Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Nothing special, but here's a few.
52d27595404c49f7e2733981c6a9af76.png

6f2ec9a2859a30b753708c84b965f171.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great lat spread/delt/back thickness !

I'm lucky that I rarely have to take an AI.... I've had my test levels come back at 5000 and my E levels at 35 with no AI. I've never really had an issue. Some have to run major doses to keep everything in check though.... Best thing is do bloodwork on a regular basis, that way you know.

I'm lucky that I rarely have to take an AI.... I've had my test levels come back at 5000 and my E levels at 35 with no AI. I've never really had an issue. Some have to run major doses to keep everything in check though.... Best thing is do bloodwork on a regular basis, that way you know.

That's good brother. You were born to run gear

It's all user dependent. Best bet is to learn to identify the indicators (side effects) and utilize blood testing until you get to know your body and how you react to different levels of different compounds.

What works for Trukker and what works for Mr.B and what works for Rut may or may not work for the next person to read this. Way too many of us think we can read what a stranger on a message board does, apply it to ourselves, and automatically get the same results.

No two users respond identically to AAS and ancillary use.

I don't take AI's. Sorry to offend you. Take another adex. Your not you when your emotional

Lol!! I understand YOU can get away without one, but most cant. The fact that your a very well known awesome member here, the younger, newer guys take what you say pretty serious and in this case could be in for some unpleasant sides, thats all im saying.
And i am in NO WAY offended by your statement.But i like to try and help new users do this wisely, cant help it, its who i am.
Sorry to have offended you!!!!!

The last few cycles Ive ran Ive just had the Adex on hand in case, I didnt feel I needed it . Ive never had gyno problems or swollen nips . Yet my E2 on TRT is around 50 pg/ml (ref <44), my TRT doc said I have high normal estro to go along with my high normal testosterone levels (705ng). No AI needed until way over 100 pg/ml according to him...
I have pharma Adex just in case .

It's all user dependent. Best bet is to learn to identify the indicators (side effects) and utilize blood testing until you get to know your body and how you react to different levels of different compounds.

What works for Trukker and what works for Mr.B and what works for Rut may or may not work for the next person to read this. Way too many of us think we can read what a stranger on a message board does, apply it to ourselves, and automatically get the same results.

No two users respond identically to AAS and ancillary use.
Ain't that the truth.
If we did we'd all be Dennis Wolf's, Kai Greene's and Brian Shaw's of the world.
That's not OUR reality

Lol!! I understand YOU can get away without one, but most cant. The fact that your a very well known awesome member here, the younger, newer guys take what you say pretty serious and in this case could be in for some unpleasant sides, thats all im saying.
And i am in NO WAY offended by your statement.But i like to try and help new users do this wisely, cant help it, its who i am.
Sorry to have offended you!!!!!
I just want new guys to think outside the box. I was told by every vet in the house to run this AI protocol and that AI protocol. And I did, for my 1st cycle. Then I made a scary decision and decided to try my next one without an AI:eek:
Turns out (at least for me) just don't need it.

Sponsors

Latest posts