people wouldn't.

Truly a very good man. Here's to you, G!

thanks guys, the old saying is that you should grow old gracefully but they are going to have to drag me kicking and fighting al the way to my grave.
I sure would love to look as good at 65 myself and right now at 52 I'm feeling small.