Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I like the strongman look a lot actually lol. Derek Poundstone is honestly my ideal physique. The traps and shoulders let everyone on the street know what's up. Shredded abs don't do that.
I feel about the same way. As long as my stomach is somewhat flat I don't care to have abs:eek: I'd rather be yoked the fuck out.o_O

I feel about the same way. As long as my stomach is somewhat flat I don't care to have abs:eek: I'd rather be yoked the fuck out.o_O
I like the strongman look a lot actually lol. Derek Poundstone is honestly my ideal physique. The traps and shoulders let everyone on the street know what's up. Shredded abs don't do that.
For the most part agreed. Poundstone is lean for a strongman. Making him ideal. Pudzianowski is leaner. The rest of em look like fatboys who stumbled upon weight training. There good at what they do but not being close to ideal IMO.

Let's face it abs are sweet. But nothing replaces thickness, power and size. Unless you wanna pose for men's health

For the most part agreed. Poundstone is lean for a strongman. Making him ideal. Pudzianowski is leaner. The rest of em look like fatboys who stumbled upon weight training. There good at what they do but not being close to ideal IMO.

Let's face it abs are sweet. But nothing replaces thickness, power and size. Unless you wanna pose for men's health

I really get a kick out of how lean Poundstone and Pudzianowski are. Poundstone just gives the impression of being super fucking yoked. But then I see this pic and they are pretty comparable aside from Pudz being leaner.

mariusz-and-poundstone.jpg

Brian looks pretty young here though, pretty certain he got bigger before he retired.

They all seem to be leaning out. Must be some kind of new trend Big Z is even looking a lot leaner.

Attachments

• 20160720_102427.png
    20160720_102427.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
Yeah he posted it a week or so ago on the Facebook.

Looks like he's really leaned out. I just looked back through his Instagram though and seems like he's been staying pretty lean for awhile. The guy was at the top of 400's for longest time I thought.

Screenshot_2016-07-20-11-37-08.png

Imagine the tren pounding that chick takes from the strongest man in the world... :eek:

Looks like he's really leaned out. I just looked back through his Instagram though and seems like he's been staying pretty lean for awhile. The guy was at the top of 400's for longest time I thought.

View attachment 46343

Imagine the tren pounding that chick takes from the strongest man in the world... :eek:
He was ALL gut. Looks alot better now. Prolly just as strong and mean too

View attachment 46343

That poor lady smh can you imagine his monthly food bill? Probably one of the few that would give @brutus79 a run for his money on total daily food intake.

No Excuses, Never Quit and Its Never To Late

I gotta admit, I did always picture you looking like your AVI. Looking beastly brother

You'll always be Russell Crowe to me, Jay.

Man the same thing for me when he changed his AVI I was tweeking for weeks I didn't know who I was talking to! But I guess once he found out I wasn't a full bear he was taken back too. It's funny the avi's are how we all present ourselves and I figure just everyone is the person in their avi even if it's an anima goku or something :p

Man the same thing for me when he changed his AVI I was tweeking for weeks I didn't know who I was talking to! But I guess once he found out I wasn't a full bear he was taken back too. It's funny the avi's are how we all present ourselves and I figure just everyone is the person in their avi even if it's an anima goku or something :p
I guess I can live with that.lol

My avi is literally me so....

Well that's awkward... I figured you were just Sylvester Stallone in hiding on here but now I know you are some jacked 50y/o with better muscle seperation the someone half your age while on cycle. Seriously brother props for all your hard work, how's the cut going what do you have left 5 weeks?

Well that's awkward... I figured you were just Sylvester Stallone in hiding on here but now I know you are some jacked 50y/o with better muscle seperation the someone half your age while on cycle. Seriously brother props for all your hard work, how's the cut going what do you have left 5 weeks?
Well now...don't you just say all the right things lol.
Week 9 of 12 starts sunday so 4 more to go.
I'll be posting the after pic and my cycle when it's all over.
Thanks brother.
My dysmorphia is in full swing. The mirror is torturing me. Cutting fucks with you.

Sponsors

Latest posts