Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Yes I had a clogged artery that couldnt be reached with breaking the sternum . It was selective surgery . Within 9 months I was backing benching 225 for reps ...
My best friends father had open heart surgery some time back. Not a BB. Just a skinny hard working dude with bad genetics. He was a rugged SOB and an asshole too boot. It always stuck with me when he said he thought he was tough. Till they took bolt cutters to his rib cage...and the painful recovery after.
Yeah.....

My best friends father had open heart surgery some time back. Not a BB. Just a skinny hard working dude with bad genetics. He was a rugged SOB and an asshole too boot. It always stuck with me when he said he thought he was tough. Till they took bolt cutters to his rib cage...and the painful recovery after.
Yeah.....

I thought it was a piece of cake . Broken legs and arms were worst . Hell a root canal was worst .They are pro"s at Sacred Heart Riverbend , nice even scar that is slowly fading . That pic is 3 years old and surgery was 3 yrs before that . 6 years ago...

I wore the cardiac rehab ladies out , they werent ready for my energy . Thorough rehab and PT makes the difference .

No man I don't, but I'm running 400mg of tren 500mg of sust and 3iu of gh. Nothing crazy at the moment, just waiting for winter so I can really eat lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well nonetheless, you are stright beast modin it. Your lats are thicker than my quads bahaha

Thanks man... all you guys are doing amazing jobs as well! We are all each other's motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We may be motivation but you sir are inspiration. Jus seeing you makes me wana start hitting 2 a days in the gym!!!!! Your truly on a diff kind of level. Have you gave any thought abou competing? ??

Well guys, I been kicking this can around for so long and I am looking to take the plunge into the abyss this year. Once I get my bonus going to hop on the gains train and you guys have done it now lol.

e4e2b2ad8ece095b85e8a4e697fea244.jpg
front double bicep from last cycle, arms were lagging bigtime

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What is posing even? Left is when i was pumping 800mgs of tren every week;) right is midway through last cycle
ffde5f291a592a8537dfc9e52e96f680.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk