Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Nothing special, but here's a few.
52d27595404c49f7e2733981c6a9af76.png

6f2ec9a2859a30b753708c84b965f171.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing special, but here's a few.
52d27595404c49f7e2733981c6a9af76.png

6f2ec9a2859a30b753708c84b965f171.png

Now thats the kind of look im going for brotha. Your a good humble beast of a man Achillies!!!! Man your fuckin lean as hell compared to how big you are. Im wanting the big V tapered affect you got going on. Now thats what a bodybuilder is supposed to look like. Wide at top an a small waist. How much are you weighing these days an how small is your waist Achillies? ?? Lol your waist looks itty bitty compared to your shoulders chest arms;):D:cool:

Now thats the kind of look im going for brotha. Your a good humble beast of a man Achillies!!!! Man your fuckin lean as hell compared to how big you are. Im wanting the big V tapered affect you got going on. Now thats what a bodybuilder is supposed to look like. Wide at top an a small waist. How much are you weighing these days an how small is your waist Achillies? ?? Lol your waist looks itty bitty compared to your shoulders chest arms;):D:cool:

Thanks man, I wish I could take credit for a lot of it, but genetics plays a big part in it.

As of yesterday I'm floating around 220, and I'm about 5'9ish 5'10 with my shoes on lol. Around my chest under my armpits not flexed is 47 5/8" and my waist is 30". I honestly don't know how wide I am flexed, I can't hold the tape and flex at the same time hahaha. Hopefully I could get someone to help me with that.

Last edited:
Thanks man, I wish I could take credit for a lot of it, but genetics plays a big part in it.

As of yesterday I'm floating around 220, and I'm about 5'9ish 5'10 with my shoes on lol. Around my chest under my armpits not flexed is 47 5/8" and my waist is 30". I honestly don't know how wide I am flexed, I can't hold the tape and flex at the same time hahaha. Hopefully I could get someone to help me with that.

Proper way to measure chest is unflexed. Thru arm pits. Nipple to nipple

Wanted to throw up some progress pics. Feelin swole an lovin this blast. 5'4" 180lbs in the morning 185 at night. Lets keep killin it my brothas.....Getcha Monster On lol!!!!!;):D:):p:cool:View attachment 46616 View attachment 46617
Lookin huge man, the tats look badass on your physique. I know you said your lovin the deca. How is that dose treating you side effect wise? I want to to deca next run but it will be my first time, haven't been too impressed with the Boldenone I'm running now.

View attachment 46650
Width right now. New favorite baxk exercise is one arm tbar rows, almost like a Dumbell row.

Back looks hulking man, great work!
Nice pick on the one arm tbars, i throw that in their from time to time too.
One I've been liking recently is using the hammer strength low row standing up, leaning your elbow against the top seat pad and one arm rowing, stretch and contraction are great.

Lookin huge man, the tats look badass on your physique. I know you said your lovin the deca. How is that dose treating you side effect wise? I want to to deca next run but it will be my first time, haven't been too impressed with the Boldenone I'm running now.
Side effect wise is surprisingly very mild. Nipples aren't sesitive whatsoever. No lumps an im not using any ai's.

Trap and shoulder thickness and separation on motherfucking point!

Thanks man, I'm going to try and get some better pictures. The lighting in my bathroom sucks balls and I suck at flexing so trying to flex and take a picture sucks. Thanks for the compliment tho, helps knowing the hard work is paying off.

Little left and right gun shots, sorry for the little burger joint Mirrors. Does anybody else get the inexplicable urge to flex after a huge amazing burger and fries? Hot damn! Love that shit

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 67
Side effect wise is surprisingly very mild. Nipples aren't sesitive whatsoever. No lumps an im not using any ai's.
Dang, no AI's on those high dosages, wow, all the more power to ya. That seems like a high deca dosage haven't experienced any kind if Deca D at all? Sounds like your lovin the blast

Little left and right gun shots, sorry for the little burger joint Mirrors. Does anybody else get the inexplicable urge to flex after a huge amazing burger and fries? Hot damn! Love that shit

Arms look good man, if eating a burger made mine look like that I would be eating them all the time lol.

Thanks man, I'm going to try and get some better pictures. The lighting in my bathroom sucks balls and I suck at flexing so trying to flex and take a picture sucks. Thanks for the compliment tho, helps knowing the hard work is paying off.

It is hard to take the flexing mirror pictures, no problem man, it's always good to hear compliments since we put so much bloody work into what we do.

Arms look good man, if eating a burger made mine look like that I would be eating them all the time lol.

Haha, thanks, sometimes after eating a super high calorie meal my muscles get really full and veiny and just feel amazing, have you ever noticed it? Theres a place I go to called buff burger, maybe they crush up dbols into their patties.

Haha, thanks, sometimes after eating a super high calorie meal my muscles get really full and veiny and just feel amazing, have you ever noticed it? Theres a place I go to called buff burger, maybe they crush up dbols into their patties.

Mine do the same, I'm a fat kid at heart so I eat 24/7. I started to cut this summer dropped my diet way down from normal and it lasted about 3 weeks. I felt like shit, picked my calories back up and I'm loving it. Leaning out and eating what I want... that's a win win in my book.