Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not sure where he's trying to drag this conversation, but all I am pointing out is:

Small Frames = look bigger with less mass ex: Bodybuilding
Bigger Frames = Stronger with more mass ex: Strong Man

The OP wanted to know how to build his chest to look bigger, he pointed out that it's hard for him because of his frame. Nothing he said was false, that is all.

Good things dont come to those who wait
Good things come to those who go and take it

Your not gonna come in here and throw those weak bullshit excuses around me
And im not gonna cosign no excuses neither

lol, what if his genetics don't allow him to build a round full chest like he probably wants? Next, you are going to tell me how short guys can grow taller by taking it.

Not sure where he's trying to drag this conversation, but all I am pointing out is:

Small Frames = look bigger with less mass ex: Bodybuilding
Bigger Frames = Stronger with more mass ex: Strong Man

The OP wanted to know how to build his chest to look bigger, he pointed out that it's hard for him because of his frame and smaller framed men have it easier. Nothing he said was false, that is all.
Let me introduce Lou Ferrigno
Anything but a small framed guy
And wow...looky there...hes a bodybuilder
6'4 extra large frame

Screenshot_20160925-111952.png

Morgan Aste
6'3 360
Large frame bodybuilder.
Screenshot_20160925-112251.png

Arnold Schwarzenegger
6'2 230
Nuff said
Screenshot_20160925-112520.png

Look...i can do this all damn day
Quit making excuses

lol, what if his genetics don't allow him to build a round full chest like he probably wants? Next, you are going to tell me how short guys can grow taller by taking it.
Then your getting close to the truth
Like i said tall doesnt have a thing to do with it
You his mouth piece now?

serge-nubret-quote-.jpg

And Arnold wasnt huge boned like Lou Ferrigno or that Morgan Aste monster .
Serge Nubret is still one of my favorite tall guys . His waist was wasp like and huge shoulders/arms . And smallish ankles and wrist . Almost 40 year old pics.

serge_nubret.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt think it turned out all that good but posted it anyway
I jus dont care like that. They dont look that high in person, i swear :)
6'1 270 ish

No boet, i did not mean it like that asking your height. I am just an inch and a bit taller than you but battle to build calves. However i am focusing on them now more than ever.

Would give my front teeth for your calves. Well done again.

What is your calve routine if i may ask?

No boet, i did not mean it like that asking your height. I am just an inch and a bit taller than you but battle to build calves. However i am focusing on them now more than ever.

Would give my front teeth for your calves. Well done again.

What is your calve routine if i may ask?
Everyday if i can.
In reality alot of EOD training for calves. I do manage to get an ED schedule in when i have the spare time

Nothing special believe me. Just do me a favor...take some weight off. Its not so much about weight. Exaggerate the stretch and get on them tip toes like a ballerina.

I also squat EOD. But legs in some shape or form are done ED. Whether it be quads or hams. Major compound movements are great for overall leg and calf mass

One of my favorites

Everyday if i can.
In reality alot of EOD training for calves. I do manage to get an ED schedule in when i have the spare time

Nothing special believe me. Just do me a favor...take some weight off. Its not so much about weight. Exaggerate the stretch and get on them tip toes like a ballerina.

I also squat EOD. But legs in some shape or form are done ED. Whether it be quads or hams. Major compound movements are great for overall leg and calf mass
Thank you sir.. i will give it a go and give you feedback.