Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Still floating around 220, but I have dropped 5% bf while staying around the same weight... I'm ok with that.

3a4f0a1a89347c51bc42bfcc2959e7bb.png

5bca951160647a01a130824eea28e782.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles, I thought I was looking at mands avi when I first saw that pic. If i just confused you for mands, then your looking pretty fucking big bro.

030c0f896b855b8d09e9346f51716246.jpg

I'm hanging around 208 these days. Leaning up a little more each day could be bigger if I wasn't solely powerlifting at the moment

Achilles, I thought I was looking at mands avi when I first saw that pic. If i just confused you for mands, then your looking pretty fucking big bro.

Hahaha hopefully one day I will be. I'll be bulking this winter trying to hit 240ish, but I'll take whatever lol. I have just been back in the gym for a little over a year after two years off... I'm happy so far.

You're def on your way to a massive back!

Pound it with rack pulls, barbell rows and wide grip chins...and you'll see major thickness and width fast!

I just started using rack pulls a few weeks ago and i like them alot.

Still floating around 220, but I have dropped 5% bf while staying around the same weight... I'm ok with that.

3a4f0a1a89347c51bc42bfcc2959e7bb.png

5bca951160647a01a130824eea28e782.png

Holy shit big A smh. Your completely beast mode bro. You can never go wong with dropping bf% while maintaining your bulk brotha. Lookin SWOLE;)

030c0f896b855b8d09e9346f51716246.jpg

I'm hanging around 208 these days. Leaning up a little more each day could be bigger if I wasn't solely powerlifting at the moment
What more can I say Rob. Not to many guys can pull off what you are doing right now. Theirs no other way to say it. You really have prefected the meothod of looking an being a cross between the strong as fuck Power Lifters' s to the Big an Ripped Body Builder's Brotha:cool:

View attachment 46839

A lil back pic. I need to work on width. Nothing some weighted pullups cant fix lol
Damn dbud, Your back aready looks massive man. Keep killin it. Jus think where youll be this time next year. Thats how I always try to look at it lol:)

You are on your way to great thungs in life caveman. How much thicker are you in thus pic compared to your avi right now man? Your looking much thicker:cool:

Last edited:
Holy shit big A smh. Your completely beast mode bro. You can never go wong with dropping bf% while maintaining your bulk brotha. Lookin SWOLE;)

What more can I say Rob. Not to many guys can pull off what you are doing right now. Theirs no other way to say it. You really have prefected the meothod of looking an being a cross between the strong as fuck Power Lifters' s to Big an Ripped Body builders brotha:cool:

Damn dbud, Your back aready looks massive man. Keep killin it. Jus think where youll be this time next year. Thats how I always try to look at it lol:)

You are on your way to great thungs in life caveman. How much thicker are you in thus pic compared to your avi right now man? Your looking much thicker:cool:

Im hoping to look like you big fuckers. Maybe in 10 years ill be close haha

Sponsors