Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Would be interesting how much AAS it would take before mindless starts telling people to fuck off, followed by a 2k word essay berating and belittling anyone and everyone that even insinuates a slight against him, lol

LMAO it might not take much, considering I'm Irish-Italian. At 52 it gets harder to take the bullshit lol.

I like my @MindlessWork calm. Reminds me of Denzel in the Equilizer, walking around drilling holes in the bad guys heads with 0 expression.

imagejpeg_0.jpg #update
Last i posted in this thread i mite have been 200 lbs. Im now 216 and still gaining. I fuckn love this thread.
#BigAndShredded
Um bout that McBulk life rite now with @wedorecover
We out here

This^^^ And also do steroids. Lots of them. Make your first cycle legendary @MindlessWork . 1G Test. 1G Tren. 100mg dbol. Another 1G Tren. And thats daily. All Ace!!!!
Hahahah laugh but my homeboy @rutman does that stack with eaze. I know for sure he's over 1G on test and tested the waters over 1Gram Fina. Fuking dude is a Myostatin free Bull!!

Given your personal past history and what has been said on here i dont suppose it is in your best interest to post identifying pictures
Kinda see myself as a very very very small fish in a huge pond. Fuck, you wouldnt believe how many cox n dix i had to suck just for a bottle of test from hammer.
Good looking tho brother.

Do you even have a neck? It looks like your traps ate your neck and took over its spot....
About the neck....
What had happened was...
For about 5 years i did mainly compound lifts. The 2 main lifts that consumed my neck were the deadlift and the power clean. This was before i ever touched a texas bar or a xfit bar with bearings. This was raw lifting for the tank. These two lifts promoted more growth then any other lifting ive ever done. I also benched and squated as well. Ill get a pic of my quads one day. The reason i continued to do these lifts for so long is simply cuz they are so much fun...

View attachment 49264 #update
Last i posted in this thread i mite have been 200 lbs. Im now 216 and still gaining. I fuckn love this thread.
#BigAndShredded

View attachment 49264 #update
#BigAndShredded
We out here
Hey bro my first post last night I'm new to the group and I posted a couple pictures and I honestly didn't know people kept hounding me all night last night and today about showing my face. I'm surprised they ain't hounded you about it but you know how some people are pick and choose. Looking good bro keep going hard

The only "people" who "hounded" you was me. And I was trying to help. Frank knows what he is doing and made his choice (and if you look up on the same page someone said something to him). You don't have to take my advice hullk998. You can post your picture all you want and use your real name. As I said, I already found your FB profile. If I was some internet asshole I could message everyone you know and tell them about your AAS use. If I was the police I have your face, full name, and exact location. Do you think Frank's legal last name is da skank?

But I'll stop hounding you, you obviously know what you're doing.

The only "people" who "hounded" you was me. And I was trying to help. Frank knows what he is doing and made his choice (and if you look up on the same page someone said something to him). You don't have to take my advice hulk998. You can post your picture all you want and use your real name. As I said, I already found your FB profile. If I was some internet asshole I could message everyone you know and tell them about your AAS use. If I was the police I have your face, full name, and exact location. Do you think Frank's legal last name is da skank?

No trust me you wasn't handed me you was actually the nice one about it

The only "people" who "hounded" you was me. And I was trying to help. Frank knows what he is doing and made his choice (and if you look up on the same page someone said something to him). You don't have to take my advice Brian Harp. You can post your picture all you want and use your real name. As I said, I already found your FB profile. If I was some internet asshole I could message everyone you know and tell them about your AAS use. If I was the police I have your face, full name, and exact location. Do you think Frank's legal last name is da skank?

Hey if done mind will u delete this post.. With everything u put in the post... I would appreciate it

About the neck....
What had happened was...
For about 5 years i did mainly compound lifts. The 2 main lifts that consumed my neck were the deadlift and the power clean. This was before i ever touched a texas bar or a xfit bar with bearings. This was raw lifting for the tank. These two lifts promoted more growth then any other lifting ive ever done. I also benched and squated as well. Ill get a pic of my quads one day. The reason i continued to do these lifts for so long is simply cuz they are so much fun...
Hell yea man heavy cleans for the fuckin win. I need to get back to my roots and start doing some. They def put the size and explosiveness on me that helped to get where I am

Hahahah laugh but my homeboy @rutman does that stack with eaze. I know for sure he's over 1G on test and tested the waters over 1Gram Fina. Fuking dude is a Myostatin free Bull!!

Damn penche! Lol. No bull here. I'm just the runt of the herd trying to keep up with the big dogs! But 1g test and 1g of fina is no joke...if you want to see a major recomp, it's def the ticket! Throw some var and winny in towards the end and BAM! Total freak show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn... same height as you but don't have the wingspan of a terah daktel lol Would have come in handy back in the bball days :D

I think it would do justice to post a picture of what you looked like before the medical issues brother.

I think it would do justice to post a picture of what you looked like before the medical issues brother.
Like the saying goes "what have you done latley" lol Can't live in the past.....only time I do is when dreaming about my beloved COWBOYS SB wins lmao :(

Hey if done mind will u delete this post.. With everything u put in the post... I would appreciate it
Why harp on that now (pun)? You should know better as what's posted on Meso is rarely deleted by staff. Once you make a post you got just 15 minutes to edit or delete the post yourself. Staff will only delete posts in rare situations.

#update
#BigAndShredded
We out here
Not trying to creep ya out Tank but looking at this pic I swear to God I remember this face lol Working in the clubs and living DT I saw and knew many people in the early 90's. I never would forget someone's face. As for their names...yeah good luck lol Everyone was called "buddy" cuz I can't remember worth shit. Out paths must have crossed when you lived up here man ;)