Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lol I Started messing with that snapseed app an filtered a few pics. @Nitrust @ironwarrior How in the world do you all get you pics lookin like that? I believe I heard one of yall mention it was a ripped filter or something along those lines. View attachment 46733 View attachment 46734 View attachment 46735
Haha! I only used it on the first ever pics I put up on here, try playing with the buttons (HDR scape) option and the one called (Drama) they seem to have the best effects for muscle pics.

I threatened a sponsor with a cheese grater. You think I'll be ok?

sounds like the jack wagon over in the kiwi thread
lol I jus clicked on your avi. Look at your post count:eek: Muhuhahah;) Makes ya wonder. Are you the Devil or am I for clicking on it at that exact moment:confused::confused::confused:Screenshot_2016-07-26-16-26-28.png

I just want new guys to think outside the box. I was told by every vet in the house to run this AI protocol and that AI protocol. And I did, for my 1st cycle. Then I made a scary decision and decided to try my next one without an AI:eek:
Turns out (at least for me) just don't need it.

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying that trukk[emoji4]

Hell naw it ain't Mands! If there was a VIP button, I'd click that for you, my friend. In my time here, very, very few members have helped me more, nor been better friends to me, than the Beast from the Southeast!

Is that video of you pumping out those 40 reps on dumbbell presses still around here somewhere?! Sometime in 2013 if I remember correctly?

Completely agree here. @mands has been gracious enough to answer my pm's to him when im seeking advice, and always in a timely and respectful manner. Deff one of my favorite members here not to mention he's a fricken monster!!!!
You have also been very helpful as well bick, appreciate you my friend

Completely agree here. @mands has been gracious enough to answer my pm's to him when im seeking advice, and always in a timely and respectful manner. Deff one of my favorite members here not to mention he's a fricken monster!!!!
You have also been very helpful as well bick, appreciate you my friend
Anytime @Mr.B66

mands

You are so modest for being the biggest mofo on the board, and that's a compliment. Not many big guys that keep their egos in check as well as helping their fellow members out when needed.
Thanks MW! I don't know about the biggest but I try.

mands

Couldn't sleep and it was a rest day so I worked out my arms, pumped I got 17.5 arms now big improvement from 15" 3 months ago when I 100% neglected them
image.jpeg

Couldn't sleep and it was a rest day so I worked out my arms, pumped I got 17.5 arms now big improvement from 15" 3 months ago when I 100% neglected them
View attachment 46804

2 inches added in less than 3 months is HUGE gains! Just think where they'd be if they weren't neglected for so long... I say they'll be bigger than 18 by winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 inches added in less than 3 months is HUGE gains! Just think where they'd be if they weren't neglected for so long... I say they'll be bigger than 18 by winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. That's a damn good pump brother

Similar to mine, waiting anyway. I have armored plating as a shoulder cap. I stopped and decided to wait until my cycle/summer was over to finish. Got a little acne on my shoulders lol

View attachment 46804
Damn jus look at that pump. Lookin huge RT. Man you deff got the looks to be a hell of a body builder. Have ya ever thought abou making the switch an bringing your already very strong PL'ing back ground into the BodyBuilding arena? I think you could very easily get humongous if you really wanted to. I mean shit bro, 2.5" on your arms in 3 months is massive gains. Imigine where you would be at in 1yr of focussing on nothing but size. You obviously have a gift my man. Cherish it feed it, kill it, an watch that mofo blow up right before your very eyes lol!!!!!

Damn jus look at that pump. Lookin huge RT. Man you deff got the looks to be a hell of a body builder. Have ya ever thought abou making the switch an bringing your already very strong PL'ing back ground into the BodyBuilding arena? I think you could very easily get humongous if you really wanted to. I mean shit bro, 2.5" on your arms in 3 months is massive gains. Imigine where you would be at in 1yr of focussing on nothing but size. You obviously have a gift my man. Cherish it feed it, kill it, an watch that mofo blow up right before your very eyes lol!!!!!

I got another 6-10 years where I plan to be very athletic and continue to push heavy weight and probably my early to mid thirties I'm gonna look more into the bodybuilding style, it's just not for me right now with my life but not gonna lie I was a fan of seeing them veins pop today it's very very rare I get a pump so it's a nice change of pace

I got another 6-10 years where I plan to be very athletic and continue to push heavy weight and probably my early to mid thirties I'm gonna look more into the bodybuilding style, it's just not for me right now with my life but not gonna lie I was a fan of seeing them veins pop today it's very very rare I get a pump so it's a nice change of pace
Were gonna get you oiled down, tanned up and preaching the pump in no time maple syrup man. Just wait ;)