Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What is your forearm routine look like. Them things are massive haha
Thanks, I really think back plays a huge part from me in forearm development, especially heavy one arm dumbell rows.
Arm excercises for sure too, heavy standing curls, and particularly hammer curls, and dumbell overhand wrist curls I know have played a big part, I don't have genetically big forearms either, anything I have is pretty much from focusing on them. I used to use heavy hand grippers and overhand curls too.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    851.6 KB · Views: 121
Thanks, I really think back plays a huge part from me in forearm development, especially heavy one arm dumbell rows.
Arm excercises for sure too, heavy standing curls, and particularly hammer curls, and dumbell overhand wrist curls I know have played a big part, I don't have genetically big forearms either, anything I have is pretty much from focusing on them. I used to use heavy hand grippers and overhand curls too.

Hell ya ive recently started doing either hammer curls or reverse curls every arm workout. So maybe that will help. I may have to start working them eod or something

How did you make your pics look like that?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Using a filter on an app, I try to make it something that's not too far off from the raw, kinda how this one may be a little too over the top, but love how it looks though...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
Hell ya ive recently started doing either hammer curls or reverse curls every arm workout. So maybe that will help. I may have to start working them eod or something
Good, I usually will do a separate short accessory workout 1 or 2 nights a week incorporating abs and forearms. Try doing overhand wrist curls supersetted with hammer curls, it's rippin'

Using a filter on an app, I try to make it something that's not too far off from the raw, kinda how this one may be a little too over the top, but love how it looks though...
Looking great man. In unrelated news I have the same cover on my phone.lol

I envy your arms development. I'm a powerlifter/ strength guy at heart but damn if I don't try to have some bigger arms. Genetics fight me the whole damn time too. Hovering around 225 ish and little bloated from some dbol. Dropping it here soon. Hopefully gonna get that 405 bench this year Screenshot_20160717-215322.png Screenshot_20160717-215214.png

I envy your arms development. I'm a powerlifter/ strength guy at heart but damn if I don't try to have some bigger arms. Genetics fight me the whole damn time too. Hovering around 225 ish and little bloated from some dbol. Dropping it here soon. Hopefully gonna get that 405 bench this year View attachment 46228 View attachment 46229
Hey brother, were in the same boat. I do not have genetically gifted arms. Anything I have is hard fucking work. But it's not impossible. Your going to need to specialize in them a little while to bring them up. Start by adding 9- 12 sets a week of tricep iso work and 9-12 sets of bicep iso work a week to get you back on track. Good things brother. Good things happening here

Hey brother, were in the same boat. I do not have genetically gifted arms. Anything I have is hard fucking work. But it's not impossible. Your going to need to specialize in them a little while to bring them up. Start by adding 9- 12 sets a week of tricep iso work and 9-12 sets of bicep iso work a week to get you back on track. Good things brother. Good things happening here
Thanks trukk, I been hitting tris damn near every day in some form or another since for me i know they have the most room for growth. Believe it or not I'm sitting at 17 inches nonpumped but I'm a heavy set dude so they don't look impressive at all. It's all in the works tho. I got years and years of lifting ahead and still learning every day

Thanks trukk, I been hitting tris damn near every day in some form or another since for me i know they have the most room for growth. Believe it or not I'm sitting at 17 inches nonpumped but I'm a heavy set dude so they don't look impressive at all. It's all in the works tho. I got years and years of lifting ahead and still learning every day
The idea of 20+ inch arms is believing in the lie. The golden era boys didn't have em. Alot of the guys who do now days have synthol in their. The arms are a SMALL muscle group. Not meant to be 20+ inches. I bet folks you run in to everyday think there huge. But not when you compare yourself to ol Rich Piana. Get me friend?

The idea of 20+ inch arms is believing in the lie. The golden era boys didn't have em. Alot of the guys who do now days have synthol in their. The arms are a SMALL muscle group. Not meant to be 20+ inches. I bet folks you run in to everyday think there huge. But not when you compare yourself to ol Rich Piana. Get me friend?
Oh no doubt man. I know very few guys with 20's. Shit Boston Loyd has his own damn line of synthol and he said he couldn't do shit for arm growth till he used synthol, and he's on all the damn gear in the world. I wouldn't go that route but I'll chase some solid 18.5s with a passion. Big arms are pretty useless in the strength game honestly. Forearms on the other hand...

Oh no doubt man. I know very few guys with 20's. Shit Boston Loyd has his own damn line of synthol and he said he couldn't do shit for arm growth till he used synthol, and he's on all the damn gear in the world. I wouldn't go that route but I'll chase some solid 18.5s with a passion. Big arms are pretty useless in the strength game honestly. Forearms on the other hand...
Nah that's not true. Big arms have helped tremendously in MY strength game. My last cycle I went on an arm specialization program. It was brutal. All cycle long hammering arms 2x as much as everything else. I now enjoy a close grip bench just shy equal to my regular bench.

a6270747d88197e95341b5e71f52d3b3.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Shoulder imbalance? I have similar imbalance but I am slowly fixing it.

Nah that's not true. Big arms have helped tremendously in MY strength game. My last cycle I went on an arm specialization program. It was brutal. All cycle long hammering arms 2x as much as everything else. I now enjoy a close grip bench just shy equal to my regular bench.
Yea I guess I could have worded that more elegantly. Really should have said you don't see many top strongmen or powerlifters with the "freaky big" arm development some bodybuilders have. Their arm size is damn huge, but more conducive to the style of lifting they do.

Just some food for thought and I recommend that you don't take my word for it but look into it on your own. Bi's and Tri's do have a faster recovery rate than chest, shoulders, and back do because they are used in every compound upper body movement, in the gym and in the course of your normal day. So they are muscle groups that have adapted to a faster recovery much like calves and forearms "but" when wer'e talking about resistance training and breaking the muscle down, give them 48 hours minimum to recover or you're breaking them down again before they completely heal and that halts growth. Honestly, reduce your bi and tri work to 3 times a week and I'd be willing to bet you'll see a difference.
Please don't take my word for it. I simply mention this to give you some information to start your own research.
With that being said...your arms look pretty big to me. We all suffer from dysmorphia to some degree. I think that comes with this lifestyle. But honestly, going by your pictures, your arms don't look disproportionate in any way that I can see.