Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hahaha I don't blame anyone if they don't like that picture. I just didn't want you to be the only one posting legs... didn't want to leave you hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front squats any easier on knees?
Thinking of trying them myself, as my knees are shit so is my back. If this squat variation can work for me that would be awesome. Been watching video to ascertain proper form so will give these a try come next leg day. Might use the smith machine at first then will try with a regular barbell.

Hahaha I don't blame anyone if they don't like that picture. I just didn't want you to be the only one posting legs... didn't want to leave you hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haters just hatin' :p

Front squats any easier on knees?
Supposed too be. Even though its a knee dominant exercise your still supposed to break the momentum with your glutes. Its a subtle difference and when i started getting close to 405 it exposed me and i found out the hard way. Practice.practice.practice

OG dude how much do you weigh right here. Look thick as a Bus

I think I was a portly 210lbs here , this was right after my biggest cycle ever last year . But I hide the fat well and I pulled it off for this pic , lol ;)

(My wife thought I looked like Ronnie Coleman in "bloat mode" , lol )
...shes funny :oops:

ebd64e37ae4138ef43908e91ff081a56.jpg
getting throat surgery tomorrow, tine to say goodbye to food for a week and goodbye to some gains. Fuuuuuck!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Time for a long cruise. Too much tren lately and have been a real ass and very mean. Trying to cruise on 200 a week for next 2-3 months haven't gone that long in awhile then blast after first of year. Hope to do next show in May

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 91
Time for a long cruise. Too much tren lately and have been a real ass and very mean. Trying to cruise on 200 a week for next 2-3 months haven't gone that long in awhile then blast after first of year. Hope to do next show in May
With your size, you'll command the stage at the next show. Motivation is your strong suit alright!

I just love tren. But I've ran it too long and too often lately. I want to run it on all blast but may go with npp and test but I told her I'm coming off everything because of my attitude lately but don't tell her I plan on doing plenty of more blast but for now I gotta play it cool for a few months till things get better.

Sponsors