Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ok here's a pic of me taken recently after a workout...and where I dare to post my face as I have NOTHING to hide.

Sitting at 180 in this one.
IMG_20160909_190735_1.jpg

Not on all your guys levels but I'm 6'2" 212 pounds with a wingspan over 6'4".

I was sidelined almost two years from some old injuries I sustained in Gulistan back in '09. I got my body back to the point to cycle again and halfway though I snap multiple bones in my hand and have pins put in, karma is a cunt. On the plus side, my cardio is still on point, I made a 3.5 mile pack run my bitch today...image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not on all your guys levels but I'm 6'2" 212 pounds with a wingspan over 6'4".

I was sidelined almost two years from some old injuries I sustained in Golestan back in '09. I got my body back to the point to cycle again and halfway though I snap multiple bones in my hand and have pins put in, karma is a cunt. On the plus side, my cardio is still on point, I made a 3.5 mile pack run my bitch today...View attachment 49254 View attachment 49253
Ouch...here's to getting yourself back in the game.

So been off gear since April training has taken a hit due to this damn gallstone. But cardio kept up seeing as I let myself eat everything last winter bulk hit 244p alot of fat :( Down too 220ish now.Got a stock pile of goodies to blast once surgery is done. Pic's from last week nothing special at all just something to compare too for the upcoming run.
View attachment 49250

Solid foundation to be a large lean machine homie.

Ok here's a pic of me taken recently after a workout...and where I dare to post my face as I have NOTHING to hide.

Sitting at 180 in this one.
View attachment 49252
Fuking pin that shit already! Cmon! DO IT!!!!

Damn... same height as you but don't have the wingspan of a terah daktel lol Would have come in handy back in the bball days :D

Haha yeah it helped in basketball and football, but ain't worth a fuck in bodybuilding!

Haha yeah it helped in basketball and football, but ain't worth a fuck in bodybuilding!
Ya I got long arms too and it's a bitch for benching and deads. Also awkward when trying to hold the bar for squat.

Fuking pin that shit already! Cmon! DO IT!!!!
Meso Conspiracy Thought for the day: What if, just what if. Mindless is juiced to the gills running all that shit! Think; he's on so many boards, including private ones, has access to probably some of the best gear available. Everyone knows him so they'd give him whatever I'm sure. Yet what better way to keep from being incriminated than just claiming natty for years and years?

I'm sure I'm not the first one to think this.

Should be good for dead not bad. I'm 6'2 with 6'7 wingspan! I'm a good bencher too!
I have to go pretty wide on the grip for bench in order to not kill my shoulders or pull too hard on my pecs. I'm 5'8 with a 6'1" wingspan.

Meso Conspiracy Thought for the day: What if, just what if. Mindless is juiced to the gills running all that shit! Think; he's on so many boards, including private ones, has access to probably some of the best gear available. Everyone knows him so they'd give him whatever I'm sure. Yet what better way to keep from being incriminated than just claiming natty for years and years?

I'm sure I'm not the first one to think this.

He's Meso's longest running, most secret source. Oops, sorry mindless, didn't mean to expose your vast lucrative empire.

This^^^ And also do steroids. Lots of them. Make your first cycle legendary @MindlessWork . 1G Test. 1G Tren. 100mg dbol. Another 1G Tren. And thats daily. All Ace!!!!

Would be interesting how much AAS it would take before mindless starts telling people to fuck off, followed by a 2k word essay berating and belittling anyone and everyone that even insinuates a slight against him, lol

Would be interesting how much AAS it would take before mindless starts telling people to fuck off, followed by a 2k word essay berating and belittling anyone and everyone that even insinuates a slight against him, lol
LMAO it might not take much, considering I'm Irish-Italian. At 52 it gets harder to take the bullshit lol.

And lol @ all the conspiracy theories about me!