Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

Little Black n white pic lol.
I'm gonna get my 18 inch arms if they have to bleed. Currently on Test and Fina(70mg ED). I'm a tall 5'7 around 203lb. 4 more weeks of Tren and eating like a horse. Started high volume for increase growth on arms, hittin them twice a week.

Critique or advice welcomed too..

I really get a kick out of how lean Poundstone and Pudzianowski are. Poundstone just gives the impression of being super fucking yoked. But then I see this pic and they are pretty comparable aside from Pudz being leaner.

View attachment 46340

Brian looks pretty young here though, pretty certain he got bigger before he retired.
Pudzi is fuckin all that is beast in every aspect. The fucker even fights mma. Seen him beat the shit outta one ol boy lol. I couldnt imagine how bad it would birt to get hammer fisted while on the floor of an octogon with him above me smh hahahah. I use to watch him when he forst appeared on the WSM circuit. It was awesome to get the opportunity to see him donimate back in the day for years in a row!!!!!!

I'm gonna get my 18 inch arms if they have to bleed. Currently on Test and Fina(70mg ED). I'm a tall 5'7 around 203lb. 4 more weeks of Tren and eating like a horse. Started high volume for increase growth on arms, hittin them twice a week.

Damn brorha penche. You got a hell of a peak on ya man. Looking thick as fuck big guy. Keep on killin it my friend:);):D:cool:

You are well on your way bro, them things are lookin huge.

First of all, "a tall 5' 7" "? As opposed to a short 5' 7"? :confused: Just messin' with ya...

Just curious, I know you said you are doing high volume arm workouts - how many sets/rep approximately are we talking about?
And, what are your core bicep and triceps exercises (core meaning no matter how crowded it is in the effing gym, you are doing these exercises regardless).

Nothing new or revolutionary here, but some things that have worked best for me in getting my arms to grow in the past:

--I always work bi's and tri's together

--Go immediately from a bicep exercise to a triceps exercise with no break in between

--higher tempo, shorter rests between sets = maximum PUMP to where my arms feel like they're gonna pop. The longer I rest/talk between sets, the weaker the pump

--the less structured (planned out) my arm routine is, as far as exact exercise in exact order, the better my arm workout goes. I use to be the guy that had his arm workout completely mapped out before hitting the gym, and then as soon as someone was on a piece of equipment I needed at exactly the time I needed it, I was thrown off. Now, I just have 2 exercise for bi's and 2 exercises for tri's that I am getting done before I leave no matter what, but I am flexible with whether I do them first or last or inbetween, and my other (3rd) exercise just depends on what's available - there's plenty of options.

--choke the hell out of the bar/attachment on your contraction and REALLY FOCUS on making your bi's and tri's POP. That corny old mind-muscle connection you use to hear so much about.:) Only for me, I really do find it beneficial.

These are some things that have worked for me. Good luck getting those 18 inchers!!!

First of all, "a tall 5' 7" "? As opposed to a short 5' 7"? :confused: Just messin' with ya...

Just curious, I know you said you are doing high volume arm workouts - how many sets/rep approximately are we talking about?
And, what are your core bicep and triceps exercises (core meaning no matter how crowded it is in the effing gym, you are doing these exercises regardless).

Nothing new or revolutionary here, but some things that have worked best for me in getting my arms to grow in the past:

--Go immediately from a bicep exercise to a triceps exercise with no break in between

--higher tempo, shorter rests between sets = maximum PUMP to where my arms feel like they're gonna pop. The longer I rest/talk between sets, the weaker the pump

--the less structured (planned out) my arm routine is, as far as exact exercise in exact order, the better my arm workout goes. I use to be the guy that had his arm workout completely mapped out before hitting the gym, and then as soon as someone was on a piece of equipment I needed at exactly the time I needed it, I was thrown off. Now, I just have 2 exercise for bi's and 2 exercises for tri's that I am getting done before I leave no matter what, but I am flexible with whether I do them first or last or inbetween, and my other (3rd) exercise just depends on what's available - there's plenty of options.

--choke the hell out of the bar/attachment on your contraction and REALLY FOCUS on making your bi's and tri's POP. That corny old mind-muscle connection you use to hear so much about.:) Only for me, I really do find it beneficial.

These are some things that have worked for me. Good luck getting those 18 inchers!!!
Good info there, this is nearly the exact theory I follow on arm day. I always do heavy standing curls usually with the 45 bar as my first compound movement working up to a weight to do slight cheat curls with, usually Followed by alternating standing dumbell curls.

Haha you caught my tall comment brotha ;). Yes sir there's no set schedule when I go in for arms. However, I was hittin the heavy weight with reps between 8~10. I've increased the reps where my arms feel like their gonna explode around the 20 rep Mark. For both biceps and triceps and decreased the weight. Some of my go to for biceps are seated Dumbbells, concentration curls while twisting that fist and concentrating on pumping that peak. Followed by some standing cable curls again hittin that peak. Straight bar curls one of my favs too. Usually do back n bis on Monday then full blown bi/Tri day 3 days later. Like you said slow and really pushing for that exploding pump.

Triceps are kicking my ass cuz the tendinitis has come back. Time for some nandrolone after this Fina. But my go to are. Over head rope on the cables, dumbbell skull crushers, standing rope push downs, one hand grabbing the cable with no attachment and extending it at a lateral motion(like across your body) locking out the tricep on every movement. 4 ~5 sets of 20 reps for both bis/Tri. Been kicking my ass but it's different and the shock is needed. I wanna do full blown straight bar skull crushers but they used to eat my elbows away. Maybe with this lighter weight that won't be a problem. Thank you the advice Bick. Any further is welcomed too if you got some magic builders.

#nofilter, jk, fuck that shit, but seriously

View attachment 46437View attachment 46438

Keep it up fellas. Putting in some good work.

That corny mind muscle connection is real brother
If it wasn't for that PL's would be the biggest and most muscular guys around

This

What size are your arms in this pic??

Your on your way keep it up bud