Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That corny mind muscle connection is real brother
If it wasn't for that PL's would be the biggest and most muscular guys around

Amen, man! I should have been a little more clear that the term "corny" was tongue-in-cheek. Like you, I ABSOLUTELY believe in the importance of taking a cerebral approach to the iron game!!! Yes sir, the mind-muscle connection is def real!

They look well past 18 brotha;) Now ypu got me lookin an feelin small:( Im jelly:oops::D:cool::p
Appreciate the words Skull. I saw your transformation pic and nothing small about you homie. You've put on a ton of mass. We're all here for the same goal, to look huge and ripped. I'm glad we can help each other reach those goals with advice and critique. Keep murdering that shit Skull! ;)

Wanted to throw up some progress pics. Feelin swole an lovin this blast. 5'4" 180lbs in the morning 185 at night. Lets keep killin it my brothas.....Getcha Monster On lol!!!!!;):D:):p:cool:2016-07-24 21.43.28.jpg 2016-07-24 21.45.31.jpg

Digging the buzzed hair bro. My go to haircut these days, I swear it makes me look bigger

Yeah, they say by trimming down your pubes it makes your junk look bigger, so... wait, you're talking about something different, aren't you?:rolleyes:

@Skull , Looking swole my brother!
Thanks KPK, this is the biggest I have ever been. Lovin this blast. Smooth sailin.

Good shit skull,looking big brother
Thanks Gj. Im nowhere near as big ass you all mass monsters but im having fun playing catch up lol.

Good job skull!!! What you have in the arms lookin bigger than 16's
Honestly I havent taped them off in a while. Id say anywhere from 16.5"-17". Lol no where near as big as my brotha @Oregongearhead's are hahahah. He is the kind of level look up to an I strive for!!!!!!

your a great example of how hard work pays off.
Ive deff been puttin in the work. Ive actually been hitting to parts per day cuz im healing so freaky fast an want to make the most of it as I can. I was completely killing one body part an jus wasn't satisfied. Getting to where when I get a pump in the gym, I dont want to leave for 3+hrs. Workouts back to back to back. Supersets, into dropsets from high weight to low weight an pumping out as many as my body can take until complete muscle failure has set in from hypertrophy at the end. I really never have a set plan when I go into the gym. Im getting to know how my body responds to diff workloads. Ill Give myself no more than 15-20secs of rest between sets. Like to keep a full pump the entire time im their. No rest for the wicked lol. These pics were taken with no pump, jus flex. This is how im lookin all fay everyday. Cant wait to take a pic in the gym after im completely blown out lol

Digging the buzzed hair bro. My go to haircut these days, I swear it makes me look bigger
They day it doe indeed make a person look bigger. Something about the illusion it puts off. An @5'4".....Ill take every damn illusion I can get bahahaha.

Yeah, they say by trimming down your pubes it makes your junk look bigger, so... wait, you're talking about something different, aren't you?:rolleyes:
Lmfao.....They also have anoyher sayin which is pretty much the samething uou said but jus in a different way. It goes, When you Trim the Bush it makes the Tree Bigger;):D:):p:cool:

Last edited:
What your blast look like @Skull
Im about 1.5 Months in on
1200mgTestE
900mg Deca
30mg Blue Heart Dbols.
Jus started the Dbols about 4days ago. Got enough for 1Month. Gunna fuckin kill it. Lovin the fact that I waited till everything is kicking in full swing to take the Dbols. Now they are going to work while everything else is as well. This blast reminds me of Mc Donalds, cuz im fuckin Lovin It bahahaha....Jus playin. Mcdonalds is mostly nasty anyways smh......

Im about 1.5 Months in on
1200mgTestE
900mg Deca
30mg Blue Heart Dbols.
Jus started the Dbols about 4days ago. Got enough for 1Month. Gunna fuckin kill it. Lovin the fact that I waited till everything is kicking in full swing to take the Dbols. Now they are going to work while everything else is as well. This blast reminds me of Mc Donalds, cuz im fuckin Lovin It bahahaha....Jus playin. Mcdonalds is mostly nasty anyways smh......

Hell ya brother well its definatly working your looking swole man. Im gonna run the same cycle this winter. Cant wait

Hell ya brother well its definatly working your looking swole man. Im gonna run the same cycle this winter. Cant wait
Thanks my man. I look alot better in the gym with a full swell. Going to wait till the end of my Dbols after they have been in me for a while an take another oic in the gym after a killer swell session hahaha. I was amazing myself the other day in the gym on chest\shoulder day lol. Im very thrilled an satisfied at the way this blast is going so far. @gr8whitetrukker @rubisean this swells for you my brothas from anothas;);) :D:):cool::p:cool:

Sponsors