Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

0e9be0975ada51e41f47baab720bbdbc.jpg
this ones from my bodyspace back when i was only 190

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

See,the longer your here the more you reveal about yourself o_O
Most people , some never do...
I wish I could reveal all an at times I come so close to jus letting it out but I never will jus for the safety of my family. You an a few trustworthy choice others have full access to everything about me;):D:cool:

5'7 and the scale shows 206lbs today.
I managed to fit 2.5ml(NPP&Tren) in my left shoulder last week. I will shoot for 3ml this week. Not shreeded or huge but maybe one day. Glad to be part of this group and glad to be back.
Lookin big brotha. Im still tryin to get on your level. At your height to body weight ratio is fuckin big man. Hell yeah

Id say your cut went better than well. Your arms, shoulders, an traps all look beast mode brotha. Yall keep me motivated an dedicated. Thats whats up!!!!!
Thanks brother... I actually had better luck with this cut cycle than I did trying to bulk.... I think I just tried to do to much with it... to many compounds to many directions... gonna keep it simple on the next one... test deca and possibly some drol...

View attachment 49871 Bump. Young Bull in the building.
Show off bahahahaa jk jk. Man you can tell you havemt missed a worlout in a Very long time man. I have liked you since the day you joined. I cpuld tell right away you was gonna be a top dog on Meso an damn was I not dead on with that thought. You are all that is fuckin beast mode killa pitbull style. GET SOME....1,000,000,000 likes!!!!!

Thanks bud! Not sure why they just dominate any other body part i have. Could be the benching every day

Benching every day? :eek:

Wow that sure does it. I bench 2x a week using db's as barbell kills my shoulders...

Thanks brother... I actually had better luck with this cut cycle than I did trying to bulk.... I think I just tried to do to much with it... to many compounds to many directions... gonna keep it simple on the next one... test deca and possibly some drol...
Ive been hearin alot of praise abou drol here lately. I belive my brotha @gr8whitetrukker prefers drol over dbol if im not wrong. If iam though please correct me Big Truck. Anyways have you ever tried dbol? If so what are you thoughts on the 2 an which ine would you prefer if ya dont mind me askin broatha. Im thinkin bou drol for my next blast.

Ive been hearin alot of praise abou drol here lately. I belive my brotha @gr8whitetrukker prefers drol over dbol if im not wrong. If iam though please correct me Big Truck. Anyways have you ever tried dbol? If so what are you thoughts on the 2 an which ine would you prefer if ya dont mind me askin broatha. Im thinkin bou drol for my next blast.
I've run dbol and love the pumps but I'm gyno prone and it seems to set me off... I don't have a lot of experience with drol other than 24k and I dropped it after 2 weeks because I didn't feel like I was getting anything from it.... I'm just thinking this run I might use a bigger name oral .. alpha or pharmacom

Shit maybe I need to try that... I bench every 4th day but my chest is still my weak point... strength is there but the size just doesn't say it
I bench Monday and Friday which is roughly the same schedule as you, and I am working on the 100lbs db's now, but tendinitis has crept in so bought a band I can wrap around my upper forearm. It seems to help.

Seriously you don't look that bad at all.

Shit maybe I need to try that... I bench every 4th day but my chest is still my weak point... strength is there but the size just doesn't say it
Give it a go! Ever since i started doing bench everyday it brought up my chest , tris, and delts more. Just dont go for pr's too often for obvious reasons.

Give it a go! Ever since i started doing bench everyday it brought up my chest , tris, and delts more. Just dont go for pr's too often for obvious reasons.

I may try to throw it in like that... once I get size I generally keep it but I've always struggled getting the right look in my chest...

I'll try adding some bench on Wednesday even though that's leg day for me, and just keep the weight to 60%max