Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks brotha. Man I wish I could say I do it for reps but the honest truth is I can only do it 2 times smh:(. Never was any good on the bench. My pr is only 245. I hit that 1 time. Back in highschool I used to get made fun of In football cuz I couldn't even bench the bar. Yep thats right, Skull couldn't even bench 45 measly fuckin lbs:rolleyes::( Tbh I hardly ever go higher than 205 anymore. After I burn out on that, I drop down to 185 for 3-4 more sets of however many I can get. Then its off to do db presses. Its horrible I know but atleast im truthful abou it;):D
Aslong as your moving up then thats great ! Dont focus on the number focus on the progress. Fuck the numbers!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Did someone say hammer?!?

b996afcd352827aa1f851a2d624bfce6.jpg

3397576ab06a959f715ee9fcf1192d0c.jpg

60c178c3edb20956cd57a9a8f584b2d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking insane bro. Could you post up your delt routine? Esp. the rears.
I was just about to ask him on his rear delt routine also! Lol!

@achilles87 bro what the fuck! Looking big as Fuk and shreeded. What your calorie intake right now? Low carbing it? Damn killing that shit hard? Still on the greys? So many ???? Cuz I'm peanut butter jellllllllly!!!!! Lol!

I'm actually eating around 5,000+ calories right now, holding weight at about 220ish with that amount. Carbs... well I'll just say I take in about 200 carbs in my morning shake at 7am. My body loves carbs, if I were to ever do a serious diet I would keep my diet a little more strict... I'm just having fun right now.

On delts I really don't have a set workout, I kinda just do movements that I feel in my rear delts. My back was always a part I was never happy with, so I really have been hitting back extra hard.

I'm actually eating around 5,000+ calories right now, holding weight at about 220ish with that amount. Carbs... well I'll just say I take in about 200 carbs in my morning shake at 7am. My body loves carbs, if I were to ever do a serious diet I would keep my diet a little more strict... I'm just having fun right now.

On delts I really don't have a set workout, I kinda just do movements that I feel in my rear delts. My back was always a part I was never happy with, so I really have been hitting back extra hard.

Still solid as hell there big guy and you sure ain't small for your height. Keep slammin' the food and the iron!

Just seeing Hammer's name makes you wanna go smash more iron haha.

Thanks guys, truly means a lot. I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm getting there. So far I'm happy tho. I don't have tons of time for diet and training like I would like, but I ain't getting out of the routine like I did a few years ago. I'm going to stick with it this time around.

Thanks guys, truly means a lot. I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm getting there. So far I'm happy tho. I don't have tons of time for diet and training like I would like, but I ain't getting out of the routine like I did a few years ago. I'm going to stick with it this time around.

Do you take gh?

The real question is... Does gh take him?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
I asked because Ive read that gh use can lead to decreased fat storages. Which would help out having such a high coloric intake while maintaining a full set of abs if true

I have been running gh, but even before I started my calories were really higher and my abs were about the same. I don't ever do abs just do a few things for core strength maybe one time a month.

I think a lot of it has to do with genetics, even last year in my bulk I was eating around 7,000 calories and my abs were still there. I know if I get below 4,000 calories my weight drops way to much, I like the full thick look. I was always stick skinny, so now I just want to be a monster.

This winter I'll be doing another bulk trying to hit 240+ then back down to around 230. I'm about 5'9ish by the way, a little taller on a warm day lol. I think for the amount of time I have been on gh it hasn't really had time to do its magic for fat loss and I am only running 3iu a day.

I have been running gh, but even before I started my calories were really higher and my abs were about the same. I don't ever do abs just do a few things for core strength maybe one time a month.

I think a lot of it has to do with genetics, even last year in my bulk I was eating around 7,000 calories and my abs were still there. I know if I get below 4,000 calories my weight drops way to much, I like the full thick look. I was always stick skinny, so now I just want to be a monster.

This winter I'll be doing another bulk trying to hit 240+ then back down to around 230. I'm about 5'9ish by the way, a little taller on a warm day lol. I think for the amount of time I have been on gh it hasn't really had time to do its magic for fat loss and I am only running 3iu a day.

Jesus, your food bill must be astronomical!