Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm actually not tracking calories or macros

I was doing very low carb at like 3800 calories to prep for the cycle

Here in the last few weeks (I have only been on cycle for 4 weeks)

So basically I have been eating the 3800 calories, plus carbs especially around my workout but I have been pigging out on ice cream, apple crisp, cereal and other sugary foods.

I think the eq has me craving it. The plan is to tighten the diet back up probably shoot for 4500 calories a day at 40p/20f/40c

It seems like the day after I eat a shit ton of carbs especially sugary carbs, I am super vascular and pumped the next day, but I know shit can get out of control really quick if you don't watch it

I plan on keeping the carbs at french toast in the morning with syrup, and maybe fruit during the day along with as much carbs as I can stand around the workout and taper them off by the end of the day

Also I haven't done any cardio, gonna start that this week

Sorry for the long response

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

French toast in the morning, ice cream, apple crisp and sugary foods. The most shredded people I know in real life have the worst diets also. I hate all of them.

French toast in the morning, ice cream, apple crisp and sugary foods. The most shredded people I know in real life have the worst diets also. I hate all of them.
To be clear, my diet has been strict and clean for 6 months before I started the cycle to be this lean when I started

The only reason I am eating this shit is I'm not doing a contest prep, just trying to look good for summer. Now that I'm lean, it's easy for me to stay that way

To be clear, my diet has been strict and clean for 6 months before I started the cycle to be this lean when I started

The only reason I am eating this shit is I'm not doing a contest prep, just trying to look good for summer. Now that I'm lean, it's easy for me to stay that way

I'm just messing with ya, maybe a bit jealous also. It's true though. Some people can eat what ever they want. Genetics aren't fair.

I've found putting in a little effort and going into a cycle leaner definitely makes a world a difference. I never get what most guys would consider lean but just cutting a few lbs before start goes a long way for me

image.jpeg
I ain't the biggest and not even close to the most shredded monster here, don't know how to pose worth shit but I can squat 475 and deadlift 545 so I feel like it's acceptable I post this to play with the big boys. Standing 5'8 195 this morning

Last edited:
Who's that?? Lol

Give us some stats??

It was some guy at the gym taking a leak. Boy he wasn't happy when he turned around to me taking pictures... ;)

6' and 270 lbs as of yesterday. Going to drop some weight in a few weeks. Getting soft... but definitely added good mass the last few months. I think I'm actually looking forward to dieting down, the constant eating just gets old. Hopefully can preserve as much mass as possible.

I always associate everyone with their avio_O I thought you were a big strongman dude that might have ate a little too much pasta.:eek: next your going to tell me you don't use the big circus dumbells exclusively.lol:confused:

I like the strongman look a lot actually lol. Derek Poundstone is honestly my ideal physique. The traps and shoulders let everyone on the street know what's up. Shredded abs don't do that.

Sponsors

Latest posts