Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@Oregongearhead
586bba01b24ffc4d8f444bc0951d89a5.png

946f8f15a485bae83943d6eaf3b799b3.png

Not the best pictures but I'm beat lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as is not one them pics u posted in the most shredded thread. :confused:

Yesterday was 3yrs clean! Just finished week 2 of Layne Norton's PHAT program this morning. Getting ready to watch the Colts. [emoji458] Kickoff 930am.

Good lighting.

2f7daa3bb73f175f289fab5f08725840.jpg

Not so good.

8fd4feeba3e46cefe664a319b38f8e44.jpg

I just love tren. But I've ran it too long and too often lately. I want to run it on all blast but may go with npp and test but I told her I'm coming off everything because of my attitude lately but don't tell her I plan on doing plenty of more blast but for now I gotta play it cool for a few months till things get better.

I hear you there. I try my best to be nice but when im on tren i DO NOT play well with others.

Yesterday was 3yrs clean! Just finished week 2 of Layne Norton's PHAT program this morning. Getting ready to watch the Colts. [emoji458] Kickoff 930am.

Good lighting.

Not so good.

Damn seven !!!!!! You look great brother , big AF and lean too.
Im impressed buddy[emoji123][emoji123]

Damn seven !!!!!! You look great brother , big AF and lean too.
Im impressed buddy[emoji123][emoji123]

Thanks B! Getting a little bigger...been 245 for a few weeks. Idk about the lean part, but I'll take it!!

I'm digging this program. The pics were taken after chest and arm hypertrophy day.

Guess I respond better to higher doses cuz this has been the run so far. 1200mg test, 450mg NPP and 400~450mg pellet Tren per week. Weight is up and my arm goal is near. I will admit my Triceps only are pumped, so be nice to have 18's cold.
5'7 211lbs.

These doses are..well, high for me but maybe not for some big dog monsters. Anyhow, check out what 2grams of anabolics is doing to my hair, this is ED after shower. Washing my hair, I'm like, "ok when am I gonna stop SHEDDING HAIR!!!"
FML! lol!

Took a pic and gonna show my doc hopefully he can hook it up with avodart or finastride. Gotta pay if you wanna play with the big Animals.

These doses are..well, high for me but maybe not for some big dog monsters. Anyhow, check out what 2grams of anabolics is doing to my hair, this is ED after shower. Washing my hair, I'm like, "ok when am I gonna stop SHEDDING HAIR!!!"
FML! lol!

Took a pic and gonna show my doc hopefully he can hook it up with avodart or finastride. Gotta pay if you wanna play with the big Animals.
Just shave it off and go bald :D

Good lighting.

Not so good.

Damn Seven guns are popping!!! Congrats on 3 yrs clean brother that is a huge achievement. Your hard work in the gym shows man keep up the great work.

Damn Seven guns are popping!!! Congrats on 3 yrs clean brother that is a huge achievement. Your hard work in the gym shows man keep up the great work.

Thanks man! Grateful that shit is in the past and happy to be alive!

@Seven Dog looking BAF brother! Keep your head in the game and you can see the difference it makes for you. Definitely motivating brother!

@penche looking good man!
How long has the shedding been going on? Just started to realize it's my hair in the shower and not my girls.:mad:

You gorilla fuckers keep me going everyday. I can't say I want to be as big as all of you, but all of the determination and hard work you all put in is just amazing.

@Seven Dog looking BAF brother! Keep your head in the game and you can see the difference it makes for you. Definitely motivating brother!

@penche looking good man!
How long has the shedding been going on? Just started to realize it's my hair in the shower and not my girls.:mad:

You gorilla fuckers keep me going everyday. I can't say I want to be as big as all of you, but all of the determination and hard work you all put in is just amazing.

Thanks GD! That's why we're here to motivate and talk shit. Lol My hair has been falling out also, but it grows pretty fast. Kinda lucky, just wish it would stop growing back gray. :(

funny-gifs-gorilla-with-a-machine-gun.gif