Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Amazing transformation!! Looking good bud!

How long between these two photos more or less?
Thanks alot ! Left is about a year and a few months ago, i was cracking the sidewalk at a whopping 140 some odd pounds ;)
Right was from january of 2016. Wasnt quite at my biggest point but close to it, was weighing in at 190-192.
Amazing transformation!! Looking good bud!

How long between these two photos more or less?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I think both have their merits... but I lean more towards the old school. Lots of work, dedication and genetics ether way, mad props for the guys that compete year after year.
Im liking the more aesthetic streamlined look, before dorian yates got HUGE. Its more like artwork id say. I Still like the mass game though. Both are good to watch.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Bodybuilding has changed ....which look do you prefer ? Favorites ?

I like the classic look too. Those old school guys that look like they were just chiseled out of granite.

I appreciate the modern era and what those guys do to get so big, but it just doesn't appeal to me. Almost too much.

Any Stretch Armstrongs on here have trouble benching or building up chest? I'm a lil over 6'3'' but my wingspan middle finger tip to tip is over 76". It's always been a huge pain in the ass!! My arms will blow the fuck up easy but my chest won't grow! Most I've benched is 305 for a couple.

Any Stretch Armstrongs on here have trouble benching or building up chest? I'm a lil over 6'3'' but my wingspan middle finger tip to tip is over 76". It's always been a huge pain in the ass!! My arms will blow the fuck up easy but my chest won't grow! Most I've benched is 305 for a couple.
Long arms has nothing to do with it. Brock Lesnar is 6'3 and 84" reach. Doesnt look like he has trouble building a large chest.
Bench more frequently
Use dumbbells
Incline over flat
And eat!!!!!

Long arms has nothing to do with it. Brock Lesnar is 6'3 and 84" reach. Doesnt look like he has trouble building a large chest.
Bench more frequently
Use dumbbells
Incline over flat
And eat!!!!!

How can you say long arms have nothing to do with it when he's at a mechanical disadvantage from the start? He will have larger muscle bellies with more potential to grow, but it's also going to take a hell of a lot more muscle and PED's to make him look big with that frame. I agree with you that it can be done, but you don't see many muscular tall guys for a reason.

How can you say long arms have nothing to do with it when he's at a mechanical disadvantage from the start? He will have larger muscle bellies with more potential to grow, but it's also going to take a hell of a lot more muscle and PED's to make him look big with that frame. I agree with you that it can be done, but you don't see many muscular tall guys for a reason.
Take a glance at the current World Strongest Man roster and get back to me
If you find any one under 6'1 id be shocked.
The majority are over 6'4
Its a crutch and i hate that excuse

Hes still one of the baddest men on this planet .
Brock Lesnar is all you got to say....:eek:
Not dissing him at all.. hes a legend! Just contributed to the comments cause i my self have arms longer than Mondays. And when muscle size, grow potential and brocks name were all thrown together i had to post.

Take a glance at the current World Strongest Man roster and get back to me
If you find any one under 6'1 id be shocked.
The majority are over 6'4
Its a crutch and i hate that excuse

Ok, what does that have to do with my statement from my post? Larger frame is going to allow for larger muscle bellies which in turn allows for more strength. I am not disagreeing with you on that, but using guys geared out of their gills as an example to show how easy tall guys can look big is kind of silly. It's not a crutch, it's basic physics, someone with a larger frame will need more mass to look big.

extremely tall guys are extremely strong guys

You will only get stronger when you get stronger

I dont think Brian Shaw got the memo about being weak
Somebody should tell him he shouldnt be so strong because hes too tall
4x worlds strongest man . 6'8 440 lbs
Screenshot_20160925-103438.png

JJ Watt shouldnt be so strong
6'6 and 290
Some body should tell him he cant squat 650+ lbs, run thru full grown men and have a 5' standing box jump. Yeah...hes NOT supposed to be able to do that because HES SOOOO TALL of course

Somebody should tell 6'3 320 Larry Allen he shouldnt be able to bench 700+ lbs
He is FAR TOO TALL to do that

Theres no rhyme or reason when it comes to strength . Guys with half my muscle have wasted me in benches . And I have wasted guys with twice my size....theres no set pattern I can see but muscle/tendon geometry/placement . Genes .