Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks my man. I look alot better in the gym with a full swell. Going to wait till the end of my Dbols after they have been in me for a while an take another oic in the gym after a killer swell session hahaha. I was amazing myself the other day in the gym on chest\shoulder day lol. Im very thrilled an satisfied at the way this blast is going so far. @gr8whitetrukker @rubisean this swells for you my brothas from anothas;);) :D:):cool::p:cool:

How long you gonna run this blast?

Since you big mofos are posting pics of backs and I posted one earlier. Here is the most current back pic. Really have been trying to shape this up. Adding some width and thickness with my new workout.

mands

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 98
Since you big mofos are posting pics of backs and I posted one earlier. Here is the most current back pic. Really have been trying to shape this up. Adding some width and thickness with my new workout.

mands
Thats it....I give up lol jk jk. Seriously though Mands you are all that is monster. You have the kind of mass that most all of us go to bed wanting an dreaming about......ok 8m not guna lie. Even with over 1g of test in me, that didnt sound right bahahah. Keep 9n keepin on Mands. Your an inspiration to the lot of us big guy;):cool::):D

Thats it....I give up lol jk jk. Seriously though Mands you are all that is monster. You have the kind of mass that most all of us go to bed wanting an dreaming about......ok 8m not guna lie. Even with over 1g of test in me, that didnt sound right bahahah. Keep 9n keepin on Mands. Your an inspiration to the lot of us big guy;):cool::):D
Hahaha that's hilarious @Skull. You are always cracking me up man.

I appreciate the kind words. I've been working pretty damn hard in the gym and working on shaping up certain aspects of my physique. Looking forward to what I can do with myself.

Sitting at 282 pounds as we speak. Really wanting to blast hard and get up to 300 one of these days.

mands

mands
Imo you have the right idea brother. You have the thick. Lots of pulldowns and pull ups.

I'm working on back myself. Nothing hurts more. I have only done pulldowns so far, but when I start doing pull ups that when I start getting attention. I don't think there is a better exercise to widen the lats.

View attachment 46650
Width right now. New favorite baxk exercise is one arm tbar rows, almost like a Dumbell row.
Man you look like your competition ready ETCM!!! Lookin completely freaky in uour avi. Its amazing you can cycle on an off while keeping such a freaky physique brotha. You have a gift that very few of us posses. With you being so young you'll get nothing but bigger an freakier. Ive enjoyed watching you this whole time you have been here while getting to see first hand your progress month after month. Keep killin it Evar;):D:):p:cool::cool:

Man you look like your competition ready ETCM!!! Lookin completely freaky in uour avi. Its amazing you can cycle on an off while keeping such a freaky physique brotha. You have a gift that very few of us posses. With you being so young you'll get nothing but bigger an freakier. Ive enjoyed watching you this whole time you have been here while getting to see first hand your progress month after month. Keep killin it Evar;):D:):p:cool::cool:
Thanks man I appreciate it. I ain't nothing special I just enjoy the pain and refuse to get weaker lol. Your progress has been out of this world too! The goal is to bulk for 8 more weeks then cut and compete

Thanks man I appreciate it. I ain't nothing special I just enjoy the pain and refuse to get weaker lol. Your progress has been out of this world too! The goal is to bulk for 8 more weeks then cut and compete
I like your humbleness but you are the type that could very well be going places in this sport/hobby. Jus like you said, you have to enjoy an love what you do if you wana see results. That metaphor is not jus meant in bodyduilding, it doubles as a meaning for anything we do an everything we encounter!!!!;):D:):cool::cool:

I like your humbleness but you are the type that could very well be going places in this sport/hobby. Jus like you said, you have to enjoy an love what you do if you wana see results. That metaphor is not jus meant in bodyduilding, it doubles as a meaning for anything we do an everything we encounter!!!!;):D:):cool::cool:
Skull you are no doubt probably the kindest guy on meso. I don't think I've ever seen an I'll tempered post from you, on a gram of test or not. You do a good job of killing the stigma of dickhead steroid users.

Skull you are no doubt probably the kindest guy on meso. I don't think I've ever seen an I'll tempered post from you, on a gram of test or not. You do a good job of killing the stigma of dickhead steroid users.

Meh, @Skull is a dick. His girl Moe-Moe is okay, but she has bad taste in dudes. The guy is a poison around here...;)

180 is BIG for your height @Skull!!! You're def killing it! Shoulders and traps looking nice and full...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im about 1.5 Months in on
1200mgTestE
900mg Deca
30mg Blue Heart Dbols.
Jus started the Dbols about 4days ago. Got enough for 1Month. Gunna fuckin kill it. Lovin the fact that I waited till everything is kicking in full swing to take the Dbols. Now they are going to work while everything else is as well. This blast reminds me of Mc Donalds, cuz im fuckin Lovin It bahahaha....Jus playin. Mcdonalds is mostly nasty anyways smh......

I'm on that exact cycle right now, minus the dbol. It's been a long time since I've ran deca, but I'm loving it right now. I'm up to a full 255 with it. A little puffy, but that's just temporary. Joints feel great too!

Meh, Skull is a dick. His girl Moe-Moe is okay, but she has bad taste in dudes. The guy is a poison around here...;)
Venomous Poision I tell you hahahaha;) You are completely right:D Moe always falls for the wrong ones lmfao:p Well guess its a good thing she finally met the right kind of wrong within me:confused::eek:.....Wait that didn't come out right¿¡?¿¡?;):D:):oops::cool::p:cool:

180 is BIG for your height @Skull!!! You're def killing it! Shoulders and traps looking nice and full...

Ya ive looked it up before an it says for my height the normal weight is 120-145 lol.

I'm on that exact cycle right now, minus the dbol. It's been a long time since I've ran deca, but I'm loving it right now. I'm up to a full 255 with it. A little puffy, but that's just temporary. Joints feel great too!

Man Nandrolone is my new best friend lol. I enjoy the lubricating factors an the mass gains it forces on ya haha. Damn Rutman, 255lbs is massive brotha. Especially the way you carry it, which as in....all muscle!!!! Your one of the guys that keeps your regular gym rats like me motivated bahahaha. Seeing an knowing how hard you all work makes it easier an easier to hit the gym with intesity day in an day out;):cool::D:cool::):cool:

Looking thick man, keep it up.

Thanks a ton Big Achillies. Feelin really good an ready to kill it at anytime right now. The healing is amazing an allowing to really up the intesity in the gym day after day. Dbols are starting to fuckin blow me up along with everythimg else an im loving it.....Killin It!!!!!!;):D:):cool: