Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Nah that's not true. Big arms have helped tremendously in MY strength game. My last cycle I went on an arm specialization program. It was brutal. All cycle long hammering arms 2x as much as everything else. I now enjoy a close grip bench just shy equal to my regular bench.
Ya know, every picture you post is upperbody. You ought to show off them fucking wheels ya got goin on. Fuckin insane looking quads on you Trukk. You should run a quad clinic.

Just some food for thought and I recommend that you don't take my word for it but look into it on your own. Bi's and Tri's do have a faster recovery rate than chest, shoulders, and back do because they are used in every compound upper body movement, in the gym and in the course of your normal day. So they are muscle groups that have adapted to a faster recovery much like calves and forearms "but" when wer'e talking about resistance training and breaking the muscle down, give them 48 hours minimum to recover or you're breaking them down again before they completely heal and that halts growth. Honestly, reduce your bi and tri work to 3 times a week and I'd be willing to bet you'll see a difference.
Please don't take my word for it. I simply mention this to give you some information to start your own research.
With that being said...your arms look pretty big to me. We all suffer from dysmorphia to some degree. I think that comes with this lifestyle. But honestly, going by your pictures, your arms don't look disproportionate in any way that I can see.
Thanks for the encouragement and advice man. I'm about to move into a hardcore strength building phase so arm focus is gonna hit the back burner for a bit so I can set some new pr's but after that I'm definitely gonna be trying some new things and working on parts I feel need improvement.

Haha, thanks, love UAG, drop that shit on the concrete all the time, but always comes up unscathed.
I dropped mine a few too many times. No scratches but something came loose inside and my screen went black but they replaced it because their was no visible or water damage. They make a nice case.

I envy your arms development. I'm a powerlifter/ strength guy at heart but damn if I don't try to have some bigger arms. Genetics fight me the whole damn time too. Hovering around 225 ish and little bloated from some dbol. Dropping it here soon. Hopefully gonna get that 405 bench this year View attachment 46228 View attachment 46229
Thanks man, your arms have good size to be honest, I think working on them with a little more focus and isolation will give them more pop that you might be after.
I can attribute most of my arm size I would say from a long history of dips and weighed dips, and heavy standing curls. And then a myriad of isolation and contractive excercises .
About half that and half back work, back work grows your arms a ton, pull-ups and rows.

Ya know, every picture you post is upperbody. You ought to show off them fucking wheels ya got goin on. Fuckin insane looking quads on you Trukk. You should run a quad clinic.
Thanks bud :)
Maybe some day I'll drum up a new and updated avi
Until then, you all will know me as the fated "non leg day guy". Leaves a lil to the imagination. Does trukker even have legs?o_O

Shoulder imbalance? I have similar imbalance but I am slowly fixing it.
I have in balances everywhere. I think this is the picture angle though. That is my right shoulder and it's the one that always hurts and it looks larger
Just some food for thought and I recommend that you don't take my word for it but look into it on your own. Bi's and Tri's do have a faster recovery rate than chest, shoulders, and back do because they are used in every compound upper body movement, in the gym and in the course of your normal day. So they are muscle groups that have adapted to a faster recovery much like calves and forearms "but" when wer'e talking about resistance training and breaking the muscle down, give them 48 hours minimum to recover or you're breaking them down again before they completely heal and that halts growth. Honestly, reduce your bi and tri work to 3 times a week and I'd be willing to bet you'll see a difference.
Please don't take my word for it. I simply mention this to give you some information to start your own research.
With that being said...your arms look pretty big to me. We all suffer from dysmorphia to some degree. I think that comes with this lifestyle. But honestly, going by your pictures, your arms don't look disproportionate in any way that I can see.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I think a lot of guys have a slightly more inwardly rotated right shoulder. I know I do.
I was taking that pic in the bathroom trying to pose into the mirror while my gf took the picture so I had to turn into the camera, that shoulder shown is actually my fucked up shoulder.

The other shoulder is bigger I think, I'm 6'3 so I have a few imbalances that are hard to overcome

Shoulder chest biceps

2e92e3f86ecf999dc78fe9ee66f38b28.jpg

I love this snapseed app. I am definately gonna be fucking with alot of my photos.
I have never used filters, shit is pretty awesome

I'm actually not tracking calories or macros

I was doing very low carb at like 3800 calories to prep for the cycle

Here in the last few weeks (I have only been on cycle for 4 weeks)

So basically I have been eating the 3800 calories, plus carbs especially around my workout but I have been pigging out on ice cream, apple crisp, cereal and other sugary foods.

I think the eq has me craving it. The plan is to tighten the diet back up probably shoot for 4500 calories a day at 40p/20f/40c

It seems like the day after I eat a shit ton of carbs especially sugary carbs, I am super vascular and pumped the next day, but I know shit can get out of control really quick if you don't watch it

I plan on keeping the carbs at french toast in the morning with syrup, and maybe fruit during the day along with as much carbs as I can stand around the workout and taper them off by the end of the day

Also I haven't done any cardio, gonna start that this week

Sorry for the long response

@Nitrust sounds like you run lean naturally. whatever you are doing seems to be working, nice job. I look forward to seeing your results at the end of the cycle

Yea my natural weight is about 190, I'm in between 6'3 and 6'4 mainly ecto

Thanks man, I'm also looking forward to the results