Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Shit your to humble skull your looking thick as fuck. As of this morning im sitting at 6' 215 no idea on bf% but currently cutting which sucks haha im so hungry all the time

Looking thick AF bdub, i see a huge motherfucker in the making.
Keep it up , youll get there!!!

Thanks bro. Im trying to catch up with everyone haha. I still feel so small. Everytime i think im looking big someone post a pic on here and feel like a toothpick lol

Thanks bro. Im trying to catch up with everyone haha. I still feel so small. Everytime i think im looking big someone post a pic on here and feel like a toothpick lol
Bet you've seen Mands pic...he's big as hell!

Jus remeber this saying when your feeling small, "The wolf on top of the hill is not nearly as hungry as the wolf climbing it" which means keep the drive alive an the fire burning bright. Your not going to get anything but bigger;)

@Skull , I think your test must be bunk. There is no way to be that humble and nice while on cycle. Lol,I'm just messing with brother!
Lol this is jus how iam. Got mad respect for those who kill themselves day in an day out to change theirselves for the better:cool:

Yeah, i know what your sayin, i feel the same way!!

Jus look at the bright side of things. Seeing others is what keeps me focused an motivated;):D:cool:

Same here. Thats why i love this forum. Alot of motivating dudes on here. And alot of helpful guys ive never had one guy that i messaged or asked a question about who didn't help me

@Skull , I think your test must be bunk. There is no way to be that humble and nice while on cycle. Lol,I'm just messing with brother!
Yeah I'm pretty sure @Skull is the nicest dude on here. Every Saturday he wakes up freebases tren pop's some halos then goes and bakes cakes for homeless people all while singing the Mr Rodgers neighbor song.

Edit: oops I forgot the emogis :);):(:confused::mad::cool::p:D:oops::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Most recents

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    285.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg