Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Alot of these guys seem to have these problems way before any AAS use (childhood gyno). But some do get it after AAS use , just brief use. Especially dbol .

I just want new guys to think outside the box. I was told by every vet in the house to run this AI protocol and that AI protocol. And I did, for my 1st cycle. Then I made a scary decision and decided to try my next one without an AI:eek:
Turns out (at least for me) just don't need it.
I'm part of that elite club too.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Who was that Scotty ?? that used to post here a few years ago and had the swollen lactating tits o_O ??...he was not ashamed of them either :p

Blazinshotguns

That was him ....lol :D poor guy :rolleyes:

Banned at least 3 separate times.
The final ban came from threatening to decapitate a member via shotgun

Ha Christ. Before my time here... Thank God.

He had a few handles here, and we ALWAYS spotted him and busted him out when he tried to slide in under a new name.

If I am remembering it correctly, didn't he keep typing "noone" when he was trying to say no one, which kept exposing him?!

He later became not-so-affectionately known as Peanut Butter Socks, didn't he?

I have only hit the "ignore" button on two members in my three years here - blazing shotguns was one of the two.

He had a few handles here, and we ALWAYS spotted him and busted him out when he tried to slide in under a new name.

If I am remembering it correctly, didn't he keep typing "noone" when he was trying to say no one, which kept exposing him?!

I have only hit the "ignore" button on two members in my three years here - blazing shotguns was one of the two.
@bickel29 don't bait us with that crap!! ;)

Who was the second?

mands

There's an ignore button?
Bye bye, @bickel29!

JK, of course. ;)

@bickel29 don't bait us with that crap!! ;)

Who was the second?

mands

Haha It was Manwhore. I "ignored" them both for the same reason - they both had falling outs with the board, and both began intentionally cluttering the board with intentionally immature, annoying, off topic garbage that was meant to deface Meso and meant to get otherwise good members to lower themselves to their levels - again, in an attempt to undermine what we are trying to accomplish here.

There's an ignore button?
Bye bye, @bickel29!

JK, of course. ;)

Just two clicks away - click their AVI, then click "ignore". The only way you'll see their posts after that is if someone quotes it.

Hahaha! I know it's not me. I have an educated guess.

mands

Hell naw it ain't Mands! If there was a VIP button, I'd click that for you, my friend. In my time here, very, very few members have helped me more, nor been better friends to me, than the Beast from the Southeast!

Is that video of you pumping out those 40 reps on dumbbell presses still around here somewhere?! Sometime in 2013 if I remember correctly?

Hell naw it ain't Mands! If there was a VIP button, I'd click that for you, my friend. In my time here, very, very few members have helped me more, nor been better friends to me, than the Beast from the Southeast!

Is that video of you pumping out those 40 reps on dumbbell presses still around here somewhere?! Sometime in 2013 if I remember correctly?
Hahaha my man. I try to help out when I can my friend. I know you've had my back many times when others didn't.

I believe it was over 50 reps and I'm not sure if it's still around or not. lol That was a while ago for sure.

mands

I had to ignore secretman
the dude was incessant

I had to ignore secretman
the dude was incessant

I missed secretman - sounds like I didn't really miss out though, huh?

I normally wouldn't "ignore" another member, especially if it was just because that member and I didn't get along. But when I see a member purposely crapping on the board, posting insults and silly things for no other reason than to have a negative effect on what Millard has built for us here, I either have to "ignore" that member or get sucked into their game.

Last edited:
I missed secretman - sounds like I didn't really miss out though, huh?

I normally wouldn't ignore another

I doubt you missed him. He had at least 3 or 4 handles. He was the one who would act normal for a little bit then come out and say death to America and all of its Military members when he got upset.

Lol I Started messing with that snapseed app an filtered a few pics. @Nitrust @ironwarrior How in the world do you all get you pics lookin like that? I believe I heard one of yall mention it was a ripped filter or something along those lines. 2016-07-24 21.43.28-01.jpeg 2016-07-24 21.45.31-01.jpeg 2016-07-24 21.43.28-02.jpeg

Banned at least 3 separate times.
The final ban came from threatening to decapitate a member via shotgun
I threatened a sponsor with a cheese grater. You think I'll be ok?

I doubt you missed him. He had at least 3 or 4 handles. He was the one who would act normal for a little bit then come out and say death to America and all of its Military members when he got upset.
sounds like the jack wagon over in the kiwi thread

Sponsors

Latest posts